Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lori's third husband, Joseph Ryan died of a heart attack in Gilbert in 2018 and was cremated. The next year, Chandler Police say Lori's brother Alex Cox shot and killed her estranged husband Charles. Cox claimed self-defense."

[...]

"Her friend vividly remembers one disturbing thing Lori would allegedly say, "It's gonna be the end of the world and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."

'She was 100% into the end of times': Friend recalls friendship with mother of missing kids
Idle musing - Lori never seems to stay single very long, does she ?.....moo

You're using the FB app, right? I don't use it very often (usually on a browser on the computer) so not sure what this means for sure, but it sounds kind of generic with the possibilities given fitting the account being deactivated or still active, but privacy being maximized both seeming to fit what it says.

Yes I was using the FB app when I clicked the FB link that I’d saved from yesterday.

I just copied and pasted the link into my web browser and got the same page.

JMO

Attachments

• 129EBD5F-49AE-4841-A03D-60953BBA0CAE.png
    129EBD5F-49AE-4841-A03D-60953BBA0CAE.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Important: this comment is a general one and not directed specifically at this post.

I understand what your saying and don't necessarily disagree. However, this guy isn't an experienced missing person expert and probably hasn't hired a PR team. He's a regular guy who just found out his brother and sister are missing, he has a new step-dad and his Mom is suspected of murdering a whole slew of people. That's a lot. He's also a millennial, which means a lot of his life has probably played out on social media. Self-videos are now so common many use them the way diaries were used years ago.

Yes it would be helpful if he gave us details of what the kids like, where they might be, etc. But imagine you're him going online to try to learn more about what's going on and see a comment some stranger made saying your video was frustrating and valueless. You would have thought it was impossible to feel even worse and yet now you do.

We look at these cases clinically so it's easy to forget our comments may be read by family members and friends--people w/raw emotions who may even be on the brink of despair. I urge everyone to remember this and make an effort to be kind while still making our point.
Perhaps something like this:

"I appreciate the brother making this video. It's obvious he's going through a horrible shock, loves his siblings very much and is concerned about their safety. I hope he does another video soon giving information on what the kids like, the kind of places they may be found, etc. so we can help find them. I'm also curious what he thinks about his mother. Maybe he'll be willing to share that as well."

In this case there are more affected friends/family than we can shake a stick at, and it's going to get a whole lot worse for them before it gets better.

Something to consider anyway. IRL I'm not preachy-critical-bleeding-heart-Girl. I'm really not. But I've seen the emotional toil some likely well-intentioned remarks took on SW friends and family and I see comments differently now. This just happened to be the post I was reading when the thought struck. @SuperTmo, you're posts on this case have been wonderful and I hope you don't take my comment personally.
I agree. I really think he's being very honest and seems bewildered by all of this. He's putting it together, but I sense a little bit of fear in him, now that he realizes how many deaths have occurred and that it's possible that at the very least, his mother is involved in those deaths. He wants LE to deal with that aspect of it, and who can blame him? He's still a young man himself- imagine walking in his shoes right now?

I also think he is genuinely scared for his siblings. I also feel that he is very angry at his mother for putting him in this position.

Which states have been searched?
I would try states with self-solemnizing marriage first: No witnesses or officiant required, just go to the county clerk with ID, divorce/death certificates and you are married in 5 minutes. I did this in Colorado. Other states are Penn, Wisconsin, Nevada, California, Maine, and DC. Moo.

By the time they responded to welfare check, they were already investigating Tammy's death as "suspicious."
Yes. And it sounds like it may be a weird coincidence that the welfare check happened at almost the same time they were honing in on them w/the death investigation. I originally thought they were being investigated for Tammy's death but the post about an inquiry from AZ police indicate it may have been deaths of the ex-husband and brother that was drawing heat. But we know Tammy's body was exhumed so they had to be closing in on that too. Three investigations all leading to one place. Wonder how often that happens.

Hmm.

I think it is:

#1 - said to exist, but don't think a name or proof has been found. Not sure why this is thought to be.

#2 - Joseph Ryan

#3 - Charles Vallow

#4 - Chad Daybell

Who am I missing? Do you know the name of #1 or why we even think he exists?

I honestly thought there was a murky #1 and #2. A recent article up thread even references 5 of them. I could be completely off. JMO

How many have died? And when? Is this correct so far? So many questions.

1. His wife, in October
2. Her (ex?) husband, Joshua's (adoptive?) father
3. Her brother
4. Tylee's bio dad, in 2018. Was he a husband as well? He was cremated, so...

Poor kiddos. Were they both in school through September?

1) Chad's wife, Tammy Daybell Died Oct 19, 2019 (exhumed Dec 11, 2019)
2) Lori's husband #4, Charles Vallow, killed July 2019 by gunshot from her brother, Alex Cox
3) Lori's brother, Alex Cox died Dec 12, 2019 (said to be suspicious per Gray Hughes, foaming at mouth upon death)
4) Lori's husband #3, Joseph Ryan died November 2018 (of heart condition, some now suspect otherwise, cremated)
---------------------- other strange stuff---->
5) Lori's and Alex's sister, Stacey Lynne C??? died 1998 (can't remember why Gray Hughes report said suspicious)
6) Brandon Boudreaux (husband of Lori's niece, Melani, who has recently divorced Brandon the end of October disappeared/gone with others) was shot at in his driveway by someone driving Tylee's car in October 2019 per Gray Hughes report

grayscreenshotupdate.JPG

Last edited:
1) Tammy Daybell Died Oct 19, 2019 (exhumed Dec 11, 2019)
2) Lori's husband #4, Charles Vallow, killed July 2019 by gunshot from her brother, Alex Cox
3) Lori's brother, Alex Cox died Dec 12, 2019 (said to be suspicious per Gray Hughes, foaming at mouth upon death)
4) Lori's husband #3, Joseph Ryan died November 2018 (of heart condition, some now suspect otherwise, cremated)
5) Lori's and Alex's sister, Stacey Lynne C??? died 1998 (can't remember why Gray Hughes report said suspicious)
6) Brandon Boudreaux (husband of Lori's niece, Melani, who has recently divorced Brandon the end of October disappeared/gone with others) was shot at in his driveway by someone driving Tylee's car in October 2019 per Gray Hughes report

View attachment 222399
BBM. Gray said that Alex was with her in the house when she died and that he used her credit card after her death.

1) Tammy Daybell Died Oct 19, 2019 (exhumed Dec 11, 2019)

View attachment 222399

Please don't tell me that Lori and Alex's sister was also murdered back in 98. This is the first I am hearing about this!

I didn't know that Tylee's car was used for whoever was attempting to kill Brandon- wow. I didn't know Tylee had a car of her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value