TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to KVUE, Fieramusca may have been “showing off” a baby to friends and family members, which could have possibly triggered a tip to law enforcement.

Police also confirmed that a second person has been arrested in connection with the case. The second suspect’s identity is pending.

CrimeOnline previously spoke with a friend of Heidi’s as part of our investigation. While she wishes to remain anonymous, we can confirm that she is not Fieramusca.
PICTURED: ‘Close friend’ kidnaps Texas mom Heidi Broussard, takes her baby after faking her own pregnancy [Police]

Since they needed an autopsy to conclude if it was Heidi or not, I am thinking she perished soon after the capture, as by now there isn't much to recognize, which is why these crimes hit so hard...so sad...

It's a legal requirement. Not necessarily unrecognizable. DNA/dental may have been done, most likely MOO.

But time of death on the certificate will be when they were found most likely. Until court proceedings, time of death which might be actual may not be released.

Just saying this, as for soooooo many cases there is discussion as to coroner time of death on certificate is the date they were found, vs. actual which may come out in court?

This could be reasons our red flags flew up. Guilt can come from different areas. Not only murder, but, guilt from abuse.... Past abuse and if there were harsh or abusive words that morning.

Funny how people always make reference to how the Daily Mail pays people for stories until it suits their argument.

I didn't personally witness people here outright blaming him, but given that the mother is almost always killed and left behind in this type of scenario, and SC's inconsistent statements, it was not a huge leap. Police probably suspected him immediately as well.
I think so too.
Heidi is an only child right? Her parents then lost their one and only daughter...
Sad...

Fieramusca has been arrested and charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering. She is expected to be charged with murder, according to KVUE's sister station KHOU. Police believe Fieramusca may have had help allegedly murdering Broussard.

Harris County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed they found a body in a trunk of a vehicle in Houston.

Police said DNA testing is underway to confirm if it is her. The baby is reportedly healthy and in the care of Child Protective Services.

Police will provide updates during a press conference Friday afternoon at 2 p.m.

This all comes after around a dozen officers from the Texas Rangers, Texas Department of Public Safety, FBI and Austin Police Department were at the scene of the house in northwest Harris County on Thursday as part of the investigation into the case.
‘Close friend’ of missing Austin mom found dead identified, was plotting to take her baby: Sources

Thanks for the info of "Police will provide updates during a press conference Friday afternoon at 2 p.m." (3 pm Eastern)

According to KVUE, Fieramusca may have been “showing off” a baby to friends and family members, which could have possibly triggered a tip to law enforcement.

Police also confirmed that a second person has been arrested in connection with the case. The second suspect’s identity is pending.

CrimeOnline previously spoke with a friend of Heidi’s as part of our investigation. While she wishes to remain anonymous, we can confirm that she is not Fieramusca.
PICTURED: ‘Close friend’ kidnaps Texas mom Heidi Broussard, takes her baby after faking her own pregnancy [Police]
This backs up my thoughts. I continue to be sure that LE was not on to Fieramusca until the CPS tip was called in...which may have been yesterday. They would never have left the baby (or possibly Heidi not knowing she was deceased) in a hostage situation etc. Never.

Last edited:
So, I'm all confused. What is the speculation on who actually killed her? No Murder charges filed yet, correct? Have they named a POI?

KVUE News on Twitter
PHOTOS: The “good friend” tied to the death of missing #Austin mom #HeidiBroussard appeared in #HarrisCounty Court this morning for outstanding traffic offenses. (She is the one in red.) Here’s what we know about Magen Fieramusca: https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/heidi-broussard-houston-home-missing-austin-woman/269-f2ddad6d-7f7f-4b70-a304-d41f0cfcbdbb …
EMQFRimXYAI7poD.jpg

EMQFRipX0AECPwY.jpg

EMQFRijXUAAbSwd.jpg

12:49 PM - 20 Dec 2019

Did anyone actual live there in July? It looks so staged and sterile. Only beds in the bedrooms. Nothing on the walls. No accessory pieces of furniture. Kinda weird in my opinion.
It may have been staged to be sold - a lot of people pay to have someone come in and stage the house and even bring in furniture etc.. Do we know when it was purchased?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barney Fike