Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MassGuy. Nice to hear from you.
You are correct.
Digging a grave by an attorney, adding lime?
I honestly find this stunning.
Was this attorney on drugs? Broke? A loser? Or, all three and more?
Still stunned.

I mean, people from all professions commit murder, and participate in murder plots.

Teachers, doctors, cops; it doesn’t make a difference.

My guess is that there was a financial motivation here.

Since FD didn't want his worker to talk to LEOs because he was a green card holder (intimidation at the highest level, especially given FD's current co-defendant and his livelihood) and was driving his truck/hiding his key/detailing his truck, my plausible (mildly hilarious) explanation is that the employee left those clothes, bloody items, pillows and zip ties in the truck he was using because he killed Jennifer. Thus, FD and MT were worried that the employee was guilty and decided to help him out by getting rid of the evidence that would incriminate the employee. After all the worker was dependable, followed directions and always listened to his boss.

But, seriously, I think FD was trying to set this man up, not just trying to not use his own truck and items.
Can you please cite a source about EE immigration status? It was the subject of heated debate here many, many months ago. My recollection is that it was finally settled that EE is a citizen. I believe this question was addressed by EE atty. I could be wrong so am curious where the green card info comes from.

I also don't believe that FD was trying to frame EE. FD drove the red truck that day because he didn't want the conspicuous looking Raptor anywhere near NC. He knew that's what LE would be looking for once JD turned up missing. FD wanted JD to be missing. Not to be thought of as dead. He didn't want any trace of homicide. If he was trying to frame EE, he would have told LE to look into him and not detailed the truck or gotten the seats changed out. FD did not want DNA of any kind to be found. The Raptor also had an Infotainment system which tracked the historical locations of the truck. FD knew that. Also, that is one of the ways LE verified the movements of EE during the week leading up to the 24th. EE alibi is tight. There is no way to get around it. Infotainment and EE cell records are completely exculpatory. There is video of the red truck traveling from Farmington to NC while EE is not even at Sturbridge yet. I just don't think that framing EE was the goal. MOO.

This is a very valid concern. I was surprised there was no mention yesterday about Dulos deliberately running down the GPS battery on 4 separate occasions to less than 25%, after which time they run out very quickly. He was testing the system. He is in for a surprise, though, as he has now been upgraded to a far more sophisticated monitoring device in the event he posts bail.
@oceancalling ..Can you explain why / how his new monitoring device is more sophisticated ? Thanks

I think you can buy large zip ties in stores like Home Depot and Lowes. You can duplicate zip ties for any job where you could otherwise use a piece of rope. eg: Securing camping gear on yr vehicle's luggage wrack. Bundling fence posts. Tying wayward shrubs.

I don’t know how those detectives stood it. Omg. What the heck. Even Bowman was trying to get her story straight in the interviews and still this was the result? MOO.
MOO MT got “dumber” after her mother got to town and took charge. Also , wonder who advised MT to get herself on store security cameras and stop by and visit two friends the morning of the murder? MT seems to be pretty smart and as guilty as her boyfriend.MOO

I am interested to know what kind of information particularly with regard to recorded conversations FD, MT and KW have of each other. IMO there is no way one or more of them were not plotting against another and/or each other. No honor among thieves but may they each acquire enough jail time to get their thoughts going. They will succumb to covering their own. MOO
Wait for it people! Too many cooks in the kitchen and I personally believe one or more will sing all the songs we long to hear. Patience has served us well thus far. May our patience prevail and justice be served. MOO

Ok here is another thing that we’ve discussed on this forum in various threads but how did FD know JD would be there on the morning of the 24th? That it would be her and not LA he was ambushing in JDs garage that morning?
According to LA (the nanny) in AW3 she told LE that JD ALMOST changed her mind on 5/23 and was going to head to NY that evening and had asked LA if she could spend the night at JD house and take the kiddos to school on 5/24. That way JD could already be in NY on the morning of the 24th for her appointments in the city having spent the night in NY. But LA said she changed her mind and LA didn’t end up spending the night at JD house and instead JD took the kids to school on the morning of the 24th.
Was JD just really unlucky? Was it a coincidence that onthat day FD was able to get her at the precise moment she came home from dropping the kids off?
Was he tracking her somehow? did he know her plans?
Would he have known if she had gone to NY on the evening of the 23rd? Or would it have been LA he mistakenly ambushed?
This bothers me a lot.

Yes, a few have said that LA was lucky - and who knows what might have happened. Horrible no matter what.

I think - from reading her many posts/writings about her daily life - that Jennifer was a person of patterns, rather predictable. I think she had a rather regular schedule and that he knew it pretty well. I doubt he knew she had the appointments that day, because that alerted others to her being missing perhaps before he had expected it.

If she hadn't been there, perhaps he would have simply biked back?

Or had someone told him she'd be going to appointments that day, perhaps? I think this less likely - I think that he'd have preferred a day when she'd be home all day; if LA were not coming there (knowing Jennifer had an appointment), the kids would have come home to an empty house - she'd be gone, and perhaps HE would have been the one to get the kids later on (not knowing LA was planning to do so for lunch? (Just thinking out loud really.)

Last edited:
Really unfortunate...how does a guy without a job, who has had $0 in income and not turned a profit in a decade (more or less) posting 6 million dollars bond...
I agree it's a mystery how he could post on a $6 million bail based on his unemployed/broke circumstances.

Unfortunately, as someone posted a few pages back (sorry I can't find it to reference directly right now) some states have bond companies that 'only' require 7-10% "down", so that would be $420,000 - $600,000 for FD to get out of jail tomorrow, and maybe his family can come up with that much for him based on their own assets/income.

And the bond company "fronts" the rest based on surety insurance or something like that. Meaning if he runs or doesn't return to jail when required, the bond company's insurance company would have to pay the remaining $4+ million to the state.

I wonder if writing up an extra special tight contract for lil FD monster's bond (where they're potentially on the hook if he jumps bail for over $4 million) is what the "paperwork" delay was today in him making bond and supposedly getting released from jail.

Ho hum, nothing's new this day on earth. Privilege, power, money and teflon attitudes about personal ethics and culpability still prevail in some wicked people. MOO

ETA: At least he didn't get a "get out of jail free" card & the bond is probably as high as they could make it, and the judge approved it.

On the borrowed axe: FD is a cold, calculating, smiling assassin. There are more of that type in the NYC area. I doubt he would use anything like that in the crime, let alone a borrowed tool. Everything he used was designed to be used and discarded without a trail. Cash and burner phones probably played roles in his planning. The zip ties were new to me, I guess they made sense. But how do you tie someone's arms behind their back with zip ties if they are resisting?
You incapacitate them before you use the zip ties. Sadly, IMO by the time he was using the zip ties, she was physically unable to stop him, because she had already been assaulted in some fashion.

Last edited:
Ha! There is absolutely no innocent explanation for that.

Can anyone come up with a plausible excuse for this, that isn’t hilarious?

Well maybe MT can say she found the shirt in back of the Ford Raptor where it fell out of a black garbage bag and it was an XS by Vineyard Vines and she holds it up and says: "Fotis, this looks so cute on me where did you find this in exactly my size and they don't make this pattern any more?".

FD then screams and says, "Put that shirt back in the bag and just tie up the bag. I give you one job to do which is tie up bags and toss some trash and you can't even do that!".

MT then says, "I want to keep the shirt as I love it but its a little bit dirty" and then she asks, "Fotis, why does this shirt have a stain on it that looks exactly like what we were cleaning out of EE's truck seat"?

Fotis then yells at MT, "Your job here isn't to ask questions and NO you cannot keep that shirt, put it back in the bag and toss it NOW!".

MT then says, "But Fotis I love the shirt, I remember JFd had one just like it and I was SOOOOO JEALOUS"!

I also was thinking about the fact that there are 2 or 3 folks from the NY Press that come to the big events and always pepper Atty. P. with the question, "what about the bloody clothing on Albany Avenue Norm? How do you explain that?" Its actually predictably funny as its guaranteed to annoy Atty. P. greatly as does the infamous "Where's Jennifer chants to Atty. P. and FD" that have gotten some violent responses from Atty. P. too IMO!

Every single time Atty. P. gets an Albany Avenue question he looks like he swallowed a lemon and wants to strangle the reporter and then he replies something to the effect that he has an explanation and he will share it at trial. So unlike the rest of the Atty. P. BS that he spews endlessly to the Press and which is so meaningless.

MOO

That would be a sight to see - a hoody-up clad male huffing it on a vintage 10-speed! People would remember seeing such a sight, but on those particular busy, not-bicycle-friendly roads in NC, it would be even more memorable! I wonder how many people are remembering seeing Fotis that morning, and thinking "wha???" ....
Hood -up sweatshirts have been ubiquitous around New Canaan these last couple years for the middle school and high school kids. So not knowing the first thing about bicycles myself, I would have likely driven right by him and assumed it was just another kid. And true that many of our roads are not bicycle friendly but we seem to have an abundance of undeterred enthusiasts, so we are used to that as well.

I think what @afitzy had posted regarding JD going into the mudroom and back out to the garage (I can't quote just that portion for some reason :rolleyes:) is a possibility. If IIRC, the nanny said when she came to the house she noticed JD's purse on the floor either in the mudroom or kitchen, along with her tea and unopened granola bar on the kitchen counter. It's possible JD pulled the Suburban into the garage and FD crept around the back corner of the garage, crouched down, and went into the garage behind the Suburban as she pulled in (high car, JD would not have seen him in her rear view mirror if he was crouched low) and slid off to the side by the Land Rover waiting. If she's being super vigilant about things she would have stayed in the car until the garage door closed before exiting the car to enter the house...this is where he would have her trapped. He probably approached her from behind as she was walking into the mudroom from the garage. She drops her purse, cellphone in hand, and runs for the garage......

After following the CW/SW case and then the PF/KB case I swore I was not going to get so involved again for awhile..... and now, here I am feeling like I'm seeing a combination of those two cases. Especially the PF/KB case and the involvement of help from the mistresses, no body, etc... I always hoped we would have heard from PF's defense attorney but after hearing the very few times I've listened, to FD's attorney, NP, I'm glad we didn't. What attorney tells a press group if they want to see FD's they should stick around???? That's insane... JMO on that!!
wow, I feel the same way. :/
So, I was also thinking the same about how he got in the garage, but...
how do you think he killed her that made all of that blood? I have not really seen how much they think was on the garage floor, but if 10 rolls of paper towels, 2 pillows and a random towel were all used cleaning up..
what causes all of that?
and btw...hate to say but he could have had a zip tie ready and put it over her head, around her neck.

Late to this discussion. Just want to say, if charges are true... I am blown away that
An attorney would assist with burying a murdered victim.
I most certainly don't know what you all know.
However, I've never heard of an attorney assisting anyone with murder.
What gain could possibly be made for this attorney?
To risk his entire life and education to assist a murderer?
I find this crazy.
@KALI, glad you are here and WELCOME TO CT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN HERE!

MOO

A few pieces of info as to why KM might be so 'helpful' to Fd!

CT - CT - Kent Mawhinney, 54, South Windsor, 21 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

Former Fotis Dulos attorney accused of spousal rape, wanting his wife ‘dead’

Lawyer accused of spousal rape in South Windsor

Lawyer in SWindsor spousal rape case says woman consented

What We Learned from Arrest Warrant of Fotis Dulos’ Co-Defendant, Attorney Kent Mawhinney

Kent Mawhinney: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I noticed her face looked fuller than in the past.
She’s either been eating more than tofu and sunflower seeds lately or she’s pregnant. Imo
Oof I really hope MT is not pg. But suddenly remembering that sign she kept making, two fingers but not a peace sign -- was she telling him, "twins"? Hope this is my imagination getting carried away. What vile, vile people.

wow, I feel the same way. :/
So, I was also thinking the same about how he got in the garage, but...
how do you think he killed her that made all of that blood? I have not really seen how much they think was on the garage floor, but if 10 rolls of paper towels, 2 pillows and a random towel were all used cleaning up..
what causes all of that?
and btw...hate to say but he could have had a zip tie ready and put it over her head, around her neck.

I think he used a blunt object to beat her to death. In the Kelsey Berreth case, Krystal Kenney, the woman who cleaned the scene, described a tremendous amount of blood. The murder weapon was a baseball bat.

Any blunt object would do though.

Late to this discussion. Just want to say, if charges are true... I am blown away that
An attorney would assist with burying a murdered victim.
I most certainly don't know what you all know.
However, I've never heard of an attorney assisting anyone with murder.
What gain could possibly be made for this attorney?
To risk his entire life and education to assist a murderer?
I find this crazy.

I feel the same way you do. This is super crazy. These people belong in a Lifetime movie. They’re delusional.

I agree that Norm knows exactly what he's doing.

He's gonna F. Lee Bailey his way right to the top!
And we all know where F. Lee Bailey has ended up, and it's not on the top. A certain federal judge in the Northern District of Florida saw to that. Pattis will most likely fly too close to the sun, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53