TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not the officer (who couldn't live in Indiana, anyway, and sure wouldn't have her race, height and weight listed) . Above the screen cap it says "Party". I think it said State of Texas (not sure now) and then went on to give that female description and address. I can't make any sense of it!
Says "participant" - maybe she assisted in some way.

This will hopefully clear up CPS calling Cy-Fair VFD to do a "well check" earlier in the day at MF's house, leading to an investigation (a story that never made sense).

This is the Medic unit 10 from Cy-Fair VFD and this is when Margo was transported long after LE arrived - 11 PM, IIRC. 00:33 at LINK

View attachment 223157

Regardless of what the media has reported, that welfare check never made sense, to me. I would imagine that the LE agencies zeroed in on where they believed MF to be and once they determined that fact, they got their warrants, found Margo and called CPS.

No
Says "participant" - maybe she assisted in some way.
No, it says Party. My copy & paste:

Party
Plaintiff
The State of Texas

Race
White

Height
5' 5"

Weight
180 lbs

Address
504 E Rudisill Blvd
Fort Wayne IN 46806

Officer (Participant)
Hayes, Timothy

Address
6831 Cypresswood Drive
Constable Pct 4
Spring TX 77379

Defendant
Fieramusca, Magen R

DOB
XX/XX/XXXX

Race
White

Height
5' 9"

Weight
150 lbs

Address
19757 Eastex Fw
Humble TX 77338

ALL Citations and ALL Offenders on this link have the
504 E Rudisill
Fort Wayne,IN 46806
address listed under Plaintiff (State of Texas). It’s not just MF’s Case Listings.

Where is @Dave F. ? He could probably figure this out!

Whoever lives at that Indiana address might be interested to know about this, lol.

No, it's not the officer (who couldn't live in Indiana, anyway, and sure wouldn't have her race, height and weight listed) . Above the screen cap it says "Party". I think it said State of Texas (not sure now) and then went on to give that female description and address. I can't make any sense of it!
It's a he and he is a Deputy with Harris county.

No

No, it says Party. My copy & paste:

Party
Plaintiff
The State of Texas

Race
White

Height
5' 5"

Weight
180 lbs

Address
504 E Rudisill Blvd
Fort Wayne IN 46806

Officer (Participant)
Hayes, Timothy

Address
6831 Cypresswood Drive
Constable Pct 4
Spring TX 77379

Defendant
Fieramusca, Magen R

DOB
XX/XX/XXXX

Race
White

Height
5' 9"

Weight
150 lbs

Address
19757 Eastex Fw
Humble TX 77338
This is what I was looking at - my SS.Screenshot_20200101-193412_Chrome.jpg

I think earlier someone explained the IN address belongs to a company associated with collecting info. moo
On Zillow it's a 4 bedroom house and belonged to a woman that died in 2018, but someone said all cases had this same address, so they know what's up at Harris County I suppose.

ALL Citations and ALL Offenders on this link have the
504 E Rudisill
Fort Wayne,IN 46806
address listed under Plaintiff (State of Texas). It’s not just MF’s Case Listings.
Ok I entered a different name and finally got results and you are right, not only do all citations have this address, they all have the 5'5" 150 lb woman lol

Where is @Dave F. ? He could probably figure this out!

Whoever lives at that Indiana address might be interested to know about this, lol.

I have only a guess.
First, I suspect that if the programmer for the small courts website knew what caused this glitch, it would have been fixed. Second, I believe that when the courts system switched to the program in use now, some active files were imported from the previous system. By perhaps a single erroneous key stroke, someone's forwarding address in Fort Wayne, Indiana was imported into the Plaintiff address system, for the State of Texas.

[modsnip: snipped screenshot and info related to a court record which has nothing to do with this case]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members