Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. This case is nuts. Lots of weird deaths, and I am very worried about these poor children. Please let them be found soon. If they are alive I worry they are in grave danger. Josh Powell comes to mind. I believe this couple will be found responsible for many deaths and that they would kill themselves and their children rather than face prison. End of world “preppers” seem to be creating their own end. Extremely scary.

*modsnip*.

BBM. The children and Lori were all present in the home when Charles Vallow was shot to death by Lori's brother. What if it didn't happen the way that Lori's brother said it did? What if Lori's brother was covering for her? The brother claimed he did it in self-defense. No charges were brought but police are saying that the investigation into Charles Vallow's death remains open. The brother is now dead too. So if the story he was telling about how the shooting happened was not accurate, then the only people left who might know that are Lori and the 2 missing children. If Lori is actually the one who shot Charles that would be her motive to hide the children and keep them from being interviewed. They supposedly left AZ abruptly to move to ID. If police caught up to her in ID and still wanted to interview the children then that may be motive to hide them again (or worse). MOO.

Police seeking couple for questioning in Rexburg children’s disappearance and deaths of former spouses

This is precisely what I was thinking while reading this thread. And Chad knew and they got married to not have to testify against each other.

Notes:
  • Larry and Kay Woodcock remember seeing their grandson on FaceTime in August, “they fear that may be the last time they may speak to him again”
  • Moved them from Arizona to Idaho very shortly before they went missing
  • Assistant Chief of Rexburg Police: “I believe they were married within several weeks…when Chad’s wife passed away, which is alarming and unusual as well…After they caught on that we were trying to do welfare checks on the children and were digging into it, they abruptly moved from their residence here. Like I’ve said, we’ve gotten the run-around from them and have given them multiple chances through family and through personal contact with us to say ‘Hey, we just want to make sure those children are okay.”
  • Police served search warrant at the home. They say they found nothing suspicious
  • Alex Cox died less than two weeks ago and FOX 10 confirms Gilbert Police are investigating his death
  • Brandon Boudreaux, ex-husband of Lori’s niece, says he noticed she acted differently after meeting Daybell: “Her focus so much is just on the end of the world and, you know, this idea that it is coming.”
  • “The hope that these two children may still be alive is waning.” - Grandfather (Larry): “At this point, as we are sitting here today, our…my skepticism says no. Just show me JJ. Show me Tylee. Let us see that those kids are okay."

Let me know if I'm missing anyone.

Deaths of associates of Chad Daybell:
Wife, Tammy Daybell, 10/19/19

Deaths of associates of Lori Vallow:
Estranged husband, Charles Vallow, 7/11/19 (unsure if correct)
Brother, Alex Cox, 12/12/19
Ex-husband Joseph Ryan 4/3/18

This is crazy! Can anyone confirm for sure whether Tylee’s father is alive or .. not?

What is the body count now, I can’t keep track.

This is the craziest case I think I’ve seen here on WS.

Really worried for these kids. I had a measure of hope they could have been spirited away to some underground bunker, but why? Why would they want the police attention when they could just produce the kids and have the police go away?

This does not look good!

This is crazy! Can anyone confirm for sure whether Tylee’s father is alive or .. not?

What is the body count now, I can’t keep track.

This is the craziest case I think I’ve seen here on WS.

Really worried for these kids. I had a measure of hope they could have been spirited away to some underground bunker, but why? Why would they want the police attention when they could just produce the kids and have the police go away?

This does not look good!
He is deceased.
View Joseph Ryan's Obituary on AZCentral.com and share memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads