TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again...we find out that two people with the same wicked and demented tendencies have found each other and worked together to commit a horrendous crime!

I cannot even begin to comprehend how these despicable plots are hashed out and discussed. Who even thinks to bring up a topic like that? Sick.sick.sick.

So much evil in this world....

JMO

Hi--Just wanted to chime in quickly and say I never said anyone was released. We didn't know at the time what happened, aside from the fact that someone had been detained at some point.

Thanks! So now, we know more that a person has been charged. I'm looking at Houston and Austin for the homeowner's name... He doesn't appear in either Houston or Austin jail as a new arrest charges that I could find. There was another C. Green in Houston, but age was off. And a C. Green in Austin, but not new charges with arrest from what I could tell.

Thanks! So now, we know more that a person has been charged. I'm looking at Houston and Austin for the homeowner's name... He doesn't appear in either Houston or Austin jail as a new arrest charges that I could find. There was another C. Green in Houston, but age was off. And a C. Green in Austin, but not new charges with arrest from what I could tell.

We aren't sure if this was a recent arrest (as in today). We've been trying for days just to get an answer, so this person could be the same person that was detained last week.

Court date set for woman linked to slain Austin mom Heidi Broussard

Updated at 4:06 PM

"Magen Fieramusca, 33, is set to appear in the 460th District Court before Judge Geoffrey Puryear at 9 a.m. on Jan. 2, according to a spokesperson for the Travis County district court on Thursday.

Broussard’s body was found Dec. 19 shoved inside the trunk of a car parked outside a Houston-area home. Broussard’s baby, 4-week-old Margot Carey, was found unharmed inside the home."

snip

"Austin police confirmed last week they arrested a person linked to Broussard’s death on the same charges as Fieramusca, but declined to release the person’s identity, citing an ongoing investigation.

The American-Statesman tried again to confirm the identity Thursday but was told by Austin police that a judge has sealed all information in the case for the next 30 days.

The two attorneys representing Fieramusca, Jackie Wood and Brian Erskine, released a statement Thursday saying they do not know when Fieramusca will appear in court."

Hi--Just wanted to chime in quickly and say I never said anyone was released. We didn't know at the time what happened, aside from the fact that someone had been detained at some point.
Police said during the press conference that they briefly detained someone that was outside the house the night they served search warrants. Is that the person you are referring to?

Conjecture:

If MF talked someone into helping her, like a neighbor's kid--a minor--wouldn't that exactly fall under not releasing the name and sealing the records?

I can't think of any other reason why they would release everything on MF and keep the second person secret, especially if they're talking the same charges.

Hoping to hear more about this.

Yep, I think that this perhaps is going on again today that had us going in circles for 3 days last week. Hash and rehash. Oh well. Moving onto another case. MOO

Summary MOO:

We figured out that the verbiage last week which said that same thing as right now today. The conclusion last week is that poor writing by reporters. MOO. Based on... In that there was a charge found online with the case of tampering/kidnapping, and you could go online to see it was Fieramusca. But they are under gag order so can't confirm nor discuss Fieramusa's charges. Helllllllllllllllllllo, it's the same person they are talking about.

What timing, in that we were just talking about journalists. MOO
Court date set for woman linked to slain Austin mom Heidi Broussard was first published at 1:04 pm
"Austin police confirmed last week they arrested a person linked to Broussard’s death on the same charges as Fieramusca, but declined to release the person’s identity, citing an ongoing investigation.

The American-Statesman tried again to confirm the identity Thursday but was told by Austin police that a judge has sealed all information in the case for the next 30 days."

Conjecture:

If MF talked someone into helping her, like a neighbor's kid--a minor--wouldn't that exactly fall under not releasing the name and sealing the records?

I can't think of any other reason why they would release everything on MF and keep the second person secret, especially if they're talking the same charges.

Hoping to hear more about this.

CB, Moo, there is no second arrest. Misunderstood and then a game of phone.

Even if I'm wrong, it's the same information that has been out for a week.

Last edited:
IMO if the arrest was made last week, but they’re still not releasing the name it seems likely C Green is the 2nd arrest. It would make sense considering the only info we do actually have. Maybe his story isn’t adding up and he isn’t as innocent as he and his family claim him to be.

It was only rumors that C Green was the one to tip off police. Now the rumors have changed, saying MF’s mother or family members are who tipped them off. Like I said before, I’m only speculating. This is all just my opinion.

Yep, I think that this perhaps is going on again today that had us going in circles for 3 days last week. Hash and rehash. Oh well. Moving onto another case. MOO

Summary MOO:

We figured out that the verbiage last week which said that same thing as right now today. The conclusion last week is that poor writing by reporters. MOO. Based on... In that there was a charge found online with the case of tampering/kidnapping, and you could go online to see it was Fieramusca. But they are under gag order so can't confirm nor discuss Fieramusa's charges. Helllllllllllllllllllo, it's the same person they are talking about.

What timing, in that we were just talking about journalists. MOO
Court date set for woman linked to slain Austin mom Heidi Broussard was first published at 1:04 pm

The American-Statesman tried again to confirm the identity Thursday but was told by Austin police that a judge has sealed all information in the case for the next 30 days."
Hmmm this must be bad to seal that record IMO

Attachments

• A29888E1-1271-4E76-A65D-4BF2E593ABC7.jpeg
    A29888E1-1271-4E76-A65D-4BF2E593ABC7.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 68
IMO if the arrest was made last week, but they’re still not releasing the name it seems likely C Green is the 2nd arrest. It would make sense considering the only info we do actually have. Maybe his story isn’t adding up and he isn’t as innocent as he and his family claim him to be.

It was only rumors that C Green was the one to tip off police. Now the rumors have changed, saying MF’s mother or family members are who tipped them off. Like I said before, I’m only speculating. This is all just my opinion.

I disagree after spending time earlier today going through Austin and Houston, try this to check it out.

Go to Inmate Search and put in her last name Fieramusca. See the charges? Now do the same with the last name of Green in Austin, or in Houston. I see nothing related to this case.Magen.JPGMagen2.JPG

Last edited:
I disagree after spending time earlier today going through Austin and Houston, try this to check it out.

Go to Inmate Search and put in her last name Fieramusca. See the charges? Now do the same with the last name of Green in Austin. I see nothing related to this case.
I looked him up last week and had the same results as you. Not sure if they can keep the initial charges and 2nd arrest sealed or what. If the 2nd person arrested was also at the home where Heidi and Margo were found it also seems to point to CG. But it’s possible there really hasn’t been a 2nd arrest.

it's always jarring to see this. psychopaths are literally (partially) brain dead..like a zombie almost. They can hurt other people but they can't be hurt. Terrifying.

Yeah, that's a lot of darkness in there. In addition to the frontal lobe, the middle interior doesn't have any lights on. This will probably get deleted but that really strikes me because, in metaphysics, that's the part of the brain represented by the Egyptian Eye of Horus, associated with the third eye and consciousness.

22The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 23But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness.

i am. curious as to why no murder charges yet-- thoughts?

No point in filing murder charges yet, IMO. LE has plenty of time to gather evidence, dot all i’s and cross all t’s. She’s not going anywhere and if they rush and file charges now the clock starts ticking on a trial.

Any of our Lawyers want to weigh in? @gitana1 @riolove77 @BeeGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member