Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nanobody, Thats interesting take that you think the vehicle was still running. I got the sense the vehicle was off but left in gear and the lights were on. But, if the vehicle were kept running (not sure why anyone would do this) then you are right that the lights would remain on until gas ran out. But if the vehicle weren't running, then I would think that the battery might have drained over the timeframe involved. I'm now confused by this... going back to read the AW again.

With your theory, someone would have had to stopped the vehicle, left it in Reverse gear with the lights on and exited the vehicle and abandoned it. Is this what you think happened? If so, why do this?
I think FD was in a panic. He parked the car. He may have had to get it in reverse to position it exactly how he wanted. When it was parked how he wanted, he yanked up the emergency brake and exited the drivers's seat. Alternatively, he just took the keys out of the ignition without putting it in park mode. What happens to a car if you leave it running and in gear? Doesn't it roll?

The crazy thing is that if someone hadn't remarked to the member who reported the grave that KW was FD's lawyer, KW might not have been implicated.

Come on. 5 hunting buddies and they don’t know that former member who found the land for the hunting club elite membership 15 years ago was FD’s lawyer?

I kinda felt the same way when I read that, but then I thought it was more push for FD. Was it also Midler that said Factual Lobotomy?
Yes, Atty Midler made the Factual Lobotomy comment in the article posted the other day.

All I know is if I am ever involved in a divorce and happen to go missing, I'm not sure I'd want Atty Midler as my atty as he seemed to do nothing to keep my assets/belongings safe when I'm not around to protect myself. The sad thing is that this issue might have been brushed under the rug if Atty Midler not jumped on the 'pay me now' band wagon along with GAL Meehan as they no doubt realised that the game of financial musical chairs for Fd was about to be over.

Don't see how Atty Midler reputation doesn't take a big hit for his choices on behalf of his missing client IMO. If Atty Midler did do something to safeguard his client when she went missing then it would be good to know, but it seems that neither he nor Judge Heller did much but sit back on the sidelines and wait for info from LE. No proactive motions or orders from either of them based on the posted Court record that I can see.

Sad.

MOO

I think FD was in a panic. He parked the car. He may have had to get it in reverse to position it exactly how he wanted. When it was parked how he wanted, he yanked up the emergency brake and exited the drivers's seat. Alternatively, he just took the keys out of the ignition without putting it in park mode. What happens to a car if you leave it running and in gear? Doesn't it roll?
Maybe it was a keyless ignition and the fob was left in the car?

Could also be that LE has that fob wth fingerprints

I was wondering about that and I think that's the missing link. Yes, he took the decal off probably because he attached the body to the bike somehow and threw them both away. He probably thought that if they found the bike with her body and the bike had that decal on it, it would be easily identified as his. There's lots of holes in that plan, but he probably thought it made sense. But would a bicycle weigh down a body? Not so sure about that, but maybe so. They've searched the water up there. I wonder if they've searched the water for a bike.
Those racing bikes are really, really light weight. I doubt they'd weight down a 100 lb. body. I think they put the bike on top of body in grave and covered w/ dirt and plants.

you're correct.
The dummies running this crime don't know the difference between lye and lime. Fd told sponge
brain KM to get some Lye and he runs out and
grabs lime at the ag store. Too funny, IMO.
Not sure I understand the joke.

AW says lime. As someone pointed out yesterday, lime would prevent decay BUT cover up the smell, which may have been the point if you're only burying a body 3 feet deep on land you know other people will eventually walk over.

I live in CT, but I'm definitely NOT a hunter. What's legal to hunt in May/June?

@AielloTV
·

The scenario laid out in the warrant suggests the bike and bags from the crime scene were in the bed of the truck while the body was inside on the passenger side. Sources tell me they believe Dulos had prepped a grave and disposed of the body at some point.
he defense team heatedly denies Fotis Dulos had any involvement in Jennifer’s disappearance, and lacking a body, says it’s at least possible she is still alive.

I came across this horrifying statistic (in a very thoughtful article):

According to a 2018 investigation by The Washington Post, nearly half of the women murdered in the prior decade were killed by contemporaneous or former intimate partners. Nearly a quarter of U.S. women will experience general relationship violence in their lifetimes, according to the National Domestic Abuse Hotline.

And this frustrating (to put it mildly) fact about our legislative "leaders":

Few solutions to these problems have appeared on the horizon. Notably, a reauthorization of the federal Violence Against Women Act of 1994 passed in the House of Representatives by a vote of 263 to 158. The modified version of the bill would have closed a loophole in the law — the so-called boyfriend loophole — by implementing a lifetime ban on firearm purchases by individuals who have been convicted on misdemeanor charges of domestic abuse, regardless of marital status. That bill now languishes on the floor of the Republican-controlled Senate, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell declining to bring it to a vote.

Full article here: Opinion | Who killed Jennifer Dulos? Why the arrest of her husband shouldn't shock us

Wanted to amend my list here to include Atty Midler (JFd atty) as I still can't get over his submitting a motion to Court to get paid and not doing anything previously to safeguard the marital assets that it appears from AW3 that Fd squandered. Unconscionable IMO. MOO MOO MOO

Multiple Choice:
(a) GAL Michael 'Maserati' Meehan
(b) Judge Heller / Judge Noble
(c) Atty Pyetranker (facilitated Fd financial games in Family Court IMO)
(d) Atty. P. and S
(e) Atty BM
(f) Atty KM
(g) Atty Riccio and Fd prior atty's in Family Court
(h) Atty Midler (atty for JFd in Family Court)

Pick one or pick 'em all IMO!

PS. I vote a straight ticket on this one a-h!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname