Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Shiawassee County scanner traffic from approximately 2:35 a.m. Oct. 10, central dispatch received a call from South Morrice Road, from a male who “just woke up and believed he was drugged.”

“He said he woke up in a basement and was chained to something,” a dispatcher said during the call. “So he cut the chain off.”

The man’s phone GPS location was traced to South Morrice Road near the Looking Glass River, and at least two police cars, along with an ambulance responded to the scene. Before police arrived, the man told dispatch he was carrying a knife, and had used it to cut free from the chains.

Dispatch then instructed the man to drop the knife so that police knew he would not be a threat. The man then placed the knife on a guard rail when police arrived.

An ambulance was dispatched as a precaution, but the man said he didn’t require medical attention. The ambulance “staged,” or waited near the scene, and was later cancelled by the responding troopers.
Police: Second victim fled accused killer's residence in October

holy crap!! :( i know there were unconfirmed rumors of cannibalism... is this the first time we it has been confirmed? I feel sick. Poor, poor Kevin. :(

MOO - this isn’t ML’s first rodeo. I feel strongly he has prob killed before. I also think he has sexually assaulted many prior partners.

He has history of coming off his meds. We know about the guy who escaped in October. There has to be others. I fear many ex partners are straight, or married and straight. They might be too embarrassed to reach out to LE. Same could be said for anyone he met through the BDSM community... they might fear having their lifestyle exposed... or putting a stain on the BDSM community as a whole.

Whatever the case may be, ML seems to have a ravenous sexual appetite and an open marriage. We already know he has a history of coming off his meds. There is no way he hasn’t pushed the envelope with other partners prior to KB.

According to Shiawassee County scanner traffic from approximately 2:35 a.m. Oct. 10, central dispatch received a call from South Morrice Road, from a male who “just woke up and believed he was drugged.”

“He said he woke up in a basement and was chained to something,” a dispatcher said during the call. “So he cut the chain off.”

The man’s phone GPS location was traced to South Morrice Road near the Looking Glass River, and at least two police cars, along with an ambulance responded to the scene. Before police arrived, the man told dispatch he was carrying a knife, and had used it to cut free from the chains.

Dispatch then instructed the man to drop the knife so that police knew he would not be a threat. The man then placed the knife on a guard rail when police arrived.

An ambulance was dispatched as a precaution, but the man said he didn’t require medical attention. The ambulance “staged,” or waited near the scene, and was later cancelled by the responding troopers.
Police: Second victim fled accused killer's residence in October

Oh wow, so per this article:
"Eventually, the man who fled the home told police the encounter was consensual. He also later returned to spend several days with Latunski, according to MSP."

MOO but what!!? You woke up drugged and chained up in a basement, escape and then say 'just kidding! Consensual!" And then eventually go back and spend several days there? It sounds like the police have reinterview him since October, either after the November incident or after Kevin was found? Very strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa