TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby crib thing makes me think that she may have been pregnant around that time, and probably lost the baby. She may have been trying to get pregnant for a while, maybe even got pregnant for a little bit and lost the baby. We don't know for sure. I can see her resenting Heidi for having two sweet kids if she wasn't able to. Just something to think about.

IMO it’s disheartening to read so many comments about the perpetrator’s physical appearance. She looks like a woman without makeup or her hair done. She’s got a high forehead (so does the victim), which is completely normal. She doesn’t have exceptionally masculine features. Eyebrow plucking is a normal thing. I know this is a horrific crime and people are looking for reasons why someone would do this. I wish we didn’t have to tear apart mugshots looking for some kind of criminal profile in facial features.

IMO it’s disheartening to read so many comments about the perpetrator’s physical appearance. She looks like a woman without makeup or her hair done. She’s got a high forehead (so does the victim), which is completely normal. She doesn’t have exceptionally masculine features. Eyebrow plucking is a normal thing. I know this is a horrific crime and people are looking for reasons why someone would do this. I wish we didn’t have to tear apart mugshots looking for some kind of criminal profile in facial features.

I think for some of us, her change is quite dramatic as we compare earlier images to recent images.
Of course the county jail is not the best place to prepare for a public appearance, either. Moo

Will MF’s arraignment be this week?

Edit changed “her” to “MF”

I think in TX it’s 48 hours (72 for weekend arrest) after arrest.

Picking on and judging someone by their appearance is never ok.
Same with Shane and his beanie. It's just petty and cheap.

But like Trudie said, the change in her looks is dramatic.
Whereas in previous pictures she's superfeminine (imo), I don't know what makes someone change this much.

In the courtroom video I thought hold on, wrong footage, this is a dude!
She doesn't look better or worse than before, she just looks like a completely different person.

imo jmo

Agree - I have a hard time believing that the police would send CPS to be the first contact with a potential killer/kidnapper. It seems unsafe for everyone.
MF was at the home when the police arrived wasn't she? Was CPS there at the same time? I wonder how that was coordinated. CPS came in then left to call LE,and then waited somewhere until LE arrived. That sounds risky to me. MF could have left before LE got there. All info I've read indicate MF was totally surprised.

I don't know what makes someone change this much.

I think she had/has a lot going on with her physical/mental health. Living a faux pregnancy, deceiving every person in her life & planning a murder/kidnapping must have caused tremendous anxiety. Possibly she was under treatment for a medical issue. As the days passed with her impending due date nearing, her stress would only compound, imo.

I don't see anything on the Target registry that shows a registry creation date. I think Dec 1 was put as the due date and it possibly confused others who then reported it as fact.
That's what I was thinking, that data should be private unless the register creator wants the world to know. I know on Amazon users can make other lists public or private.
I wonder if "we" know when MF started saying she was pregnant? That info might only be available from the family now, I don't see how the "best friend(s)" can be trusted.

ETA I am referring to publicity-seeking "best friends".

Last edited:
I wonder if MF was steadily in HB’s life the past few years or if she suddenly resurfaced when HB was pregnant.

It’s a bit surprising IMO that over this weekend much more has not come out —not necessarily about the crime but about MF. Normally I would expect more quotes from people who knew her, more photos from social media and other sources, etc on the accused, particularly in outlets such as People and Daily Mail. It’s been very quiet this weekend. Maybe the holidays, maybe she was an isolated and secretive person, I don’t know.

Pregnancy and birth: When does labor need to be induced?
Publication Details

If a pregnant woman is a few days overdue but there’s no sign of any problems, there’s little risk for the unborn child. But if the baby is more than one week late, inducing labor will lower the risk of complications.

Most babies are born around the estimated due date, usually within two weeks before or afterwards. Pregnancy is considered to be “full-term” at 40 weeks (or 280 days). A pregnancy that continues for longer than 42 weeks is called a post-term, prolonged or overdue pregnancy.

^^^wonder if any of MF’s friends or family questioned her being overdue by nearly two weeks?

If so, she was definitely outside of reality. Idk how long she thought she could keep Heidi’s body in a car & claim Margo as her own. Moo
Totally outside reality. But, I wonder if she had of just left that house, gotten on a bus or train, and totally disappeared, would little Margot ever been found. To me it's a miracle she was.

I've done ivf and have friends who have. In many of the online infertility communities you can find people offering leftover meds free or at a steep discount. Many consider it a community service to those still in the trenches. If she was involved in those communities she could easily have obtained thousands of dollars of prescribed meds for free

I also know of a site that sells various human hormones, including the ones you would need for fertility and even those for transitioning mtf/ftm (not suggesting at all that's what MF is doing, that's just the broadness of the hormones they sell). It's not even a deep web site, it's a surface site -- they sell various meds from other countries, stuff you could normally get on prescription, such as the hormones, things for ADHD/shift-work, depression/anxiety, etc. etc. It's not even expensive, IMO (though how it lines up against prices for health care in the States, I don't know. Could just be more expensive but easier to use if you're waiting for a decision or have been told you don't have something/can't do something but insist upon doing it).

It's really not too hard to find and, because it's not an opiate or a z-drug (they don't sell those sort of meds), laws differ from country to country about their import and their legality to have. They come without names on, they're not prescribed from anyone, they appear just to be sold from countries that have more lax laws on prescription medications. How effective the hormones are, I have no idea, but it's one way to self-medicate that could be totally and utterly legal, and, like I said, relatively easy to find. They even sell vials of local anaesthetic -- again, nothing to do with this case, but just an example of how much this particular site does.

ETA: This particular site is one I've accessed from the UK, but it does also have the price/delivery options for the States.

Picking on and judging someone by their appearance is never ok.
Same with Shane and his beanie. It's just petty and cheap.

But like Trudie said, the change in her looks is dramatic.
Whereas in previous pictures she's superfeminine (imo), I don't know what makes someone change this much.

imo jmo

I do have anger towards MF for what she did to HB so that my be why I referred to her transformation into a fat, short balding man. However this drastic change in appearance is a clue into her mental and physical health. Texas has always been known for beauty standards and beautiful women and she had looks going for her at one time. Her mental status to me looks like it evolved with her appearance. I am not sure I could be totally wrong and usually am.

I wonder if MF was steadily in HB’s life the past few years or if she suddenly resurfaced when HB was pregnant.

It’s a bit surprising IMO that over this weekend much more has not come out —not necessarily about the crime but about MF. Normally I would expect more quotes from people who knew her, more photos from social media and other sources, etc on the accused, particularly in outlets such as People and Daily Mail. It’s been very quiet this weekend. Maybe the holidays, maybe she was an isolated and secretive person, I don’t know.

MOO, I think many of the people that thought they knew her are licking their wounds right now.

Normally I would expect more quotes from people who knew her, more photos from social media and other sources, etc on the accused, particularly in outlets such as People and Daily Mail.

I wonder if she had any other friends. Also, any people that know her are probably still in disbelief.
Her ex husband might be in hiding, so his Xmas is not ruined by over zealous reporters wanting a backstory.

I think this! She wanted to be Heidi. For years she probably hated Heidi, imo. Only Heidi didn’t see it.
Moo
It appears she has a deep seated hatred for SC in order to pin this horrible crime on him. She even had TM thinking it was SC. <modsnip> I don’t think she hated Heidi especially over 20 yrs of BFF friendship but with her mental health deteriorating in her demented mind she had no choice but to murder Heidi in order to steal and raise her baby, so in her sick evil mind that made it ok. She knew exactly what she was doing and it was wrong because she called Carissa everyday faking being “sick” Heidi and Margo were missing and lying to TM on 45 min call so I don’t think an insanity defense would work here. She didn’t fit the criteria for legally insane. She knew right from wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members