Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well by “searching it”, I hope that means they jackhammered through it.
A new buyer of one of Fd's lots was bldg. a new home and LE contacted their contractor and the
the concrete had been already poured that week.
News article said they questioned the contractor but didn't mention how thoroughly they searched the fresh concrete work.
KM's cell was in the vicinity of the gun club on 5/31/19 @ 11:04 pm.

Do you think he was going back to check that burial spot? Did FD go to that pre dug spot, noticed it was disturbed and went elsewhere or disposed of her body another way?

They were obiously in communication with each other.

PG 18 of AW

Jennifer Dulos Case: Read the Kent Mawhinney Arrest Warrant
KM was also there back in March per his phone records.
KM is in deep doo doo on the hiding/disposal of the body. Big time.
His only hope is to flip, if offered. Otherwise he's goin up to the big house for a while.

Yes, that banging had to be involved in the disposal process, someone must be able to figure that out??? Where is Dr Lee? with all this forensic evidence, he should be consulted, maybe he has been????
Dr. Lee has had alot of issues in the not too distant past. Alot of problems with integrity. MOO.

@TedKoppyNBC

Fotis Dulos defense attorney Norm Pattis tells me he plans to file a motion to dismiss the charges against his client on a Constitutional issue, laying some of a foundation for possible future appeals
So now the 'Joy Train' begins with Constitutional arguments....cannot wait to read this word salad from Atty. P....

My only thought on this is that these Pattisville 'arguments' will end when the money runs out...and that hopefully will be very very soon!

This is one of the major reasons that I believe that a full investigation by the State into the Fd finances and how exactly he is paying his attorneys is critically important. We simply don't know if the Fd money given to pay Atty. P./Pattisville was his to give or whether it was from criminal activities or represented other funds from players known or unknown that was also somehow 'tainted'.

It takes money to fuel a legal circus IMO and I truly wonder if Atty. P. has received 'ill gotten gains'?

Perhaps the multiple banks now involved with Fd will uncover some information as they seek to be repaid?

IDK but this issue is significant IMO. The money needs to be FOLLOWED.

MOO

Last edited:
A new buyer of one of Fd's lots was bldg. a new home and LE contacted their contractor and the
News article said they questioned the contractor but didn't mention how thoroughly they searched the fresh concrete work.
Then the home must come down. Sorry new owners but we have reason to suspect there is a dead body under your foundation. I wonder if investigators can do that?

The Suburban running lights being on are something I find puzzling. We know roughly when the Suburban was dropped off on Lapham Rd and we know that LE found it they say around 7:30 pm. Were the lights still on and why was vehicle left in reverse? The lights were on from say 10:45/11 am until 7:30 pm roughly. Wouldn't they automatically shut off or possibly drain the battery? Was the car battery dead when it was found at 7:30 pm. IDK enough about the Suburban to know if the battery would withstand lights on (even smaller ones) for that period of time? MOO
Was wondering the same thing. The battery wouldn't die until it ran out of gas first, right? Not sure how much gas a Suburban would use idling for that many hours.

Edit to add: was he hoping someone would steal the car when he left it running there?

His only hope is to flip, if offered. Otherwise he's goin up to the big house for a while.
DBM....Saw @enelram already had information...Sorry!

I didn’t think I could dislike a person more then I dislike idahoe but mt changed that . I really hope km rolls over on them no deals for either . Personally I think mt took pleasure in what happened and is just as guilty.how in the heck are they getting bail ?are the police looking into where fd is getting bail money and all this cash from . I mean fd doesn’t have a pot to piss in but can afford bail and lawyers just moo something smells

Here is what I still don’t understand...why did these two rocket scientists bring their cell phones with them to ditch the evidence in Hartford? If they’d left the phones at home, I really doubt that the police would have all of the evidence; at most, they’d have the small amount of Fd’s DNA that was found at Jennifer’s house. Why did they both think they needed those phones? Can it be possible that they don’t understand they can be tracked that way? No, that isn’t it, because Fd deliberately left his phone at home on 5/24. So why bring it that night?
RSBM: Unbelievable they brought the phones to Albany. I think that's almost my number 1 question in this whole case. Straight from an episode of "Stupid Things Criminals Do". I have often wondered if there was a WTF moment after arriving back at 4JC on the night of the 24th. Also, why did Pyetranker have FD phone at the police station on the 25th? Then hand it to FD who in turn handed it to LE and actually provided the passcode? What kind of atty IS that? I never would even have brought the phone to the station! Let LE get it on their own or get a warrant from the cell company. That may have stalled things to where the trash on Albany would have been all gone. I know I'm thinking from the mind of a killer, but I don't get how FD thought all could possibly be well by handing the phone over like that! And he must not have wiped it very well because LE obtained the Albany Ave info that same night. MOO.

Just because I was curious, this is the approximate location of the hole in East Granby noted in the AW. Not exactly in the middle of nowhere, but, as noted, on seemingly very private property.

ETA: Forgot to attach the pic.

Attachments

• Hole.png
    Hole.png
    936 KB · Views: 51
Perhaps he planted a listening device in her home while at her home during the last family gathering. Remember he said he was inside and used the kitchen faucet, thus his DNA was on it. Otherwise I can’t imagine that he just took a chance of being seen skulking around her house, armed and ready to kill her IF she came home. IMO.
He repeatedly told his lawyer he was never in the house. Witnesses have confirmed that.

dbm

Last edited:
Jmoose- we know Fd called KM while on or around Albany Ave. Were they arranging burying or covering up the body somewhere?
Some things must have been left hanging from
earlier in the day and he needed his phone to touch base with others (helpers ?). IMO.

The phone call was about half an hour after the Silver Alert was issued IIRC. Perhaps it spooked FD.

Well by “searching it”, I hope that means they jackhammered through it.
KM's cell was in the vicinity of the gun club on 5/31/19 @ 11:04 pm.

Do you think he was going back to check that burial spot? Did FD go to that pre dug spot, noticed it was disturbed and went elsewhere or disposed of her body another way?

They were obiously in communication with each other.

PG 18 of AW

Jennifer Dulos Case: Read the Kent Mawhinney Arrest Warrant
Was wondering the same thing. The battery wouldn't die until it ran out of gas first, right? Not sure how much gas a Suburban would use idling for that many hours.

Edit to add: was he hoping someone would steal the car when he left it running there?
We don't know that the vehicle was running.
It was only stated that the running lights were left on and the engine does not need to be running to use the lights. Just the battery is needed. No gas used.

I do not know how much land is involved with hunt club but the hunt clubs my sons are involved with in South Carolina all have deer cams including the entrance monitored. Did they inquire about those cameras being involved. My son says they know who goes on property and who is going into shelter there.

@TedKoppyNBC

Fotis Dulos defense attorney Norm Pattis tells me he plans to file a motion to dismiss the charges against his client on a Constitutional issue, laying some of a foundation for possible future appeals
Maybe he is back on the cell phone kick again. That is really the foundation of everything. Fortunately the entire surrender of the phone to LE is on camera. FD lawyer was there and allowed FD to hand it over and provide the passcode. Good luck with that NP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73