Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I understand the joke.

AW says lime. As someone pointed out yesterday, lime would prevent decay BUT cover up the smell, which may have been the point if you're only burying a body 3 feet deep on land you know other people will eventually walk over.

I live in CT, but I'm definitely NOT a hunter. What's legal to hunt in May/June?

They probably just target shoot there IMO

IF suburban was running and in reverse, eventually it would move unless the parking break was on.

IF a large tick was placed under one tire, to keep it from moving, eventually it would move and maybe move in a circle unless a rock was placed under more then one tire.

IF it was running, eventually any of the following could happen....battery would die, run our of gas or transmission would over heat...

FD really wanted someone to steal the suburban so it looked like Jennifer was kidnapped and murdered....FD tried several back up plans all failures.

Just ideas....any one out there know about the Suburban Jennifer drove and the possibilities we all have been discussing? Need a mechanic!
I think the car "running lights" were left on, and the gear shift was in reverse, but the engine was not left running? Can't find details anymore, but agree however it was left it was to attract a thief and/or to appear JFd was in a panicky situation she ran from, ditching her car and going off into the woods. Not. IMO

No, No-the lye and lime discussions (at least the ones I was involved in) are two different things! Lime for the grave at the gun club, lye (speculative) at whatever place they dealt with Jennifer’s body. Like if they put her into a barrel. But I personally don’t think lye has factored in at all

Exactly!

Lime: covers the smell of a decomposing body after a murder
Lye: decomposes the body after a murder
Lie: what FD tells after he commits a murder

• In 2018 court filing, Fotis Dulos estimated Jennifer’s annual income at $390,000, and indicated his was approximately $98,000
  • Twitter

Attached Files:

137894C2-1228-4381-9715-21E911FE5F4F.jpeg
File size:
216.4 KB

last night we were discussing the money motive - @Sherlockhemlock thought it was $100k she read from the trust but I remembered $400k - it’s $390k annually - I’m convinced it was all about the money - kids were secondary IMO - all his loans and J leaving him - just when did he begin plotting her murder ? I’d like there to be some evidence of this - IMO they have it and led to the conspiracy charges

Last edited:
IF suburban was running and in reverse, eventually it would move unless the parking break was on.

IF a large tick was placed under one tire, to keep it from moving, eventually it would move and maybe move in a circle unless a rock was placed under more then one tire.

IF it was running, eventually any of the following could happen....battery would die, run our of gas or transmission would over heat...

FD really wanted someone to steal the suburban so it looked like Jennifer was kidnapped and murdered....FD tried several back up plans all failures.

Just ideas....any one out there know about the Suburban Jennifer drove and the possibilities we all have been discussing? Need a mechanic!
I think the car "running lights" were left on, and the gear shift was in reverse, but the engine was not left running?

Can't find details anymore, but agree however it was left it was to either attract a thief and/or to appear JFd was in a panicky situation she ran from, ditching her car and going off into the woods. Not. IMO

Yesterday, without putting a lot of time into it, I thought it showed he was rushed, and just left the car like that by accident.

But now that I've had time to think about it, I think:

Jennifer's Suburban being left with running lights on and in reverse at the park was carefully pre-planned. He wanted that car to appear as if it was running with no one in it, so it would be stolen (but oops! NC is much safer than Hartford or most places in Greece, so, it wasn't stolen in all those hours). He may well have left the car keys on the seat. Being in reverse would have made the rear lights show up more. If he left the ignition on, it may have automatically shut off after 15 minutes (most newer cars do to prevent exhaust poisoning when the car is left on but not moving). Just a thought - anyone know more about how that car works?

Wow looks like she didn't sleep much.

yellow is not her color

However, I do feel that an ax is probably the least-tidy murder weapon one would choose. Even a hammer - bap to the head - would at least incapacitate someone, without making an enormous mess.
Can't believe I'm considering this. But really, just wondering if this is just smoke.
What I don't get is why LE didn't clean out the contents of ALL the houses long before now?

Makes zero sense to now all the sudden find some axe IMO. Unless LE took pictures of all interiors previously and noted the axe wasn't present at the time of the original pictures.

Just seems loosey goosey IMO to show up at 4Jx yesterday and 'find' and axe. I would have thought that prior search warrants had been served on that property and if LE thought that they needed to go back then why not just get a search warrant and check out their theory?

Search warrants are still sealed, so we can't figure out how many times they have been back to 4Jx.

MOO

I think the car "running lights" were left on, and the gear shift was in reverse, but the engine was not left running?

Can't find details anymore, but agree however it was left it was to either attract a thief and/or to appear JFd was in a panicky situation she ran from, ditching her car and going off into the woods. Not. IMO

lots of questions and variables.....all is not being released concerning the Suburban

MT arraignment:
I didn’t realize she wasn’t a citizen . I thought she was born in TN? Is she a permanent resident or just GC holder ?
However, I do feel that an ax is probably the least-tidy murder weapon one would choose. Even a hammer - bap to the head - would at least incapacitate someone, without making an enormous mess.
Can't believe I'm considering this. But really, just wondering if this is just smoke.

I think the axe is a non issue . As much as I’d like to say FO is an idiot .... I think he would’ve gotten rid of the murder weapon not stored it in his own garage .

Having a bike like that made in France I’m sure was a status symbol for him. I’d think it made him more interesting to the world he so desperately wanted to be a part of and probably helped assimilate with that crowd for sure. Like having an old Wilson tennis racket or something similar or paddles for a rowboat kinda deal. While he was by no means poor growing up he certainly didn’t grow up like for instance JD and MT did. But he very much wanted people like them to think he did and was familiar with that lifestyle in every way.
Yeah ride your vintage childhood Mercier bicycle to kill your wife. Then remove the logo/decal from said bike when you are getting rid of it and place said logo/decal in a trashbag that contains items with JDs blood on them and your finger prints and yours and MTs DNA.

Back when the "trashbin odyssey of stupidity" first came out we were all amazed at what dummies these two were. Now reading the AW it could not be more clear to me that these two came up with the perfect plan to leave evidence all over the place. It is quite obvious that FD shaved his head so not to leave hair evidence but then left lots of DNA evidence, CCTV evidence, and cellphone data evidence. I am seriously perplexed with how any of these fools thought they could get away with this. And with how persistent he was to get the children that Saturday makes me think he had to have plans to take the children and leave the country. Anyway, that is my thinking. MOO. IMO.
The story of their sexcapade after cleaning the house is a Oxygen Snapped story in the making.

I didn’t realize she wasn’t a citizen . I thought she was born in TN? Is she a permanent resident or just GC holder ?

SBM. In CT, if you are in an arraignment this is standard language. The judge said the same thing to KM. It ensures that all defendants are notified of the law and possible issues if they are not citizens. I believe she is a citizen.

I think the key was on but not running. Cars can be shut off in gear. I’ve had Suburbans and they have huge gas tanks and huge batteries because they are so big so I’m not surprised either way. I thought I read keys were in the ignition but either way, I think it was in the hope of the car being stolen. If the ground was level, it wouldn’t roll back likely with the engine off. It wouldn’t start again, though, until put in park. Transmission wouldn’t overheat, I am sure, even if running. MOO.

Here is picture of MT from Court today:

Does anyone think that she has a protective vest on under the yellow jumpsuit or is something else going on?

Whole shape of the top looks somehow 'off' IMO.

MT is slender and here she looks for lack of a better word "puffy". Is it just the nature of the top being too large?

MT.png

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members