Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great sleuthing @alter idem !

your post snipped for focus and bbm

Also, in looking at the name of the woman Alex Cox married, I found the same name listed as a registered user on AVOW, and I'm quite certain it's the same person, given what we know about her. So, yes, AVOW is a likely place to find people who would help hide them ......”

I recall in a previous thread someone familiar w/these organizations saying at least one person in particular has implied she’s established a network of safe houses, etc. I won’t be surprised if they find Lori, Chad, Melanie and Mel’s new husband have been taking advantage of this “service”. I’d be overjoyed to learn Tylee and JJ are being similarly harbored but sadly my gut says otherwise.
Yes, those who have looked into Chad's most famous author will see she has a charity. When it was first created, the plan was to organize places of refuge-properties with supplies around the country for those fleeing the 'tribulations'. It is motivated by the claims she made in her first book, which coincide with a lot of the beliefs that are shared among those at AVOW. Hopefully LE will look into any possible properties that might be held by the charity and also others who are associates at AVOW with Chad Daybell. And since the owner of that Website has been vocal in defending Chad, there may be others on AVOW who are sympathetic to Lori and Chad and the others.

October 4 Tammy was at her parents. I know she was home by the 9th for the paintball gun incident. I really hope the children weren't disposed of at Chad's home during that time. JMO.

No cadaver/search dogs were at the house today. I think they were looking for evidence and not bodies. (I hope!)--MOO

TBH- I picture the surrounding area full of wilderness where all sorts of things can be hidden unfortunately..There is also plenty between ID and AZ...MOO....

October 4 Tammy was at her parents. I know she was home by the 9th for the paintball gun incident. I really hope the children weren't disposed of at Chad's home during that time. JMO.

So a little further back than I remembered, but not by much. Definitely after the last sighting of the kids, though. :/

No cadaver/search dogs were at the house today. I think they were looking for evidence and not bodies. (I hope!)--MOO

TBH- I picture the surrounding area full of wilderness where all sorts of things can be hidden unfortunately..There is also plenty between ID and AZ...MOO....

They were looking for blood evidence though, along with chemicals. JMO

Am I the only one that thinks if the FBI is offering assistance to the families this is looking like federal crimes? JMO. (Still catching up)
The deaths they are investigating (Charles, Tammy and Alex) did occur in different states and the missing children appear to have possibly been taken between two states at a minimum (Arizona and Idaho). It makes sense FBI would be involved therefore IMO.

October 4th is also the friday before LDS General Conference weekend. Most devout members don't travel then but choose to watch it. Maybe she stayed to watch it with her parents?

This theory makes a lot of sense. Take off on Friday for her parents. Spend the weekend watching conference with her parents and just hanging out otherwise. Then Monday or Tuesday head back north. That way even the time spent doing church on Sunday is time spent together. Then with the time off she doesn't have to do the long trip on Sunday evening to be ready for work on Monday.

I found a linked in profile for someone with the same name as the man listed on the marriage certificate with Melani and if it is him, his employment in Rexburg fits with the essential oils, alternative healing that is very popular with the AVOW and Preparing a people crowd. There had been comments in the media from Brandon (I believe) that Melani's new husband was a part of the religious group she got involved with, through her aunt Lori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny