Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Alex seems to be a very devoted brother. What, he shot and killed her husband #4 (claiming self-defense), and reportedly (although not by msm) beat up husband #3? You are not gonna find that in your average family, are you?
And don't forget he stun gunned Charles outside the court house and got 18 months. A very protective/compliant brother.

Gilbert PD has been involved in Brandon's case in the beginning. And even helped him get custody of his kids by stating to the court that Melanie was dangerous in relation to the shooting incident I will try to find a link later I am on my phone

It is to late to edit my post to add a link. So l am bumping it up. Btw, there is a pic of Brandon and Melani at the below link.

How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

(Snip)
After his attempted murder, Brandon asked the court for full custody of his four children and requested Melani not see the children without supervision.

"The agents investigating (the shooting) have indicated to (Brandon) that they have concerns over the children's safety if they remain in the care of mother unsupervised," Brandon's attorney wrote in a court filing.

In that filing, Brandon's attorney expressed his concerns about Melani's relationship with her aunt, Lori Vallow. Melani frequently spent time with Lori and took their children to her home, according to the filing.

Brandon said through his attorneys that he worried his children were "at risk of imminent physical and emotional harm" if they were to return to their mother.

When she was alerted to the shooting, Melani did not express concern for his safety or the safety of the children, Brandon claims in court documents.

Also, your address source is not accurate. I just looked myself up. With the exception of a few months in 1982 living in Tennessee I have lived in indiana my entire life. According to this site I have lived in Denver, Coorado. 2 or 3 places in Connecticut. 2 places in Michigan. Not even close.
Same here- it even had us living in another state where we allegedly owned a gas station.

Also, if a name is common, they mix up who your spouse is and you're listed as someone entirely different.

They also have me listed as married to my father-in-law, haha. My middle initial is incorrect on that page as well as another page similar to White pages.

It's a tool to use, but just beware things aren't always accurate.

Can someone clarify what year Lori moved with the kids to Hawaii? I had 2016 down in my notes (from GH video) but Tylee's Twitter shows her there in 2015 (her friend came to visit her and then she posted she was going to miss her). Tylee Ryan (@tyleearyan) | Twitter
Was 2016 when they came back from HI? TIA.

That could be interpreted as Tylee visiting her friend in Hawaii or both going to Hawaii together the way it is worded. If all the pics with that friend were Hawaii then they were there for about a month, but the July 11 picture (a couple weeks after the "4 days until Hawaii" picture where they are standing next to some water and doing the gun thing standing back to back, the landscaping in the background sure doesn't look like what I imagine for Hawaii. I've never visited there, but it sure doesn't fit the image I have of typical Hawaiian vegetation. Am I wrong about that, those who have been there? MOO.

Can someone clarify what year Lori moved with the kids to Hawaii? I had 2016 down in my notes (from GH video) but Tylee's Twitter shows her there in 2015 (her friend came to visit her and then she posted she was going to miss her). Tylee Ryan (@tyleearyan) | Twitter
Was 2016 when they came back from HI? TIA.
I would suggest White Pages but apparently it's rubbish and doesn't show historical addresses and dates,
Maybe someone could access a court record of Lori's to check her address around that time.

And don't forget he stun gunned Charles outside the court house and got 18 months. A very protective/compliant brother.

Has anyone found the court records for that stun-gun incident yet? Please post if you find arrest records or news articles about that and I'll add the dates/locations to the timeline I'm working on. TIA.

Also, your address source is not accurate. I just looked myself up. With the exception of a few months in 1982 living in Tennessee I have lived in indiana my entire life. According to this site I have lived in Denver, Coorado. 2 or 3 places in Connecticut. 2 places in Michigan. Not even close.
Well I use white pages all the time. And court records. I do find that perps often use parents addresses and such on their court records. What source do you and others use to check perp addresses? I try to check a couple of sources always. If names are popular it can be misleading.

It is to late to edit my post to add a link. So l am bumping it up. Btw, there is a pic of Brandon and Melani at the below link.

(Snip)
After his attempted murder, Brandon asked the court for full custody of his four children and requested Melani not see the children without supervision.

