TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be so nice for Margo to be placed with her grandparents. I want that for her, too. But there is still a need to find out the truth and make absolutely sure of it before she is placed anywhere. Stating that doesn't mean I want anything bad for Margo. Fortunately for police and Margo you don't have to entertain anything. Police will continue to investigate and from there decisions will be made.

My hope is she goes to her father and is raised with her siblings. Moo

Here are HB's charges and cause (case) numbers. Nothing showing up yet on the court docket.
https://www.tcsheriff.org/sips#/sip/1936890
Inmate Search
Fieramusca, Magen Rose - Age 33
Booking Information
Booking Number
Booked
12/20/2019 at 8:07 PM
Arresting Agency
Austin Police Dept
Offense Number
A193461485
Facility
Travis County Jail
Charges (3)
KIDNAPPING
Felony, 3rd Degree
Cause Number
D1DC19302438
Charge Authority
New Warrant - Class B or Above
Bond
$100,000 Any Type of Bond
Sentence
None
Disposition
None
KIDNAPPING
Felony, 3rd Degree
Cause Number
D1DC19302437
Charge Authority
Bond
Sentence
None
Disposition
None
TAMPER/FABRICATE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE WITH INTENT IMPAIR HUMAN CORPSE
Felony, 2nd Degree
Cause Number
D1DC19302439
Charge Authority
New Arrest
Bond
$400,000 Any Type of Bond
Sentence
None
Disposition
None

this is the only link I know of that can see scheduled dates - but not sure how structured and what type of hearings. Look under Justice
Home
Inmate Search
Fieramusca, Magen Rose - Age 33
Booking Information
Booking Number
Booked
12/20/2019 at 8:07 PM
Arresting Agency
Austin Police Dept
Offense Number
A193461485
Facility
Travis County Jail
Charges (3)
KIDNAPPING
Felony, 3rd Degree
Cause Number
D1DC19302438
Charge Authority
Bond
Sentence
None
Disposition
None
KIDNAPPING
Felony, 3rd Degree
Cause Number
D1DC19302437
Charge Authority
Bond
Sentence
None
Disposition
None
TAMPER/FABRICATE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE WITH INTENT IMPAIR HUMAN CORPSE
Felony, 2nd Degree
Cause Number
D1DC19302439
Charge Authority
New Arrest
Bond
$400,000 Any Type of Bond
Sentence
None
Disposition
None

I tried entering her name in the court record search, nothing comes up. Also tried entering the cause info, same result.
Searched the docket, same thing. I think the case information is in flux right now and we likely won't see anything for a bit.

I have searched high and low and I can't find where authorities confirmed MF planned this alleged kidnapping/murder in advance - did I dream this or does someone have a link handy?
I don't believe LE has confirmed this. JMO
It would be so nice for Margo to be placed with her grandparents. I want that for her, too. But there is still a need to find out the truth and make absolutely sure of it before she is placed anywhere. Stating that doesn't mean I want anything bad for Margo. Fortunately for police and Margo you don't have to entertain anything. Police will continue to investigate and from there decisions will be made.
I hope she goes to her father, unless of course CPS determines he is not the right person to parent her.

Aha!

Woman Accused of Kidnapping Slain Best Friend and Her Newborn Allegedly 'Wanted' the Baby: Mom

Authorities say Broussard was strangled but no murder charges have been filed in the case.

“She was supposedly Heidi’s friend for a long time,” explains Tammy Broussard. “Heidi had so many friends. Everybody loved her. We thought Magen loved her too. But evidently that wasn’t the case. She wanted Margo, is what she wanted.”

She adds, “But the thing is. I was uneasy with her, and I had [been] from the beginning of her friendship with Heidi.”

Very interesting. That indicates something not right about MF and Tammy sensed it. I'd like to know what made her feel that way.

Some reading that I did on psychopaths said that very outgoing and friendly people are vulnerable to being their victims. That's probably because we're inclined to think the best of others and aren't as suspicious.

Case Num Last Name First Name NOK Relationship
ML19-4432 BROUSSARD HEIDI PARENTS

Certificate of Death* Cause of Death Pending Certificate of Death Amendment EDR
Ready No N/A 44444625215

Manner of Death Place of Death Report Completed Ready for Transport
Homicide TRUNK OF VEHICLE HOUSTON TX No Ready

Primary Cause of Death Contributory Cause of Death
Ligature strangulation

Case Status

It's a wee bit early to claim he was "content" with the situation. He obviously respected that little M belonged to H as well and perhaps wasn't willing to "rock the boat" at this point. However, he also may have serious concerns if little M is his, as to how she will be treated by SC in the future without HB in the picture. Not making any accusations, but this young man obviously knows SC. JMHO
I am missing something here- is it official that someone else MAY be the father of Margo? I've seen the rumors floating on social media but haven't seen it in an MSM article. Been crazy with holiday odds and ends, so I haven't followed this closely the last day or so.

Case Num Last Name First Name NOK Relationship
ML19-4432 BROUSSARD HEIDI PARENTS

Certificate of Death* Cause of Death Pending Certificate of Death Amendment EDR
Ready No N/A 44444625215

Manner of Death Place of Death Report Completed Ready for Transport
Homicide TRUNK OF VEHICLE HOUSTON TX No Ready

Primary Cause of Death Contributory Cause of Death
Ligature strangulation

Case Status

Horrifying. And even more so knowing it can take several minutes to die from ligature strangulation.

My hope is she goes to her father and is raised with her siblings. Moo

I hope she goes to her father, unless of course CPS determines he is not the right person to parent her.

I hope so too. I meant in the short term it would have been nice if she had been placed with her maternal grandparents. The Today Show video posted above by Knox mentions the question of paternity. I just can't figure out why there would be a question of maternity. Of course, we're not privy to much in the investigation and that's not a complaint.

UPDATED NEWS TODAY-New details are coming to light in the case of Texas mom Heidi Broussard, who was found murdered on a neighbor’s property in what may have been a plot to her newborn daughter. NBC’s Sam Brock reports for TODAY from Austin.
New details emerge in case of missing Texas mom found dead

And I quoth:

"And another man is claiming he is the father (of Margo)."

The host asking the reporter why officials are waiting on the results of a DNA test on baby Margo before reunifying her with her family.

This is the first time I've seen this in MSM. (Don't know about DM)

You know, even in the church photo, MF looked like trouble if you look at her eyes close enough. IMHO she's on some sort of crack or meth, rotting her appearance. She clearly has no income, hasn't worked in years, and is in essence homeless, and at her last job stole 5k which is something a drug addict would do. Also, kill a friend to sell her baby or blackmail a dude into paying for her house and bills..for more drug money..I don't know, but her appearance screams drug addict to me..not recreational drugs, but drug addict, as in no job, no home, doing anything for a buck= drug addict.
you do not know any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member