IL IL - 75 Women in Chicago Strangled / Who is the Chicago Strangler, Serial Killer?

Computer algorithm helps reopen dozens of Chicago cold cases

The Murder Accountability Project, which analyzes homicides across the U.S., fed information about thousands of Chicago homicide victims and the way they died into a computer, which ultimately spit out 51 strikingly similar cases involving women whose bodies were found in some of the poorest pockets of the city.

“When you put the narratives together ... it just screams serial killer,” said Thomas Hargrove, the founder of the project who presented his findings to police in 2017.

Hargrove’s group has made similar efforts elsewhere. In 2010, it analyzed a pattern of 15 unsolved strangulations of women in Indiana. Four years later, a man in Gary confessed to killing seven of them. In Cleveland, the group’s data led police to create a task force to examine whether a serial killer or killers were responsible for the deaths of as many as 60 women.

Detectives in Chicago started the investigation under pressure from activists. They are now reassessing the reports and evidence in each of the deaths, looking for links that went unnoticed in the original probes as well as any new clues. At the same time, Rep. Bobby Rush, in whose district many of the killings occurred, has asked the FBI to join the investigation and plans a community meeting to warn about the risk of a serial killer.

Police collected 21 DNA samples from the 51 women. NONE of them matched. Police have said there is ZERO evidence that this is the work of a serial killer. They are only doing a review due to the number of activists that have demanded it. I live in Chicago along with almost 10 million other people. 51 murders are not unusual and the majority of the murdered women were prostitutes working in areas known for drug and gang violence. The murders were also over 18 YEARS. IMO this is NOT a serial killer, but indicative of a murder rate for a city this size that is of the norm, especially with a lifestyle that exposes the woman to harm.

Wow, what an insight. Must be like the third world out there.
“The issue at hand is we don’t see these murders in Lincoln Park. We don’t see this on the Magnificent Mile,” the Rev. Gregg Greer said. That's because Lincoln Park is a neighborhood where 1-bedroom apartments will set you back $2,000/month, and a house, even a tiny one, runs in the millions of dollars. The crime rate there is quite low. Rev. Greer is talking about the South and West sides - both are incredibly impoverished and have a serious lack of employment or even social opportunities for residents there. The crime rate, mostly due to gang activity which is a result of the aforementioned causes, is astronomical. I worked on the West Side in Loss Prevention. In the span of 3 years I apprehended over 5,000 people who were stealing, and all of whom fought with me. I have been stabbed once, cut more times than I can even count (my hands are all scarred up), and have been shot at and nearly killed 7 times - once by an 8 year-old boy, again, a gang member. He nearly blew my head off. After all that gun violence I can tell you that when bullets go past your head they sound like bees. And, you can actually see them if you're far away enough, maybe a block or so from the shooter. Bullets look like gray streaks going through the air. I saw a mother and her baby getting shot at; how mom instinctively shielded her baby with her own body. I held an older Hispanic man in my hands as he died - he was beaten by gang member with baseball bats, after which they stole his wallet. They killed him for $30.00. I saw a man dressed in all white that was covered with red paint - like it was splashed all over him. As he walked he left a trail of pain behind him, and I got angry at him, like, "what's this guy's problem, leaving a huge sloppy mess like that". I then watched as he fell forward, and when he struck the floor the red paint splashed all over the place. I went up to him only to see his clothes were covered in stab marks. I turned him over, and he was already dead from blood loss. He had been stabbed, presumably by gang member, around 75 times. I used to always check the back of the store for anything unusual - I'd follow my nose because I'd always find dead bodies back there. One body of a teenage boy was hog-tied (behind his back), blindfolded, and gagged, and had been beaten and stabbed to death - after which he was thrown in the trash. Dead homeless men and heroin addicts were also common finds. The prostitutes would come and go - they'd wash up in our bathroom between clients - then later you'd see them smoking crack or shooting heroin. These women led a very risky lifestyle, and often would wind up deceased after about 9 months of being on the street. Employees of the store were sexually assaulted in our parking lot on a regular basis. People were mugged for their groceries. One elderly woman (around 85 years old) was attacked by a gang who beat her so badly they knocked out most of her teeth - they then robbed her of her measly $10.00. I caught one of the offenders who at first refused to talk to me about who the others involved were But after some 'Chicago Persuasion', I convinced him to come around to my side of things and give up the requested information. I was slashed by a homeless 10 year-old kid; he nearly cut my finger off with a long-blade box cutter that he pulled on me. One man was attacked in the parking lot as he walked to his car - he was robbed of his groceries and his wallet. The suspect beat him senseless, and then ran into our store and hid. With the help of the Chicago police we secured every door, and found him hiding in a box in the cooler. The victim asked the police officers and I if he could just have 5 minutes alone with the criminal - and we all agreed that would probably be a good idea. We had to call an ambulance for the suspect after that. Street justice. I could go on and on and on, but the reality is that it's seriously, seriously doubtful there is any serial killer in Chicago, though I admire the Reverend's efforts to draw attention to the terrible problem of violence and murder in the city's poor and rough neighborhoods, but to me, having lived here for ages and having been in LE and having many friends who are CPD, his accounts seem dramatized. The areas where these women lived/worked/and were found are very dangerous - and unless you've lived there or worked there you have no idea. NO idea at all; humanity can get really, really bad....

Wow, what an insight. Societal breakdown

from May 30, 2019

wonder why this is not being acknowledged in a bigger way? hmm.
Chicago serial killer? Activists ask Mayor Lightfoot to investigate deaths of black women on South, West sides

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Community activists are asking new mayor Lori Lightfoot to investigate whether a serial killer has been targeting African American women on the city's South and West sides for the past two decades.

The group leading the effort claims there could be a connection between more than 50 unsolved murders in the city. The families of some of the victims are still hoping Chicago police will take a closer look at their cases.

Shantieya Smith's mother said she still believes her daughter was the victim of a serial killer.

"I can say that a lot of people coming around that's missing," Latonya Moore said.

Smiths' murder remains unsolved. The 26-year-old was reported missing from the Lawndale neighborhood and was found dead in a garage in June of 2018.

She's one of dozens of unsolved murders that some claims are the work of a predator targeting African American women and teens in Chicago.

(more at link)

Detectives for the Chicago Police Department report they have obtained DNA evidence from 18 of the 51 victims of unsolved female strangulations and asphyxiations in their city, or slightly more than one-third of a victim group that includes sex workers and women with histories of drug addition.

"All of the DNA has been reconciled" and no additional such evidence is expected, Deputy Chief Brendan Deenihan told a forum convened June 6 by U.S. Congressman Bobby Rush.

Two of the women had multiple DNA profiles recovered from their bodies, bringing the total number of profiles to 21. None of these profiles cross match each other or match available DNA profiles of identified criminals in the FBI's CODIS database.

Detectives, however, said they will continue to investigate this group of homicides.

"We've given these 51 cases to a team of homicide detectives from Chicago who are on an FBI Violent Crimes Task Force," said Chief of Detectives Melissa Staples. "They are reviewing every piece of evidence in every one of these cases. This is going to take some time."

For two years, the Murder Accountability Project has warned that too many strangulation and asphyxiation murders of women have gone unsolved, a pattern suggestive of serial murder. "It's highly unlikely these 50 women were murdered by 50 separate men," said MAP Chairman Thomas Hargrove.

To see a map showing the victim's names, body-recovery locations and details of these crimes, click here. To download a copy of MAP's seven-page analysis of the Chicago strangulations given to the Chicago City Council and Police Superintendent Eddie T. Johnson, click here.

Murder Accountability Project

Gangs don't typically go around strangling victims. That is the main point that drew me away from just dismissing these murders. I wouldn't put much stock in the DNA at this point, especially with the target population. There has to be several dna profiles on the victim's and this killer is not stupid. This isnt the 70s. A victim saturated in other people's dna and a killer with any knowledge of DNA is a scenario that creates a lot of room for time to be on the killer's side. An evidentiary nightmare. Imo

Here is something I would like to do—autopsy reports are public record in Cook County, but they cost $50 each. It could be useful to get all the reports, and analyze the information on them. That might be able to really pinpoint which cases are similar.

appalling unreal so what if they were prostitutes they still do not deserve to be murdered and them and their families deserve justice....... doesnt matter if is a serial matter or not either smdh

Of the 75 murder victims since 2001 who have been strangled, three were found burning in dumpsters. Unless anyone can think of anymore names? Seems specific for these 3 victims. Maybe multiple serial killers.

2007 Theresa Bunn Age 21 Was found inside a burning dumpster.
2007 Hazel Marion Lewis Age 52 Inside a burning garbage can.
2010 to 2017 ? Amy Martinez Age 20 Inside a burning dumpster

"It's highly unlikely these 50 women were murdered by 50 separate men," said MAP Chairman Thomas Hargrove. I still have not seen him present any evidence -other than 'a hunch' that these murders are related. So 50 women are strangled to death over a period of years in some of the highest-crime areas in the entire country; it feels to me like Mr. Hargrove simply has little understanding of the dynamics of a huge city like Chicago. We have 12,000,000 people in the Chicagoland area - like any big city Chicago has a dark side, and once you fell in with those shadows you probably will not ever come back. IMHO, I can clearly imagine there being 50 or more murder suspects related to these cases. Humans are biologically designed to look for patterns - when we cannot find one we start to create them...

Warning: Long post... but, it really made me think. *With permission of the author.

Victims: Years Apart, Feet Away

Fifth City Triangle

east-garfield-park2-1-1.jpg

Charlotte Woods aka Charlotte Day, aged 42, was only the second victim in the string of unsolved strangulation murders beginning in 2001. On March 28, 2001 Ms. Woods body was found in vacant lot at 3432 W. Monroe. She had been strangled.

Two years later and only 950 feet away, the body of Lucyset “Mary” Thomas was found on an abandoned garage floor at 3522 W. Jackson. She died Oct. 20, 2003, at age 38. In addition to strangulation, Ms. Thomas suffered blunt force trauma to the head.

Three years later and a mere 750 feet from the location in which Ms. Thomas was found, and completing this small triangle was 34 year old, Kelly Sarff. Ms. Sarff’s body was found on September 24, 2006, in the basement of an abandoned building at 3512 W. Monroe. Her cause of death was strangulation.

Humboldt Park Duo
Velma Howard, 50 and Catherine Satterfield Buchanan, 58 both suffered the same fate.
Mrs. Howard was found in an alley, wrapped in a blanket at 622 N. Homan in the Humboldt Park neighborhood. She died Feb. 21, 2014, due to strangulation.

Ms. Satterfield Buchanan was found laying on the street at 3506 W. Huron June 22, 2017. 750 feet and three years apart, another fatal strangulation.

Not alone in Albany Park
albanypark1.jpg

On August 25, 2002 Loraine Harris, 36, was strangled and left to die in a dead end of an alley at 5059 N. Ridgeway.

Seven years later and barely 800 feet away Vanessa Rojakovich, 32 was found on the bank of the north branch Chicago River near 5100 N. Central Park Ave. On December 9, 2009 she was found suffocated from a plastic bag that was placed wrapped around her head.

More examples lead to more questions
In the Back of the Yards neighborhood, victims Bessie Scott aka Coleman, Judith Wilson and Mary Ann Szatkowski share a small area of less than a thousand feet apart. The length of time between the killings of Bessie and Judith to Mary Ann is 5 years.

Four years separate South Washington Park neighborhood victims Ethel Jean Amerson and Teresa Bunn. The space between their discoveries was approximately 1000 feet.

If there is a serial killer in Chicago who is disposing of bodies in geographical clusters… What makes these areas desirable to him that he would dispose of bodies in such close proximity, even though the years have passed?

Though the areas aforementioned are high crime, prostitution and drug areas, it is strange that he would dispose of so many bodies under 1000 feet of each other. If he is a serial killer, is he keeping them close so he can covertly visit these dump sites during the course of his regular work day?

Geographical Pattern of Unsolved Chicago Strangulations
chicagoskpattern2.jpg
chicagoskpattern3b.jpg

Created by LavenderPineVanilla using Google Maps
In general, people are often repeat behaviors. “Creatures of habit,” as the saying goes. And as with anyone, if there is in fact a serial strangler in Chicago, it is possible that a repetition compulsion can be found. A line is formed between one dump site to the next, and so on for each year. Based on this, a pattern has appeared over the past 17 years.

What does this pattern tell us? Maybe nothing…Or maybe you can use Rossmo’s geographical profiling algorithm (CGT) to narrow down the the home location of the potential serial strangler.

If you’re not a mathematician, then perhaps, it can just suggest the buffer zones that serial criminals implement to keep their anonymity. A serial murderer would not live close to or along those lines formed in their repeated pattern of behavior.

Stalking the local bars for victims?
Is the possible serial strangler meeting his victims in bars…

One of the most recent victims of the suspected serial strangler was 21 year old, Diamond Turner. She was found dead in a dumpster, having suffered blunt force trauma and asphyxiation when a plastic bag was placed over her head. Diamond was last seen at a neighborhood bar, Red’s Lounge on S. Stony Island.

Back in 2001, Elaine Boneta, was found strangled blocks from her home at 2645 W. North Ave. Strangely enough, Elaine’s apartment overlooks the local bar located next door.

2003 victim, Rosenda Barocio lived on the 5100 block of S. Cicero Avenue. Could she have walked the mere 600 hundred feet down the street to “Angie’s” neighborhood bar?

And finally, Dellie Jones, 33, who lived near Augusta Avenue and Cicero Avenue. In one minute, she could have hopped down to the corner of her street to get a drink at the liquor store. Old Chicago liquor stores nearly always had a bar in the back for the neighborhood patrons.

There are potentially more victims who’s circumstances put them in close contact with the neighborhood bar. More investigating must be done, however, to lend credence to this theory.

But…this possibility does potentially explain the anomalies of victims found in and near their homes. And more specifically, that not all victims were prostitutes.

Commonalities in the cluster

Analyzing time, types, and victim parallels
  • pie_f03ca36.png

Number of incidents per month

Looking at the numerous women who are considered, by the Murder Accountability Project, as potentially victims of a serial killer…what is it that links them?

The average age of this cluster of unresolved murders is 36 years old. Could this perhaps tell us that the murderer may be within the same age range of his victims? Perhaps, in his 30’s to 50’s?

76% of the victims are Black, 22% are White, and only 2% are listed as Hispanic. As with most criminals, they often reflect the racial profile of their victims. It is likely then, in this case, that the perpetrator is black.

According to data, the month of August has the highest number of incidents during the last 17 years, with no incidents happening in the month of April. The heat of the summer seems to bring out the worst in this potential serial killer. What is the trigger about the month of August that brings about this nightmarish behavior? It is also, very interesting that the there are no incidents reported in the month of April. Could he be so preoccupied with his work, for example, as a tax-preparer or does he normally go on vacation during April, akin to a spring break?

In relation to the cause of deaths of these unfortunate women, 94% were strangled, followed by 6% of the victims succumbing to asphyxiation. In addition to strangulation, some of the victims, a full 8%, suffered blunt force trauma to the head. And in further ghastly actions, one person was dismembered and another was set on fire.

So many unanswered questions remain in relation to the type of weapon used in the
course of these strangulations. Was there rope used? Was it only hands? Was there a knot tied?

More details, however, are in the public domain regarding the asphyxiation of 3 victims. Of which, all suffered the same terrible fate of having a plastic bag over their heads.

Strings and couplings…
Consecutive attacks form aggression outbreaks

When it comes to the dates of these crimes, some have striking routine about them.

These unsolved strangulations form a pattern of aggression outbreaks. As previously stated, over the 17 years of unsolved strangulation murders, August was the month with the most recorded incidents.

But, what is more interesting, is that there are several back to back or consecutive murders. In August, 2001 Winifred Shines and Brenda Cowart were found merely 20 days apart. Both victims of strangulation and both left outside. Winifred, 33, was the first victim that hot August and was left in the alley in back of Stop & Buy Clothing Store. Less than three weeks later, Brenda, 52, was found in a vacant lot by a passing citizen.

The next year, in 2002, another hot August and another repeat. However, these two victims were for the first time white. Jody Grissom, 19, was found on August 14, 2002 left between two garbage cans in an alley. And 11 days later the body of Loraine Harris, 36, was found at the dead end of an alley. Both had been strangled.

2003 saw an escalation of this coupling pattern. Attacks within the same month increased. Not only were there two victims in the month of August, but in May and October also.

On the same day, May 20, 2003, Tereka Jones, aged 30, and Linda Green, aged 42, were found strangled to death 8 miles apart in the south side neighborhoods of North Lawndale, and Greater Grand Crossing.

In August 2003, two days, and less than two miles separated the strangled bodies of Rosenda Barocio, 20, and Latonya Keeler, 30, who were found in alleys near the North Lawndale area. The neighborhood where only 3 months earlier, Tereka Jones had been found.

21 year old Latricia Hall, was the first strangulation victim in the month of October, 2003. Five days later, Lucyset (Mary) Thomas, 38, was found in an abandoned garage. Conspicuously, Lucyset (Mary) was the first victim that suffered, along with strangulation, blunt force trauma that led to her death.
Back to back strangling victims were found again in December 2005. Yvette Mason, aka Melinda Jackson, 35, and Shaniqua Williamson, 40, bodies were found separated by only 5 days and just a mile apart.

The last in the series of two victims in the same month, ended with the discoveries of 21 year old Theresa Bunn, and Hazel Marion Lewis, 52, in November 2007. Both woman’s bodies were found within 5 days of each other. The increased violence, often seen in serial killers over time, is noted with the horrific burning of their bodies.

The significance of the monthly coupling of strangulations, may perhaps, offer an insight into the workings of a potential serial killer. Also noticeable, with this pattern is the duplication of method of disposal, and the increased violence toward the bodies of these women, i.e., blunt force trauma to the head and setting the victims bodies on fire in garbage cans.

Last edited:
from May 30, 2019

wonder why this is not being acknowledged in a bigger way? hmm.
Chicago serial killer? Activists ask Mayor Lightfoot to investigate deaths of black women on South, West sides

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Community activists are asking new mayor Lori Lightfoot to investigate whether a serial killer has been targeting African American women on the city's South and West sides for the past two decades.

The group leading the effort claims there could be a connection between more than 50 unsolved murders in the city. The families of some of the victims are still hoping Chicago police will take a closer look at their cases.

Shantieya Smith's mother said she still believes her daughter was the victim of a serial killer.

"I can say that a lot of people coming around that's missing," Latonya Moore said.

Smiths' murder remains unsolved. The 26-year-old was reported missing from the Lawndale neighborhood and was found dead in a garage in June of 2018.

She's one of dozens of unsolved murders that some claims are the work of a predator targeting African American women and teens in Chicago.

(more at link)

I see this as the same problem that happened in Atlanta, when the FBI wanted to investigate the real predator, the public was appalled, because they had already decided a specific narrative for who was committing the crimes.

Are you referring to the Atlanta Child Murders /Wayne Williams? If so, absolutely! Law enforcement needed to close that case for political reasons. There is way more to that whole story. I am not saying Wayne is completely innocent of crimes, but he definitely was not responsible for those child murders. Also, why he his name even attached. He was charged with killing two adults! Not children. I'll stop rambling. I can go on and on forever about the Atlanta Murders case. Read The List by Chet Dettlinger, Jeff Prugh for some of the best info related to that case. It is an out of print book, but worth it.

south branch of the Chicago river that runs from aprox 3000 south to 4600 south. It was where they used to dump all the crap from the stockyards. It was so bad chickens used to be able to walk across the surface. It's called bubbly because it literally bubbles,or used to.
there was also a body found it I remember in McKinley Park lagoon.
I have friends and relatives in CPD the force will not publicly admit to a SK unless forced to. Hell only way Gacy was caught was because his last victim family was friends with a suburban chief.
There are still rumors of more burial sites inside city lip he that they won't investigate because they don't want the negative publicity.
They just found a head in Mckinkey park lagoon a couple of years ago. Way nicer area than it used to be. Luxury apartments/ condos in those old warehouse buildings on Pershing help

Detectives for the Chicago Police Department report they have obtained DNA evidence from 18 of the 51 victims of unsolved female strangulations and asphyxiations in their city, or slightly more than one-third of a victim group that includes sex workers and women with histories of drug addition.

"All of the DNA has been reconciled" and no additional such evidence is expected, Deputy Chief Brendan Deenihan told a forum convened June 6 by U.S. Congressman Bobby Rush.

Two of the women had multiple DNA profiles recovered from their bodies, bringing the total number of profiles to 21. None of these profiles cross match each other or match available DNA profiles of identified criminals in the FBI's CODIS database.

Detectives, however, said they will continue to investigate this group of homicides.

"We've given these 51 cases to a team of homicide detectives from Chicago who are on an FBI Violent Crimes Task Force," said Chief of Detectives Melissa Staples. "They are reviewing every piece of evidence in every one of these cases. This is going to take some time."

For two years, the Murder Accountability Project has warned that too many strangulation and asphyxiation murders of women have gone unsolved, a pattern suggestive of serial murder. "It's highly unlikely these 50 women were murdered by 50 separate men," said MAP Chairman Thomas Hargrove.

To see a map showing the victim's names, body-recovery locations and details of these crimes, click here. To download a copy of MAP's seven-page analysis of the Chicago strangulations given to the Chicago City Council and Police Superintendent Eddie T. Johnson, click here.

Murder Accountability Project
So the 33 with no DNA evidence could in theory suggest a killer. I’d imagine some of these could be petty robbery / for drugs / sex / money gone wrong. I’d like to see data on the 33 that no DNA was collected. Then you might start finding some really interesting things. Location of bodies, age, build.

Adding.....
Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster

By ABC7
Monday, May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 (CHICAGO)

Firefighters found the charred remains late Sunday the 3100-block of North Kimball in the Avondale neighborhood. They were putting out a fire in an alley when they saw the body.

The victim had not been identified and the death had not been declared a homicide by Monday morning.

Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster | ABC7 Chicago | abc7chicago.com

Firefighters found her body as they extinguished a fire in the trash bin in the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue about 11:55 p.m. Sunday. The woman, who is 17 to 30 years old, suffered burns over most of her body, police said.

The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office ruled her death a homicide and determined she had died from strangulation.

Police Ask For Help Identifying Woman Found in Avondale Trash Bin

Edit to add: I remember years ago there being another victim in the same general vicinity found burned in a dumpster. It had to be in the early to mid 1980's, if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
SK would have a field day in Chicago. 17% clearance rate,a very strict no snitch policy.
only way would be if they was caught in act. Hell,the ripper crew had 2 people escape before they was caught and they worked for Gacy. Remember,he said he had help and no one believe hm. Larry Elher worked the city at the same time and they have no idea how many he did. He was working the Uptown area.

Gacy murdered a boy across from my house. oh yes and who can forget creepy Larry.

"Seven years later and barely 800 feet away Vanessa Rojakovich, 32 was found on the bank of the north branch Chicago River near 5100 N. Central Park Ave. On December 9, 2009 she was found suffocated from a plastic bag that was placed wrapped around her head."

I was Obsessed with Vanessa's case which is very close to me. There was almost zero press and literally no updates on this young woman who attended Lane Tech High school.

I wanted to start a thread about her, I even called the police station. It was just a dead end. I called the paper too...I wanted someone to care about her. Not so much as a picture..nothing from the family..maybe a little talk about her riling up some neighbors or something, I cant remember...

just floating down the river near my house , wrapped in plastic.

I do believe we have one or two active serial killers here. I think one of them is a middle class man with a good job and a secret life.

mOO

"Seven years later and barely 800 feet away Vanessa Rojakovich, 32 was found on the bank of the north branch Chicago River near 5100 N. Central Park Ave. On December 9, 2009 she was found suffocated from a plastic bag that was placed wrapped around her head."

I was Obsessed with Vanessa's case which is very close to me. There was almost zero press and literally no updates on this young woman who attended Lane Tech High school.

I wanted to start a thread about her, I even called the police station. It was just a dead end. I called the paper too...I wanted someone to care about her. Not so much as a picture..nothing from the family..maybe a little talk about her riling up some neighbors or something, I cant remember...

just floating down the river near my house , wrapped in plastic.

I do believe we have one or two active serial killers here. I think one of them is a middle class man with a good job and a secret life.

mOO

I'll always remember moving to Chicago around 2006/2007 and immediately learning of bodies left in trashcans that were lit on fire. I think maybe three happened in one week and I thought to myself then, "That's not normal." And the lies from the CPD were already at the ready. It's been covered up for a long time because it's not white people. The Hillside Stranglers started with prostitutes. It's daring the mental health of the individual responsible that they won't start looking at other types of victims, too.

Gangs don't typically go around strangling victims. That is the main point that drew me away from just dismissing these murders. I wouldn't put much stock in the DNA at this point, especially with the target population. There has to be several dna profiles on the victim's and this killer is not stupid. This isnt the 70s. A victim saturated in other people's dna and a killer with any knowledge of DNA is a scenario that creates a lot of room for time to be on the killer's side. An evidentiary nightmare. Imo

Unfortunately that just makes me think cop. Easy to move about in that area, easy to acquire the attention of victims, time available in job to plan and scope out where/when/how details. Just like a Golden State Killer all over again. Even the choice of weapon is indicative of someone who wants to limit exposure to evidence.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back