Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but is Gilbert PD really treating it like an attempted murder investigation? Maybe they are taking it more seriously now. I just hope they can use this information to work together to find these kids, and that people are held accountable for crimes going who knows how far back. Moo.

Gilbert PD has been involved in Brandon's case in the beginning. And even helped him get custody of his kids by stating to the court that Melanie was dangerous in relation to the shooting incident I will try to find a link later I am on my phone

And? Alex can't drive? Maybe to visit his favorite sister? Who lived in Idaho at the time?
I'd be more likely to believe it if there was a romantic connection and not a familial one. IMO people living in Rexburg were quite capable of doing bad deeds themselves. I'm sure the police would be able to find out if Alex travelled out of state.

I'd be more likely to believe it if there was a romantic connection and not a familial one. IMO people living in Rexburg were quite capable of doing bad deeds themselves. I'm sure the police would be able to find out if Alex travelled out of state.
Well, Alex seems to be a very devoted brother. What, he shot and killed her husband #4 (claiming self-defense), and reportedly (although not by msm) beat up husband #3? You are not gonna find that in your average family, are you?

Gilbert PD has been involved in Brandon's case in the beginning. And even helped him get custody of his kids by stating to the court that Melanie was dangerous in relation to the shooting incident I will try to find a link later I am on my phone
But they haven't made any arrests in connection to the case, even though jeep was registered to Charles Vallow.

Well, Alex seems to be a very devoted brother. What, he shot and killed her husband #4 (claiming self-defense), and reportedly (although not by msm) beat up husband #3? You are not gonna find that in your average family, are you?
Was any long distance travel involved? I can imagine Lori brainwashing him into believing that her husbands were abusive to her or the children, but to go after a stranger's wife is another matter IMO.

But they haven't made any arrests in connection to the case, even though jeep was registered to Charles Vallow.

IMO, they don't know who was driving the Jeep. Charles Vallow is dead. I think this bunch has been giving LE the slip since last July And still are. Also AZ Pd tipped Idaho on the phone ping. So I think AZ pd has taken this seriously from the beginning.

IMO, they don't know who was driving the Jeep. Charles Vallow is dead. I think this bunch has been giving LE the slip since last July And still are. Also AZ Pd tipped Idaho on the phone ping. So I think AZ pd has taken this seriously from the beginning.
I think that we have a very good candidate for driving the jeep.

Fwiw. There are mag fed paintball guns. If someone pointed one at me I would assume it was real and shoot back. So I guess the reverse could happen and you could assume a real gun is a paintball gun. Especially if you have someone telling you so. Me, I would play it safe and assume it is real.

Looks like if no name change, then maybe Lori was already seeing Joe Ryan when Colby was born and maybe put Joe’s name on the Birth Cert. MOO

No. CR was born during Lori's 2nd marriage (Joe Ryan was the 3rd marriage). However, Lori gave CR her maiden name (Cox) at birth. That says something about the state of her 2nd marriage, IMHO.

ETA: My opinion is that Joe Ryan sort of adopted Colby (but not legally) so Colby uses the Ryan last name. JR never filed for custody of CR, only Tylee, which leads me to believe he never had any legal parental rights in regards to CR. Had his name been on CR's birth certificate OR if he had legally adopted CR at some point he could have fought for custody of him too. MOO.

Last edited:
There is nobody to arrest if it was Alex, unless they can prove someone paid him to do it? Or knew about it.

Alex probably did do the shooting at someone's instruction. He appears to have been the family "fixer". That might require a lot of investigation. And might be hard to prove. I will go further and suggest that Alex's own crimes also made him a target. He simply knew too much.

White pages has me listed in each of the places (out of state) where my ex husband along with his wife have lived. It is not reliable or accurate at all, if you ever had any kind of legal connection with a person, IMO. But really, who knows. I thought he died in Gilbert Az. Moo.
I am just showing what addresses white pages has him connected to. Lori's shows connected to two addresses currently. If you just click on the address it shows the owner and people who live there supposedly.
Click on the blue lettering of the address and it will show you the owner and residents and neighbours too. It is a resource for posters to make of it what they will. Somebody said he had not been to Idaho but this shows he has a connection to a property there. The complete entry also shows his prior locations.

Alexander Lamar Cox

CURRENT ADDRESS

PO Box 415Sugar City ID 83448-0415
SHOW MAP
multipin-dusk-24-59f089f827873f5249ac4f4936728c14c4caa4850d09c76d0330b6d0f5c4fd3e.svg

I am just showing what addresses white pages has him connected to. Lori's shows connected to two addresses currently. If you just click on the address it shows the owner and people who live there supposedly.
Click on the blue lettering of the address and it will show you the owner and residents and neighbours too. It is a resource for posters to make of it what they will. Somebody said he had not been to Idaho but this shows he has a connection to a property there. The complete entry also shows his prior locations.

Alexander Lamar Cox

CURRENT ADDRESS

PO Box 415Sugar City ID 83448-0415
SHOW MAP
multipin-dusk-24-59f089f827873f5249ac4f4936728c14c4caa4850d09c76d0330b6d0f5c4fd3e.svg
Please reread my post that you quoted. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitfoot