Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new buyer of one of Fd's lots was bldg. a new home and LE contacted their contractor and the
the concrete had been already poured that week.
News article said they questioned the contractor but didn't mention how thoroughly they searched the fresh concrete work.

KM was also there back in March per his phone records.
KM is in deep doo doo on the hiding/disposal of the body. Big time.
His only hope is to flip, if offered. Otherwise he's goin up to the big house for a while.

Me wonders if this grave was ready for his own wife who said he wanted her dead!

Was wondering the same thing. The battery wouldn't die until it ran out of gas first, right? Not sure how much gas a Suburban would use idling for that many hours.

Edit to add: was he hoping someone would steal the car when he left it running there?
@Nanobody, Thats interesting take that you think the vehicle was still running. I got the sense the vehicle was off but left in gear and the lights were on. But, if the vehicle were kept running (not sure why anyone would do this) then you are right that the lights would remain on until gas ran out. But if the vehicle weren't running, then I would think that the battery might have drained over the timeframe involved. I'm now confused by this... going back to read the AW again.

With your theory, someone would have had to stopped the vehicle, left it in Reverse gear with the lights on and exited the vehicle and abandoned it. Is this what you think happened? If so, why do this?

@...…………..
important: warrant implies the list is a partial list. So they got more..
@MarissaAlter

Replying to
@...………….. and
@News12CT
100%

@MarissaAlter

@News12CT
The arrest warrant says it was a distinctive vintage bike that Dulos was known to own and was gone from his garage. There's security footage in New Canaan of a man believed to be him riding it that morning. Police also say there's evidence the bike was dumped in Hartford.

Last edited:
I'm still wondering why the Greek friend, Andreas was so important to the case that he was mentioned along w/ KM and MT as pertinent, in the AW. Anyone else notice this?
Greek friend MUST have played a more important role other than just making an "alibi"
call early morning on 5/24.
Perhaps as a shoutout to potential Greek benefactor/bondsman, "Hey we got your number, sugar mama."

Wanted to amend my list here to include Atty Midler (JFd atty) as I still can't get over his submitting a motion to Court to get paid and not doing anything previously to safeguard the marital assets that it appears from AW3 that Fd squandered. Unconscionable IMO. MOO MOO MOO

Multiple Choice:
(a) GAL Michael 'Maserati' Meehan
(b) Judge Heller / Judge Noble
(c) Atty Pyetranker (facilitated Fd financial games in Family Court IMO)
(d) Atty. P. and S
(e) Atty BM
(f) Atty KM
(g) Atty Riccio and Fd prior atty's in Family Court
(h) Atty Midler (atty for JFd in Family Court)

Pick one or pick 'em all IMO!

PS. I vote a straight ticket on this one a-h!!!!!!!!!
GF should sue JD’s attorney And GAL for malpractice . Moo

I do not know how much land is involved with hunt club but the hunt clubs my sons are involved with in South Carolina all have deer cams including the entrance monitored. Did they inquire about those cameras being involved. My son says they know who goes on property and who is going into shelter there.
Excellent thought!

This case could be saved first by the 'bus cams' in NC and then the possible 'deer cams' in Granby!

Yes, he seemed very confident about making bail. Unless FD can put up $6 million in real estate with the court, he will have to pay a bondsman $420K. Bondsman have to get their fee. Often, they ask for additional collateral as well. Usually a co-signer is needed regardless of whether the defendant has his own assets. It's a safeguard in that hopefully, the defendant won't screw over a friend or relative by not showing up and making them responsible. Any property that FD would put up with the court would have a lien on it until trial is concluded. No selling any property in the meantime. Can he really afford to throw away $420K just to remain free while awaiting trial? Maybe the 401K has alot of money in it? JMO.
ETA: If I was one of his lawyers and I wasn't getting paid timely, I would be awful upset about spending money on bail. He's already paid $70K.

Yes. He can. He has WAY more squirreled away elsewhere. Once he’s loose again, flight risk big time. Even to Greece, where plastic surgery and bribery can be found for the asking. Extradition works if the criminal is located and brought in.

I do not know how much land is involved with hunt club but the hunt clubs my sons are involved with in South Carolina all have deer cams including the entrance monitored. Did they inquire about those cameras being involved. My son says they know who goes on property and who is going into shelter there.
Gun Club is ONLY 27 acres which really isn't very big except it's PRIVATE so limited use by
public.
this is why I've always felt he may have moved her body to another PRIVATE parcel. Another
parcel that was not open to the public.

I can’t think of many uses a normal person would have to keep lye around the house. I mean, if you are a soap maker or a baker of certain kinds of breads/pastries, you may have some in your house (I do)-but it isn’t even all that easy to come by without there being a record of it, like if you buy it online, because I’ve never seen it in stores, unless you are buying Draino, and using that as your lye source. I don’t think he used lye in any form, though. But not because he didn’t think of it.
KM's arrest warrant referred to lime in the shallow grave. Now, we are talking about lye? Did I miss something, or are we just considering possibilities?
https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-difference-between-lime-and-lye

We don't know that the vehicle was running.
It was only stated that the running lights were left on and the engine does not need to be running to use the lights. Just the battery is needed. No gas used.

Great point, thank you! I hadn't considered that, assuming the engine was running and that the lights would have drained the battery if it wasn't. Sounds like these batteries last much longer than I realized though. https://www.quora.com/How-long-can-a-light-be-on-before-it-kills-your-car-battery

I think NP said something in court about FD having been at the home on the 22nd and there could have been some sort of transfer. Said that it could easily have happened. Haha.
Sorry, but I think this has to be filed under the category of 'NP FAKE NEWS'.

I think this statement was made during the period of 'alibi script' spew from Atty. P. too.

2 witnesses per AW3 say no Fd inside house.

I do believe that when Atty Colangelo originally brought this issue up in Court awhile ago that he mentioned corroboration vaguely but if you recall Fd made a very sour face as he knew exactly who had said what on the issue.

Don't think Atty. P. has a shot of winning on this issue IMO.

MOO

KM's cell was in the vicinity of the gun club on 5/31/19 @ 11:04 pm.

Do you think he was going back to check that burial spot? Did FD go to that pre dug spot, noticed it was disturbed and went elsewhere or disposed of her body another way?

They were obiously in communication with each other.

PG 18 of AW

Jennifer Dulos Case: Read the Kent Mawhinney Arrest Warrant
1. How did LE retrieve KM’s cell phone records , I doubt he handed his phone over voluntarily ?
2. In AW 3 there is no indication that FD’s cell phone pinged anywhere near the gun club (ever). So, KW was solo on all these excursions ?

Attach the body of your estranged wife to his own unique bike? Maybe that's why the decal was removed, but surely he couldn't be that stupid ..... could he?

I was wondering about that and I think that's the missing link. Yes, he took the decal off probably because he attached the body to the bike somehow and threw them both away. He probably thought that if they found the bike with her body and the bike had that decal on it, it would be easily identified as his. There's lots of holes in that plan, but he probably thought it made sense. But would a bicycle weigh down a body? Not so sure about that, but maybe so. They've searched the water up there. I wonder if they've searched the water for a bike.

Media has been allowed into the courtroom ahead of the arraignments for Kent Mawhinney, Michelle Troconis, and Fotis Dulos. Dozens of reporters and producers are here along with some members of the public who’ve taken an interest in the case.
@News12CT

Michelle Troconis family is now in court.
@WTNH

@Nanobody, Thats interesting take that you think the vehicle was still running. I got the sense the vehicle was off but left in gear and the lights were on. But, if the vehicle were kept running (not sure why anyone would do this) then you are right that the lights would remain on until gas ran out. But if the vehicle weren't running, then I would think that the battery might have drained over the timeframe involved. I'm now confused by this... going back to read the AW again.

With your theory, someone would have had to stopped the vehicle, left it in Reverse gear with the lights on and exited the vehicle and abandoned it. Is this what you think happened? If so, why do this?

Well I was basing the assumption on a misunderstanding, but my thought process was that he left a valuable item somewhere that it could be stolen easily, tempting passerby with a crime of opportunity, with the hopes that someone would steal it and take it away from the crime scene, destroying or moving evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member