"The agents investigating (the shooting) have indicated to (Brandon) that they have concerns over the children's safety if they remain in the care of mother unsupervised," Brandon's attorney wrote in a court filing.

In that filing, Brandon's attorney expressed his concerns about Melani's relationship with her aunt, Lori Vallow. Melani frequently spent time with Lori and took their children to her home, according to the filing.

Brandon said through his attorneys that he worried his children were "at risk of imminent physical and emotional harm" if they were to return to their mother.

When she was alerted to the shooting, Melani did not express concern for his safety or the safety of the children, Brandon claims in court documents.

BBM- Why does that not surprise me that she showed no concern for Brandon's or the children's safety?

I do hope that she realizes that one day, she, too, may have a bull's eye on her back.

(Snip)

(Snip)

From your link:
"A judge granted Brandon temporary custody of the children. Brandon said he is living with the children in hiding out of state.

In November, Melani was arrested on suspicion of trespassing on Brandon's parents' property in America Fork, Utah, according to the Utah County Sheriff's Office. She was released from custody the same day."

I am really happy that the judge was able to grant him temporary custody, and it sounds like Melani is building quite a record for herself that should hopefully keep his children safe and out of her crazy delusions.
I just wish that between all of these investigations and jurisdictions and criminal activities, LE could bring some serious charges that would give them some leverage to find the missing kids. Moo.

OR....simply a hopper for a paintball gun
Had it been a rifle with a scope do you really think the masked stranger would have missed at such close range. No rifle shots were heard by her or neighbors. No shots of any kind.
There was no evidence of paintballs either. It was a dry fire situation. No ammo
What do you think the purpose of that was and why run round the back of the house to the 3 acre section. Where did that lead to? This is real strange IMO.

I would suggest White Pages but apparently it's rubbish and doesn't show historical addresses and dates,
Maybe someone could access a court record of Lori's to check her address around that time.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm looking for something more definitive on when they physically moved there.

(Snip)

Thanks for bumping the link. Here's 10% to include the pic of Brandon and Melanie in 2015. Click on the pic to enlarge.

"I thought I had a happy marriage, so it was pretty overwhelming," Brandon said.

Before the divorce was final, someone driving Charles Vallow's vehicle attempted to kill him, Brandon said.

fe27e06d-8b46-4d4d-aaa6-00212d1db169-brandon_boudreaux.jpg

A 2015 Facebook post by Brandon Boudreaux shows Boudreaux and his wife, Melani.
Via Facebook

Brandon was about to pull into his driveway when he saw a gun with a silencer poke out of the Jeep's window, he said. He heard a gunshot as his driver's side window shattered. "

Note, he saw a gun with a silencer and heard a gunshot as his driver's side window shattered. Lucky escape.

MOO
If you watch the video with the lady we are not to discuss on here, she tells the story of the man in black with a gun. She says she doesn't know who it is, but she has her suspicions, that it is a person with a grudge against Chad Daybell and that Chad was upset about it. When I heard that, it sounded like it could be a real attempt on Tammy's life or it could be a cover story, to add validity that the children were in danger and needed protecting/to be hidden. But its all very odd. MOO
How would the supposed paintball gun incident with Tammy add validity that the children needed protection? Tammy had no connection to the children. Children were Lori's.

What do you think the purpose of that was and why run round the back of the house to the 3 acre section. Where did that lead to? This is real strange IMO.
It would be totally strange for a man wearing all black and a ski mask, to point an unloaded paintball gun at a woman, pretend to shoot and then run off. What is the point? And since nobody else reported such incidents as far as I can tell, Tammy was targeted. For what purpose?

The purpose? Who really knows. What we think we know and what we actually know about this whole situation is of no consequence. None of it makes a lick of sense to a rational mind.
There is no where to hide at the back of this property. There are a couple of outbuildings.
So what does that tell you? This person was never on the property..hallucination?
OR this person never left the property.
Could it have been Chad acting out some weird fantasy? If it was Chad, why would she have not recognized his build? Could Chad have been involved in hiding this mystery person until they were able to escape undetected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenjen72