TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, would have to be a large duffle. I don't understand why it took until Dec 19 to go to where Magen was living, wouldn't you think that SC had told the cops about the key missing, about MF being there, etc?
I wonder what the delay is in charging murder.

I don't think there's a paper trail (that I've seen) linking her to that address. If the only info LE had from Shane was CG's name, that might have taken a few days to hunt down. When did Tim Miller speak to her? I can't find a date. She clearly was on a list of people to chat with but I'd love to know when they figured out where CG lived and started placing her under surveillance.

The use of the words preventing liberation make me think Heidi must have been placed in the bag alive. How on earth did MF manage that, if that's what they mean?

So disturbing. She did have a bargaining chip - HB's sweet baby. That new mother might have complied with something she thought would keep her baby safe.

I don't think there's a paper trail (that I've seen) linking her to that address. If the only info LE had from Shane was CG's name, that might have taken a few days to hunt down. When did Tim Miller speak to her? I can't find a date. She clearly was on a list of people to chat with but I'd love to know when they figured out where CG lived and started placing her under surveillance.
He spoke to her on a Sunday so that was the 15th.

Was Miller in contact with LE while he was conversing with MF or taking other steps? Still it seems weird that they knew her car, knew she had been around, didn't leave a key, was preggers (not), and it still took 7 days? Another thing, earlier reports said that LE shoved CG to the ground, I wonder if they did that while he was shopping, or in the parking lot? Or followed him home?

I was able to get the full affidavit is that something I am able to post here if it hasn't been posted already?

here it is. I hope that this is okay to post! and I hope I uploaded this correctly fingers crossed.

Attachments

• page 1.jpg
    page 1.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 815
  • page 2.jpg
    page 2.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 863
  • page 3.jpg
    page 3.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 859
  • page 4.jpg
    page 4.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 900
  • page 5.jpg
    page 5.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 880
  • page 6.jpg
    page 6.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 874
  • page 7.jpg
    page 7.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 862
  • page 8.jpg
    page 8.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 843
  • page 9.jpg
    page 9.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 623
Just catching up. So I'm still a bit confused what led LE to MF? Was it MF's odd behavior at Margo's birth observed by SC and his father that made LE take a closer look at MF? What prompted them to start watching her, is it clear?

ETA: It sounds like SC may have pointed them in that direction, just from MF living with Heidi up until the end of November, having a key to the apartment they never got back, and being present and acting weird at the birth? And Heidi telling him MF had just had a baby whose photos he had never seen....

BBM- I imagine before LE narrowed in on MF specifically, they were taking a hard look at any of Heidi’s close female associations, once they talked to the witness whose statement seemed to suggest that Heidi got into the car willingly after greeting a female in parking lot. IMO.

Melanie Barden on Twitter
NEW INFO: Unsealed affidavit details charges against Magen Fieramusca in connection with Heidi Broussard's disappearance--Fieramusca was in the room 11/26 when Heidi delivered baby Margot and a nurse overheard them talking about how Magen was 37 weeks pregnant herself @cbsaustin
2:32 PM - 6 Jan 2020
FIERAMUSCA AFFIDAVIT: Magen "interjected herself and asked to hold the newborn child [baby Margot]" immediately after Heidi Broussard gave birth @cbsaustin
2:36 PM - 6 Jan 2020

Affidavit says Magen Fieramusca's phone was located in near Heidi Broussard's apartment the same day Heidi and Margot disappeared @cbsaustin
3:11 PM - 6 Jan 2020

AFFIDAVIT: A resident in Heidi Broussard's apt complex installed videos outside his apartment. Police say that video shows what's believed to be Magen Fieramusca's car at the complex at 9:05 AM the morning Heidi disappeared @cbsaustin
3:41 PM - 6 Jan 2020

Affidavit goes on to say someone at the apt complex saw a woman in the passenger's seat of a light colored car get out to greet another woman holding an infant-- police say she then opened backseat car door and woman and infant got in and car drove away @cbsaustin
3:50 PM - 6 Jan 2020

This paragraph of Fieramusca affidavit details the apt complex witness account of what happened around the time Heidi Broussard went missing @cbsaustin
ENoFKT-XsAUfTfN.jpg

3:52 PM - 6 Jan 2020 from Austin, TX

Affidavit says that same witness was presented a photo lineup on 12/19 and she stated she was 60 to 70 percent sure the female she saw in the front seat was Magen Fieramusca @cbsaustin
3:55 PM - 6 Jan 2020

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members