Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked the contents of Chad's books see what might be his intentions? I see they are listed on ebay: "The Great Gathering, The Celestial Life, Standing in Holy Places, The Rise of Zion. The Keys of the Kingdom, The renewed Earth, Chasing Paradise"

This statement is frustrating to me. It offers nothing of value. He keeps saying the focus should be on finding his siblings but then just goes on and on about how he feels and how hard this is on him. I get that it’s hard. But why not say something that might help? What do the kids like to do? Is there any unique characteristic that stands out? Does Joshua have any quirks that might make him more recognizable?

Of interest to me is that he says he loves his siblings, his step siblings and his extended family. He never mentions his mom.
Important: this comment is a general one and not directed specifically at this post.

I understand what your saying and don't necessarily disagree. However, this guy isn't an experienced missing person expert and probably hasn't hired a PR team. He's a regular guy who just found out his brother and sister are missing, he has a new step-dad and his Mom is suspected of murdering a whole slew of people. That's a lot. He's also a millennial, which means a lot of his life has probably played out on social media. Self-videos are now so common many use them the way diaries were used years ago.

Yes it would be helpful if he gave us details of what the kids like, where they might be, etc. But imagine you're him going online to try to learn more about what's going on and see a comment some stranger made saying your video was frustrating and valueless. You would have thought it was impossible to feel even worse and yet now you do.

We look at these cases clinically so it's easy to forget our comments may be read by family members and friends--people w/raw emotions who may even be on the brink of despair. I urge everyone to remember this and make an effort to be kind while still making our point.
Perhaps something like this:

"I appreciate the brother making this video. It's obvious he's going through a horrible shock, loves his siblings very much and is concerned about their safety. I hope he does another video soon giving information on what the kids like, the kind of places they may be found, etc. so we can help find them. I'm also curious what he thinks about his mother. Maybe he'll be willing to share that as well."

In this case there are more affected friends/family than we can shake a stick at, and it's going to get a whole lot worse for them before it gets better.

Something to consider anyway. IRL I'm not preachy-critical-bleeding-heart-Girl. I'm really not. But I've seen the emotional toil some likely well-intentioned remarks took on SW friends and family and I see comments differently now. This just happened to be the post I was reading when the thought struck. @SuperTmo, you're posts on this case have been wonderful and I hope you don't take my comment personally.

A couple weeks ago, my daughter was pulled out of class by a detective and questioned about Tylee. We thought it was strange. My daughter tried contacting Tylee and Lori at that time, but couldn't get ahold of them, obviously. We speculated about it, wondered what was going on, but it wasn't until I saw the missing children report and pics that it all came together.
When was the last time your daughter talked to Tylee?

I agree with you, but I do wonder- how did they take their father getting married so fast after their mother was buried?

I'm thinking two things here:

1. privately, they are devastated and in shock. They just lost their mother, buried her before the holidays, LE exhumed her body, all of this is hard to take in. Right now, they probably can't reconcile their father having anything to do with all of this- I mean, right until Tammy died, it appeared that they were a happy and loving family. I just don't think these kids have processed all of this- their grieving! An unexpected death like Tammy's sends you reeling- I know that myself with my own Dad's unexpected death. Your mind is not clear, holidays are hell to get through- the first year is just agony- birthdays- hers and theirs, holidays, Mother's Day- all to which they still have coming up, as she just died.

2. They could also be scared to death of speaking up right now. With all of these suspicious deaths, including their Mom's, they may be afraid for their own lives.

We have to remember, Tylee and Joshua, I don't believe, were in any of their lives at any time. Their Mom died, father got remarried, then they went on the run. Of course, I am sure that they feel bad for Tylee and Joshua and are praying that they are safe, but just from articles I've read, I don't think they've even met them yet! If they have, it was brief.

Did Chad and Lori have a traditional wedding, I wonder? They got married two weeks later- that would have red flags and my hinky meter flying high as just a casual acquaintance.

I notice someone defending Lori on here, but come on, folks in her family are dying suspiciously, along with Chad's wife Tammy. HER children are missing- not Chads!
Great post! This case is such a mish-mosh of relationships I'd lost sight that Chad and Tammy's kids may know the missing children no better than we do.

A couple weeks ago, my daughter was pulled out of class by a detective and questioned about Tylee. We thought it was strange. My daughter tried contacting Tylee and Lori at that time, but couldn't get ahold of them, obviously. We speculated about it, wondered what was going on, but it wasn't until I saw the missing children report and pics that it all came together.
Could you comment on the picture of Tylee that's being shown in the media? She looks a lot younger to me than 16/17. Is this an older photo? If so, I find it concerning there aren't any more recent pictures showing up.

That's what it sounds like if he had a link to click it still. I think you can keep an account active and make it private enough that it won't show up in searches and such, but I guess that isn't what she did based on what OSU's seeing.

This is the page I’m getting when I click the link to her FB page.

I found her sister’s and brothers FB’s (Chad and Tammy’s kids) and they are still active.

JMO

Attachments

• 97C1D29E-BEBC-428D-96D6-13F4D5A51497.jpeg
    97C1D29E-BEBC-428D-96D6-13F4D5A51497.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 42
Not saying you're wrong, but we're talking about at least 3 different police departments in two states here, depending on which situations you're talking about. Brandon's wife was somewhere in AZ, I think. (Not sure if Gilbert, Chandler, or elsewhere in the PHX metro.) Then a county sheriff in Idaho for Tammy's death and a small town police department in a neighboring county for the kids being missing.

Edit to add: Plus possibly the FBI.
I have to agree. We have three separate departments involved in this to which is all telling to me- they all have reasons separately and together, to be concerned about these children and the deaths in the family that occurred before Lori and Chad went on the run.

I am starting to believe this to be a huge possibility. Moo my current working theory:

Lori shot Charles, her brother did not. She threatened him to take the fall for it. Tylee might have witnessed it and so she had to be disappeared. Joshua started talking too much, asking about where Tylee was and Lori got scared. Cut off contact with his family so he wouldn’t say anything on phone calls, removed him from school, and then eventually he disappeared too.

MOO - no facts just opinion.
From the first time I read her brother died in December I suspected Lori fired the shots and Alex took the blame so they could plead self defense. Which means Lori clubbed her own brother w/a baseball bat--this woman is scary as hell. Her name may even become part of national vocabulary someday, right up there with Charles Manson and Ted Bundy.

I also think Tylee may have disappeared well before Joshua left school. I feel terrible for that girl. Her social media posts from a few years ago look like she was leading a relatively normal, fun life w/friends and activities. Once in Idaho, it seems like all that evaporated for her.

It's possible Josh started talking and they had to shut him up. I prefer to think they realized LE was going to be asking him questions they didn't want him to answer so they moved him to a safe location far outside Dodge. When it looked like they were about to be questioned for Tammy's murder they fled too.

If one of those things didn't happen, the others still may have, we just don't know. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

This is the page I’m getting when I click the link to her FB page.

I found her sister’s and brothers FB’s (Chad and Tammy’s kids) and they are still active.

JMO

You're using the FB app, right? I don't use it very often (usually on a browser on the computer) so not sure what this means for sure, but it sounds kind of generic with the possibilities given fitting the account being deactivated or still active, but privacy being maximized both seeming to fit what it says.

Hi Everyone,
Echoecho222 is now a verified member in this case only.

Echoecho222's daughter is good friends with Tylee although they have not spoken to each other in about a year they have been very close in the past.

Because Echoecho222 is verified she does not need to post links to the information she provides. However, it is up to you to believe the information or not. If you do not believe what is being posted please scroll by and do not start arguing.
You are allowed to ask questions as long as you do so in a polite manner.
It is my understanding that Echoecho222 can offer us an inside look into the family from her daughter's relationship with Tylee.

Thank you Echoecho222 for coming to Websleuths to help us understand this crazy case.

If anyone else wants to be verified as a professional or an insider please read at this link:
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Here is a link to all of our verified professionals and insiders.
Professional Posters & Verified Insiders

Tricia

How many have died? And when? Is this correct so far? So many questions.

1. His wife, in October
2. Her (ex?) husband, Joshua's (adoptive?) father
3. Her brother
4. Tylee's bio dad, in 2018. Was he a husband as well? He was cremated, so...

Poor kiddos. Were they both in school through September?

It the William Jones-Gochenour case out of Arizona not less than 2 dozen individuals either helped alter the appearances of mom and child, provided transportation (handing them off from one person to the next), provided communications, acted as money conduits, and provided false statements to law enforcement. That case also included the FBI - it was an FBI tactical team that entered the residence where they were located (which was the home of a friend of the grand niece of the mother's great grandfather).

When it comes to Mormons on the run - whether mainstream or a fringe group - they have networks of people that can and will help them so long as those people believe the people they are aiding are being persecuted and that the state (mostly via law enforcement) is acting based on false evidence i.e. they will believe the people they are protecting over anyone else. In order to get one of them to give up any information, or to tell the truth if they have already lied, you have to convince them that they have been lied to by the people they are helping - and that is not easy - or prove that they have been lied to and that they will be arrested for aiding them.

The difference being, that they would know that the kids are alive. These folks don't belong to any large family groups of fringe LDS groups that are primarily closed to anyone who is not related, even 2nd cousin. Those are usually the polygamy groups. They have no problem welcoming single women, and their children. Men, not so much.

The prepper groups, pretty much the same, they won't get involved unless they know that the kids are alive. They may be "crazy", but not that crazy. They do remember Ruby Ridge.

I googled the address from the article - it's an apartment building. Could they have it wrong?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjcxternNTmAhWGr1kKHXFPASYQFjAAegQIAhAB&url=https://www.eastidahonews.com/2019/12/attorney-representing-parents-of-missing-rexburg-children-issues-statement/&usg=AOvVaw0DfAhTa3YlZAdfaZfHR3N9

snipped
An attorney representing a Rexburg couple says he is in contact them but ... Police went to their home at 565 Pioneer Road in Rexburg after relatives ... where police conducted a welfare check and served a search warrant in ...

Chad and first wife Tammy had a home in Fremont county which is north of Rexburg. The apartment on Pioneer Road is in Rexburg within the school boundary for Kennedy Elementary where JJ was enrolled. I'm guessing that the apartment is where Lori and JJ, and perhaps Tylee lived when they came to Rexburg. I have no clue what Lori and Chad's long term plan was with the apartment and his home. MOO

"Lori's third husband, Joseph Ryan died of a heart attack in Gilbert in 2018 and was cremated. The next year, Chandler Police say Lori's brother Alex Cox shot and killed her estranged husband Charles. Cox claimed self-defense."

[...]

"Her friend vividly remembers one disturbing thing Lori would allegedly say, "It's gonna be the end of the world and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."

'She was 100% into the end of times': Friend recalls friendship with mother of missing kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici