Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kevin drove to the accused killer's home, took his clothes off, engaged in sexual activity, was murdered. Killer then had his clothes bagged up and drove his car to the location where the workout gym (in his photos) is located and abandoned it.

I think Kevin drove to the accused killer's home, took his clothes off, engaged in sexual activity, was murdered. Killer then had his clothes bagged up and drove his car to the location where the workout gym (in his photos) is located and abandoned it.
I agree with you, he also likely wiped Kevin's phone clean of any messages from Grindr. Funny you mention that gym, it's been said ML works out there, MOO.
How did he get back home?

I'm sure you are correct and that's what ended up happening. Although I am curious, if this were domestic violence, the victim cannot request the charges to be dropped right? What are the legal differences between the two circumstances?

I'm not a legal expert but believe the difference is the severity of the crime or if a crime has even been reported. In this case, if the victim told police that there was no crime and a consensual sexual incident occurred, I'm not sure that they would continue to investigate. In hindsight, I'm sure they wish they had investigated further.
PAAM - Victim FAQ
"Many people incorrectly believe that a victim has the power to "press charges" against the wrongdoer, or to later "drop the charges". All crimes are offenses against the community, not just the individual victim. Criminal complaints are prosecuted on behalf of the State of Michigan, not the people who called the police or those who were personally harmed by the defendant's conduct. ONLY the Prosecuting Attorney can issue or dismiss charges. This is important because it takes the responsibility for prosecuting the wrongdoer off the victim's shoulders and puts it on the Prosecuting Attorney's, where it legally belongs. It also means that the defendant cannot "pressure" the victim into dropping the charges.

Although the decision whether to prosecute or not prosecute is ultimately up to the Prosecuting Attorney, the victim's opinion is important and the Prosecuting Attorney will take those wishes into account when making his or her decisions regarding the case. A variety of factors are taken into account when deciding whether to honor a complainant's request not to proceed with a prosecution, including the nature and extent of the defendant's prior criminal history, the severity of the alleged crime, whether the defendant has other pending charges in the criminal justice system, and future danger the defendant poses to the community (including the current victim)."

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1577591931454.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577591931454.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 27
I don't think Kevin's car ever left the parking lot. I think he met him there and went with ML in his car to the house (ML may not have wanted anyone to see a strange car in his driveway). What happened, happened and ML took the bag of clothes back to Kevin's car and put it in and then drove back to his house.

I'm not a legal expert but believe the difference is the severity of the crime or if a crime has even been reported. In this case, if the victim told police that there was no crime and a consensual sexual incident occurred, I'm not sure that they would continue to investigate. In hindsight, I'm sure they had investigated further.
PAAM - Victim FAQ
"Many people incorrectly believe that a victim has the power to "press charges" against the wrongdoer, or to later "drop the charges". All crimes are offenses against the community, not just the individual victim. Criminal complaints are prosecuted on behalf of the State of Michigan, not the people who called the police or those who were personally harmed by the defendant's conduct. ONLY the Prosecuting Attorney can issue or dismiss charges. This is important because it takes the responsibility for prosecuting the wrongdoer off the victim's shoulders and puts it on the Prosecuting Attorney's, where it legally belongs. It also means that the defendant cannot "pressure" the victim into dropping the charges.

Although the decision whether to prosecute or not prosecute is ultimately up to the Prosecuting Attorney, the victim's opinion is important and the Prosecuting Attorney will take those wishes into account when making his or her decisions regarding the case. A variety of factors are taken into account when deciding whether to honor a complainant's request not to proceed with a prosecution, including the nature and extent of the defendant's prior criminal history, the severity of the alleged crime, whether the defendant has other pending charges in the criminal justice system, and future danger the defendant poses to the community (including the current victim)."
Thank you for that information! I thought I read something like that in regards to domestic violence. So really, LE could have chosen to file a charge in that case. His prior charge in the custodial kidnapping case could have also been taken into consideration.

ML may not have anticipated that he alone could not lift or dispose of Kevin's body due to size and weight.

Do we know what name this guy went by on Grindr? Same as facebook maybe? Anybody find his profile?

This guy is hardcore and ITA Sexual Sadist. I'd love to know what his profile on Grindr "advertised". He seems very open about his lifestyle. He's not hiding anything that's for sure. His eyes tell me everything I need to know. This is going to get worse and worse. The stories are going to start coming out now as well.

Been down the rabbit hole.....OMG! I can only imagine what Kevin endured (unfortunately).

Gay or straight - it doesn't matter. This guy is a sick Freak. A Serial killer in the making I'm sure, unless he already is. Hope LE is digging deep. That house is going to be a treasure trove of evidence. I think there are more victims.

Poor Kevin.

MOO

Thank you for that information! I thought I read something like that in regards to domestic violence. So really, LE could have chosen to file a charge in that case. His prior charge in the custodial kidnapping case could have also been taken into consideration.
Yes, but if you read the article ( previously attached), it explains why they didn't. The kidnapping charge related to custodial interference (i.e.not returning his children when ordered), may have had little impact given the totally different circumstances. In this case, police indicated the man was chained up in the basement while engaging in consensual BDSM/role playing and that he was unchained when they were finished. Then that he decided to leave when they were laying in bed and ML only chased him due to wanting his $300 cape back.

Now in hindsight after knowing what happened to Kevin, I'm sure they would have an entirely different impression of that incident. :-(

Thanks everyone.

I’m all for people doing whatever makes them happy, so I’m hesitant to call him sick, but this guy is just sick. Poor Kevin.
I agree with you. There are all types of sexual preferences and interests and I'm not generally concerned with what others choose to do on their own time as adults. But, it isn't the norm that murder is involved and that absolutely makes someone sick, aside from any sexual preferences.

IML 2018 Contestants' Photos and Bios - The Leather Journal

I googled Olykos to see what came up and this link appeared among some other stuff I am still sorting through. I found a Mark Latunski but the picture has me questioning whether it's him or not. How many of these Mark Latunski's are there that are gay and seriously into leather? If it is him, his bio is very white bread.
That is someone else (Lukas Latunski). May have some relation but unable to sleuth per rules. MOO.

exactly

I don't think Kevin's car ever left the parking lot. I think he met him there and went with ML in his car to the house (ML may not have wanted anyone to see a strange car in his driveway). What happened, happened and ML took the bag of clothes back to Kevin's car and put it in and then drove back to his house.

actually probable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member