TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Tim Miller and why does everyone here seem to worship him so? Is he a member here?

Tim Miller is the founder of Texas EquuSearch.
We worship because he is awesome :) He lost his daughter many years ago and turned that pain into fuel for helping others find their loved ones.

Texas EquuSearch

How did she care for and feed the baby, not her baby, while the mother she knew as a friend was in the car trunk dead? You would think every time she held Margo, she felt she was being haunted by Heidi in the trunk of her car. It makes it so much more disturbing that a long-time, trusted friend did this.

Agreed. Sounds like sociopathic behavior to me. moo

That's disturbing they placed the baby in a foster home instead of with the grandparents, who I believe have the little boy. They know they are relatives.

Perhaps they can't afford it, though.
There is a funding page for them somewhere...

Apologies if someone else has touched on this, and I’m not an expert on it, but there are pretty strict protocols around the police and CPS handing over a child that’s in their custody. In this case, I guess the major barrier is as the police have implied, having to absolutely identify the baby. But even if the kid is old enough to self-identify, for example, if something happens to both parents or all legal guardians, and nothing is in place to specify who can care for them, a kid can go into limbo (CPS). Lawyers can advise parents that they should document who is to take care of their kids on an emergency basis if something should happen to them.

Here, the other parent—we assume the parent of record—is alive and should be the person the authorities give Margo to. Not directly to grandparents, who do not have custody of her.

And don't forget poor Bobbie Jo Stinnett (2004). A dog breeder, she advertized her puppies. Some woman pretended to be interested in the dogs, but returned to cut out Bobbie's baby from her womb, killing the mother but not the baby. This was the first case I followed on Websleuths, but there have been so many deaths of pregnant women and I guess to a lesser extent mothers of weeks old babies.

savanna greywind just within the past few years.

The wide open front door keeps getting in my way of deducing the sequence of events. No woman leaves her purse in her unlocked car while she takes things up a flight of stairs to her apartment (esp. when there are homeless camping outside the gates of the complex) - so how did the purse get left there and the apt. door get left wide open?
What if MF was with her and said to Heidi 'you take up the baby and the book purchases and I'll bring in your purse'. She follows her in without bringing the purse because she doesn't want to leave finger prints on it. Heidi takes Margot out of her car seat and then she and the baby are immediately held at gun point and she is forced to go back outside and get in the back of the other car. MF doesn't close the door, again because she doesn't want to leave prints/dna on it.

BBM:

Holy Crud....You gotta' be kidding me.

Wedding planner?

WEDDING PLANNER?!?!

Aside from the Bride of Frankenstein, who in the Hello, Dolly would hire THAT creature to plan their dream wedding?

Unbelievable.

JMO.

What, a 'wedding planner'.:eek:
With her background, imagine what previous/potential customers are now thinking.
If MF kept contact, any new babies may have been a target.
So disturbing to even think this.
MOO.

Last edited:
He’s the head of Texas Equusearch, a non profit search agency, and lost a daughter who was found deceased. He’s extremely good at coordinating searches and has a good track record of finding people.

He was also very involved when Caylee Anthony was missing. That's the first time I heard about him. A great man that found a purpose after suffering a tragedy. Texas EquuSearch

Yes. At least one neighbor near the home in Harris Co. said LE asked him for his doorbell camera footage and if he'd seen a black SUV that evening. MOO

Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive outside Houston-area home, friend arrested

BBM - that's interesting! I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she was trying to sell the baby and would suddenly be a "grieving mother"...

He was also very involved when Caylee Anthony was missing. That's the first time I heard about him. A great man that found a purpose after suffering a tragedy. Texas EquuSearch

<rsbmff>
Natalie Holloway, Lucas Hernandez, Maleah Davis...………………………...

It should also be mentioned that TXEQ has state-of-the-art equipment (sonar, drones, etc.) that many LE agencies don't have which is one of the reasons they are often called in to assist. MOO

Woman Arrested After Tx. Mom Is Found Dead Allegedly Claimed to Have Given Birth to Her Baby: Source

[...]

Another friend of Broussard’s, [VS], tells PEOPLE she saw both Fieramusca and Broussard’s fiancé Shane Carey in the delivery room when Broussard delivered her baby girl in November.

[CF], whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister on FaceTime after Margo’s birth and claimed to have had a baby, holding Margo up to the phone.

Fieramusca allegedly masterminded the abductions of Broussard, 33, and her baby girl, who is just weeks old.

“She was supposedly Heidi’s friend for a long time,” says a family member of Broussard’s. “We’ve been knowing her for a long time.”

SC's reference to two beautiful women makes sense now. He probably wasn't referring to baby Margo as a woman, but Heidi's friend she was with as a woman. Remember from the very start He said he thought she was with a friend from their apartment complex? Hence him saying he doesn't know who would want to hurt two beautiful women.
MOO

Kinda makes sense until you see Maygan's mugshot. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads