TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took a bit longer for them to check the paternity of baby Margo, than right then and there
do you think the extensive time was due to the need to Exclude so many, including CG/MF. The Rapid DNA test was used on scene in the Lizzy Shelly/Alex Whipple case. To be clear, Rapid DNA is not presentable in court, to my knowledge. Moo

Unless, the other person did the deed and after getting HB into the duffle bag MF knocked off said accomplice and left him/her nicely concealed somewhere, hence, internet search for "body found in Austin.
well, I’d certainly love to know what LE hope to find between Austin & Houston. Imo, it is a rather large item, I doubt they’re scouring appx 200 mi looking for a receipt that might have been tossed out the window. Jmo

I watched a recorded Nightline ABC with Byron Pitts just now. The first 15 minutes is the movie, "Just Mercy," with Jamie Fox and Michael B. Jordan

The second part is an extended interview of the GMA video released yesterday, with Shane and his father, Nancy Grace, there is a lot more info discussed. More photos too. Shane talks about how he called MF asking if she saw Heidi. "She played it off so well."

I looked for the Nightline video Jan. 9th but it is still locked on the Nightline website. or I just can't find it. I found the podcast for the Nightline episode.

‎Nightline on Apple Podcasts

Attachments

• IMG_20200110_085031.jpghb.jpg
    IMG_20200110_085031.jpghb.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 67
I watched a recorded Nightline ABC with Byron Pitts just now. The first 15 minutes is the movie, "Just Mercy," with Jamie Fox and Michael B. Jordan

The second part is an extended interview of the GMA video released yesterday, with Shane and his father, Nancy Grace, there is a lot more info discussed. More photos too. Shane talks about how he called MF asking if she saw Heidi. "She played it off."

I looked for the Nightline video Jan. 9th but it is still locked on the Nightline website. or I just can't find it. I found the podcast for the Nightline episode.

thanks! Having trouble with the video myself, someone might transcribe later.

It was only the MATERNITY of the baby that needed proving, not paternity at that stage.
Shane's dad stated the bay was identified by 'tests they had done in the hospital when the baby was born. Oftentimes footprints are taken when babies are born, most likely several other unique identifiers are also recorded.
I don't for a moment consider that CG had anything at all to do with Heidi's death or the kidnapping of the baby.
I think she did it all herself and we have discussed a million theories in relation to how this could have gone down. It's not the difficult part of this case, more a diversion,
What puzzles me is Shane's statement yesterday that Heidi was much stronger than MF..

She looks to be much larger, not smaller and weaker, though Heidi does not look weak at all, either.

What exactly is it about her that he knows that makes him sure she was the weaker of the two? Did she have some ailment that weakened her?

Also, the assertion that 'somebody must have influenced her to do this'- that's not an exact quote but words to that effect..
It was as though he was saying she would not have done this, as if he is experiencing some kind of cognitive dissonance about it all still?

What exactly is it about her that he knows that makes him sure she was the weaker of the two? Did she have some ailment that weakened her?

Also, the assertion that 'somebody must have influenced her to do this'- that's not an exact quote but words to that effect..
It was as though he was saying she would not have done this, as if he is experiencing some kind of cognitive dissonance about it all still?

The comment about HB stronger than MF struck me as strange. I thought perhaps HB/SC helped MF move a time or two & HB was physically able to lift more. Sounds dumb, I know, lol.
I agree SC is experiencing disbelief, I think he always will. I know I would if my bestie committed any crime, let alone one so heinous.
Moo

It was only the MATERNITY of the baby that needed proving, not paternity at that stage.

Mother of murdered Austin mom on suspected killer: 'I was uneasy with her'
We do ask for DNA to be tested to make sure that the people who are coming forward and saying that they’re relatives are actually relatives,” Tiffani Butler with the Department of Family and Protective Services told ABC 13.

NBC’s Sam Brock told the TODAY Show that both Carey and the unknown man are allegedly claiming Margo.

“Shane has said he is Margo’s father,” Brock said. “But there’s reportedly another man out there who’s making the exact same claim.”

Mother of murdered Austin mom on suspected killer: 'I was uneasy with her'
We do ask for DNA to be tested to make sure that the people who are coming forward and saying that they’re relatives are actually relatives,” Tiffani Butler with the Department of Family and Protective Services told ABC 13.

NBC’s Sam Brock told the TODAY Show that both Carey and the unknown man are allegedly claiming Margo.

“Shane has said he is Margo’s father,” Brock said. “But there’s reportedly another man out there who’s making the exact same claim.”
It doesn't matter who the father is. MF was claiming the baby as hers. That is what needed disproving before the baby was returned to Shane and Heidi's family.

Was watching some old Paternity Court episode and the guy said he thought the woman was faking her pregnancy and I immediately thought of this case. At first I thought CG might be involved but now I don't think so especially since he had broken up with her .

All of those online searches that MF did of HB's name between November 11th and December 18th are nagging at me. I get why she searched her name after December 12th, but why was she searching Heidi's name before this all went down?

Is there any remote possibility that MF had tried to convince someone to harm Heidi (before she gave birth) and that person never followed through? Perhaps MF planned for that person to steal Heidi's baby from the womb for her, and when that didn't pan out....she went forward with a different plan?

Page 6 of AA
Section 34
"A full review of searches performed by maygenhumphrey@gmail.com between November 11th and December 18th revealed some form of "Heidi Broussard" was searched at least 162 times from a device utilizing the account maygenhumphrey@gmail.com."
upload_2020-1-10_9-26-55.png

I am betting the results of her online searches are going to be shocking once the info comes out.

Just spinning my wheels of speculation here and JMO.

ETA
the link to @FireHorse's awesome post with the entire AA
TX - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

It doesn't matter who the father is. MF was claiming the baby as hers. That is what needed disproving before the baby was returned to Shane and Heidi's family.

oh paternity certainly does matter, they could not “give” Margo to just any male. Here’s the quote again: We do ask for DNA to be tested to make sure that the people who are coming forward and saying that they’re relatives are actually relatives,” Tiffani Butler with the Department of Family and Protective Services told ABC 13?
Imo
because Margo was determined to be HB’s child it was still necessary to determine who fathered her. How could any child be returned to anyone that just “claimed” to be any relative w/o dna testing? That would be frightening.
Moo
Ty said this:
Baby Margot reunited with father in Austin after mother found dead near Houston

“I don’t know about the DNA test, but they’re just putting her back where she belongs -- with her family,” Ty Carey said. “A child needs to be, especially at that age, needs (the) voices and smells of familiarity.”

Last edited:
All of those online searches that MF did of HB's name between November 11th and December 18th are nagging at me. I get why she searched her name after December 12th, but why was she searching Heidi's name before this all went down?

Is there any remote possibility that MF had tried to convince someone to harm Heidi (before she gave birth) and that person never followed through? Perhaps MF planned for that person to steal Heidi's baby from the womb for her, and when that didn't pan out....she went forward with a different plan?

Page 6 of AA
Section 34
"A full review of searches performed by maygenhumphrey@gmail.com between November 11th and December 18th revealed some form of "Heidi Broussard" was searched at least 162 times from a device utilizing the account maygenhumphrey@gmail.com."
View attachment 225002

I am betting the results of her online searches are going to be shocking once the info comes out.

ETA
TX - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10
It is a puzzle. I can't think what she was expecting to see turned up in searches before the 12th.

Per SC the two (HB/MF) spoke on the phone often so she knew HB was alive & did attend Margo’s birth. Maybe looking for info that she thought she might need to raise Baby M? Personal info, or even to see if she could find any hits about purchases HB was making? Just wildly guessing, lol.

The second part is an extended interview of the GMA video released yesterday, with Shane and his father, Nancy Grace, there is a lot more info discussed. More photos too. Shane talks about how he called MF asking if she saw Heidi. "She played it off so well."

This beautiful picture just made me cry!

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/img_20200110_085031-jpghb-jpg.224999/

Page 6 of AA
Section 34
View attachment 225002

ETA
I' wondering whether she was attempting some kind of a scam and had involved Heidi or was still trying to involve Heidi at the time Heidi was murdered.

Is it possible that this was the real reason Heidi had to die?
She had refused to become involved or withdrew from a prior 'arrangement'?
Speculating wildly here without a shred of evidence, new evidence.

There is a big rumor that is floating around Facebook and I just want to remind everyone even though I'm not a mod on here to NOT post about it in this thread because if it's true it will hit the media soon. I just don't want the thread to get shut down!
There is a big rumor floating round social media every day of the week. Critters deliberately float makey-up stories in an effort to see how much traction they can impose. It's ruthless and dangerous and I'm never short of amazed that none of them are yet in jail or sued heavily under libel laws. There are certainly more than enough grounds for legal and civil action against these vampire trolls. They are despicable.

Shane's dad stated the bay was identified by 'tests they had done in the hospital when the baby was born. Oftentimes footprints are taken when babies are born, most likely several other unique identifiers are also recorded.
I don't for a moment consider that CG had anything at all to do with Heidi's death or the kidnapping of the baby.
I think she did it all herself and we have discussed a million theories in relation to how this could have gone down. It's not the difficult part of this case, more a diversion,
What puzzles me is Shane's statement yesterday that Heidi was much stronger than MF..

She looks to be much larger, not smaller and weaker, though Heidi does not look weak at all, either.

Every MSM news article that I've read says that the tests were done to DETERMINE THE IDENTITY of the baby.
Maternal (or mitochondrial) DNA matches are not generally accepted by courts as positive identification. Mitochondrial DNA, which is half of the component, is absolutely identical from mother to daughter and is a relatively quick set of lab tests, but because there can be so many females in a family tree with the same mitochondrial DNA, the identification is considered an indication, not a certainty. The father's component is highly variable from father to child, and thus much more complex to test.
CG indicated to police that the baby at his house was suffering from jaundice, which can be the principal visible symptom of RH factor incompatibility of the parents, and most often becomes a risk in the mother's second birth child. In severe cases, the baby is given massive blood transfusions through the navel. If there is any risk at all, hospitals routinely do extensive blood testing to be fully prepared for the possibility. Two weeks after birth, the "tests that they did at the hospital" could contain or produce the full DNA panel required for positive identification.
I am certainly not a medical professional, but I am an RH factor parent of three children, so it's JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair