TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This photo of MF’s car seems like it was pulled halfway into garage as if loading or unloading something.

jmo

View attachment 221521

Edit Makes me wonder if Heidi made it to Houston and was strangled in the home.
It was actually pulled up to an entry door to the house, the trunk was directly in line with the door. I'll see if I can find that picture.

On July 8th, 2018, my former family member (former due to a divorce), who is a petite female in her 40s, bludgeoned her mother and grandmother to death with a nightstick. I've known the mother and grandmother since the mother was a teenager and I know the murderess since her birth. Beyond the shock and grief, we all were trying to absorb how ONE small woman could bludgeon TWO women to death with a nightstick. They each would have tried to protect each other during the attack. It did happen, though, and she's been convicted. She was on drugs and I don't know if that had an impact on her strength, and the grandmother was 88, but I learned from that tragedy that Steelslady is correct.

I agree that the grandparents are overwhelmed right now and may or may not have the emotional and physical wherewithal to take care of their grandson, but maybe he is a comfort to them right now, as I'm sure they are to him.

Yes to add on to what Arkay and Steelelady said, I work with people who have developmental disabilities, and specialize in abnormal behaviors. Because of this I have seen MANY small women do things you would not believe they have the strength to do, including a 33 year old woman- 5’6, 140lbs, physically lift a 6’2, 250lb man off the ground and throw him. She was angry and her adrenaline was pumping.

Last edited:
I cannot believe that Silas and Margot would go to anyone else but Shane. Because his partner is murdered in a high profile case, he doesn’t have the same right as any other father who loses their spouse in a tragedy they didn’t create? He did not murder her. Why would he not get custody ASAP?

If parentage has already been established for S, he would, unless something else was uncovered that would cause CPS to step in there. But there’s been nothing to suggest that.

If parentage for his son has not been established and his maternal relatives bring that up, then S would not go with him until that happened, unless all parties agree.

As to the baby, she’s in the system now do nothing is automatic. First they ID her via DNA. Then he will have to establish parentage legally if he hasn’t already. After that they decide if the parent or next of kin are suitable.

I guess being kidnapped makes everything come into question. It’s pretty crappy. I mean common sense should prevail to reunite a suddenly motherless and traumatized child with family who love her as soon as possible.

It sounds like she was planning this for several months at the very least, so I think this is the most likely possibility.

I’m still stunned that she apparently just left the body in the trunk of her car, behind her house for a week. Like, what?
Maybe she was kept alive for a while to nurse Margo,until things got heated up,then she was killed,and placed in the trunk.
MOO

Just to clarify, there IS another man claiming he could be Margo’s father. He’s mostly done so privately to family and friends, but I know he did say in a YouTube interview tonight that he planned on pursuing a paternity test.

I’m not positive on the accuracy of the details given about WHY he’s claiming this. Only that he believes he could be her father and plans to pursue the test. I don’t believe MSM has picked it up yet, but if he moves forward with it I’m sure they will.

Timeline: What we know about Austin mom Heidi Broussard and baby Margot Carey

KVUE/ABC video newscast cites police do not know exactly where HB was murdered between Austin and Houston's Bo Jack Dr.

Authorities still have many unanswered questions and murder charges are being delayed for more information to decide whether or not to charge the suspect with CAPITAL MURDER.

See video segment beginning about 3:05.
OMG. How can it be anything other than Capital murder?

The more I read about this case and see it on TV, here’s what comes to mind for me:

Since MF & HB have been such close friends for so long, I’m sure MF knows the school drop off schedule/timing for Silas. Heck, MF may have even taken Silas to school once or twice. So she knows when HB will be back at her apartment.

MF could have been at HB’s apartment or in the parking lot when HB got back from the school drop off and told HB she needed her help immediately and to just grab the baby and come on, we’ll be right back....in the rush, HB jumps in MF’s car, leaves her purse, etc (do we know for sure if the apt door was open or open as in unlocked... and do we know if the books were for sure already in the apt or still in the car?...) I think we can all agree if a good friend was “in need”, we’d jump to help.

....and then I’m lost from there. And not that any of it can change things now, but that’s how I can see the initial encounter starting.

back to trying to catch up.... sorry if this has already been brought up!

The posts are coming so fast and furious I can’t keep up!

Regarding how Heidi was made to leave the apartment, I think MF picked up the baby and after that, she had total control over Heidi. JMO.

Sorry if someone has already posted this theory - I’m trying to keep caught up but my non-Websleuths life keeps interfering!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2