TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember when Shane's friend was interviewed, he said on the surveillance video they could see HB's shirt on the passenger side? Did he say passenger side of back seat?

Not only a very pale baby, but not a newborn baby. Then there was the smell in the car. Maybe busted hinky meter.

I know, I was comparing MC's newborn pic to the pic when she was taken home and there is a big difference. I wonder about the umbilical cord?? I feel bad for CG (if he truly had no part in this) as he too was a victim.

BBM

What in the world was she looking for? She was her friend.....if she wanted info about her, she could just ask, right?

The search time frame included after the abduction so I think she was googling any and all news, SM and videos about Heidi and Margo. She probably saw this thread.

Whew, got caught up using the Media thread. Now I can read up here. Of course, I have lots of questions and thoughts that will plague me for days, but the bolded section below will really be on my mind. How did MF get Heidi to come downstairs just holding the baby in her arms? What did Heidi think was going to happen...did she think they were just going to talk in the car or drive within the complex? If MF was driving, then how did she restrain Heidi from leaving the car as soon as she sensed danger? This latest info really angers me...all the planning MF did to kill her long time friend and steal her baby. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Melanie Barden on Twitter
AFFIDAVIT: A resident in Heidi Broussard's apt complex installed videos outside his apartment. Police say that video shows what's believed to be Magen Fieramusca's car at the complex at 9:05 AM the morning Heidi disappeared @cbsaustin
3:41 PM - 6 Jan 2020

Melanie Barden on Twitter
Affidavit goes on to say someone at the apt complex saw a woman in the passenger's seat of a light colored car get out to greet another woman holding an infant-- police say she then opened backseat car door and woman and infant got in and car drove away @cbsaustin
3:50 PM - 6 Jan 2020

BBM
I reckon Heidi was immobilized almost immediately upon entering the car. Immobilized in such a fashion that the baby was unharmed.
Iron bar to head? Poison administered via needle and syringe? Something very fast, very very fast..

I know, I was comparing MC's newborn pic to the pic when she was taken home and there is a big difference. I wonder about the umbilical cord?? I feel bad for CG (if he truly had no part in this) as he too was a victim.
All he said was she had a baby laying on the bed. He was sent to get supplies, likely because the car smelled very bad, and that may have been the extent of his involvement. Two story house, so she may have been upstairs and he never really saw it.

Edited to add, and IIRC, he told LE, "that's the baby at my house" - not " that's my baby"?

I reckon Heidi was immobilized almost immediately upon entering the car. Immobilized in such a fashion that the baby was unharmed.
Iron bar to head? Poison administered via needle and syringe? Something very fast, very very fast..
She was strangled to death.

Unsealed affidavit reveals what may have happened to Heidi Broussard before her death

On Dec. 19, officials searched the home where Fieramusca was living in, according to the affidavit. When investigators arrived, they reportedly smelled the "unmistakable odor of decomposing flesh" emitting from the trunk of a vehicle parked at the house.

The body was later reported to be that of Broussard's. According to the affidavit, the body was shoved into a black duffel bag.

"Magen Fieramusca abducted Heidi Broussard by restraining her and preventing her liberation by holding her in a place where she was not likely to be found; specifically inside a black duffel bag in the trunk of a parked vehicle," police said in the affidavit.

:(:(:(:(

Yikes - I would surmise that the police also gave CG a very good questioning on how he could be at the house and around her car and not notice the "unmistakable odor of decomposing flesh".

I've attached a photo with a picture of the car and the fence behind it. I thought the same, but noticed what looks like some metal posts attached to the wooden posts.

found the photo here Missing mom found dead near Houston, baby daughter safe, longtime friend arrested
Haven't we already discussed that this 'fence' is actually a 'gate' which opens outward toward the driveway? All MF would need to do would be to get out of her car, open the gates, drive in, shut the gates. Or am I missing something new??

I saw that also but thought there was just a gate (in the fence) to get access to the back. Not large enough for a car to get through.
It looks to me there is enough room for a vehicle to get through that gate as pictured below. I actually thought it was a great idea, because when unloading things from the car, you can go right up to the door. Like I'm saying groceries and supplies, not dead bodies. o_O imo.
Screenshot (127).png

Haven't we already discussed that this 'fence' is actually a 'gate' which opens outward toward the driveway? All MF would need to do would be to get out of her car, open the gates, drive in, shut the gates. Or am I missing something new??

We have, but I believe not everyone that has come to the thread today has read back through all the threads :)

It's part gate, part fence. Not two gates.

You know, it's really too bad, isn't it, since MF managed to create a case we haven't yet been able to crack, that she didn't write a psychological thriller instead of ripping her "friend's" life apart. Much less grief for all involved.
It's quite possible she lacked that capacity. May have required higher faculties tan she possessed or chose to demonstrate.

It looks to me there is enough room for a vehicle to get through that gate as pictured below. I actually thought it was a great idea, because when unloading things from the car, you can go right up to the door. Like I'm saying groceries and supplies, not dead bodies. o_O imo.
View attachment 224230

I'm thinking she or they must have done it often enough that they put the gate in, so I am not sure how out of the ordinary her car being there would be. I'm assuming they didn't just put the gate in on the 11th or 12th :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther