Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story we've seen is that the medication was specifically to help JJ sleep. I don't know if we think we know what the drug was specifically, but I don't know that it was something you'd normally think of for ADD/ADHD. According to the story we've heard, he had a hard time sleeping well without this drug. If he took it and slept well he was generally easy to deal with (as much as any 7 year old ever is :) ) but that without the sleep he was difficult. MOO
Technically things like Ritalin/Concerta/Adderall are stimulants. If he's not taking those he may not need help to sleep. Side effects of all of those drugs are sleep problems and or insomnia. Just hoping for the best.

Catching up from last night... So my understanding is that JJ had ADD/ADHD. He more than likely would have been taking something along the lines of Ritalin or Concerta. Usually kids are diagnosed with ADD/ADHD after beginning school, when the teacher notices their "hyperactivity" or often times says something to the parents because they don't want to deal with a difficult/active child MOO. JJ is only 7, which I believe is way too young to be diagnosing a child with ADD/ADHD and putting them on meds, again MOO. Regardless, in most circumstances kids don't NEED to take their meds for this disorder, it just helps with concentration and compliance in school. Obviously every situation is unique, but I like to think JJ isn't suffering without it. Also if JJ is also autistic there is no cure for autism spectrum disorder, and there's currently no medication to treat it. He may not NEED to take any medications at all. God willing.
I believe he needed it for sleeping.

We also have not heard anything from our VI from Tammy's family lately.

@Maxxer500 I hope you are still following along with us, but I understand if you needed to take a break or just can't comment right now. This must be so difficult for your family to still be waiting for the results of Tammy exhumation. I know that maybe you can't share much from the investigation, but I hope you will share any new developments when you are able. Do you have any new ideas about where Chad might have gone with Lori?

I'm praying for your family and praying that if Tammy's death turns out to be a homicide, as is suspected, that there will be justice for her.

This waiting for "something new to break" on this case is getting kind of old, but here we are.............moo

I am hoping it might be the calm right before a storm of arrests. Today is Friday. Friday appears to be a common day for arrests/search warrants to be carried out, based on other cases I have followed. MOO.

*edited to clarify it's only my observation/opinion

Last edited:
If Chad told others that Lori had “no minor children,” wonder how he rationalized all those toys he was stepping over in her townhouse?

It seems to me that the kids left on Tylee's birthday, 24th September with maybe Lori and Alex. After that the next important date was 2nd October when the jeep was sighted at the murder attempt of BB in Az. Then the 9th October paintball incident in Salem Idaho, followed by Tammy's death on 16th October. Then a couple of weeks later Lori and Chad's marriage (say end of October), and then back to Rexburgh apartment in early November until they leave on 26th to spend Thanksgiving where? Vegas? I don't believe that Lori and Chad have had the kids with them therefore at all. The kids have been somewhere since Tylee's birthday IMO.

I don't think it's a misprint. They may have also been tipped off about Joe Ryan's death in Apr 2018 and might be investigating that too even though they are not saying anything about it. MOO.

The sheriff of Fremont County, ID did a video interview in which he also mentioned something about multiple deaths in AZ and the reporter wrote it up in a way that it sounds like there was more than one death before Tammy's body was exhumed (Alex died the day after Tammy was exhumed):

EastIdahoNews.com asked Humphries if Chad Daybell was acting unusual or suspicious when deputies were at the home.

“To my knowledge, he was responding like anybody would whose spouse had just passed away. That’s why the deputies didn’t suspect anything suspicious,” Humphries said.

A few days later, Humphries said his office was alerted by detectives in Arizona about the other deaths. Tammy’s body was exhumed from the Springville Evergreen Cemetary and an autopsy was performed. Investigators are waiting for autopsy lab results, which could take a few more weeks.

One question that has been raised is whether Tammy Daybell had a large life insurance policy. Humphries said he could not comment on that issue but confirmed it is being investigated.

“There is some information along those lines that I’m not at liberty to speak about right now,” he said.

Read more: Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

BBM.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

The sheriff mentions multiple deaths in AZ around 7 minutes:
BBM
When I read "tipped off" in your post, I knew you meant LE in Arizona, but I got a chilling thought that maybe Chad and Lori were somehow tipped of that Joe Ryan's death was being looked at more closely, as a result of the homicide investigation of Charles Vallow. The similarities- Alex served time for agg. assault with a deadly weapon for attacking JR, presumably at the bidding of his sister, then court documents show Lori threatened to kill CV with the assistance of an "angel" (presumably her brother). They are now both dead. It is an easy, non-reaching conclusion to come to; many of us here already suspect this is the case. So after Lori flees with the kids to Idaho, enrolls JJ in school, gets to be near Chad, and thinks she's gotten away with it, all of the sudden she gets word that maybe that isnt the case, maybe the kids (Tylee in particular) are asked questions about her behavior/statements over the past year or so, and she knows she has to make them disappear. I dont know, just something that occurred to me when pondering why she would take all the effort to move them up there, then all of the sudden, they don't exist..Moo.

Last edited:
It seems to me that the kids left on Tylee's birthday, 24th September with maybe Lori and Alex. After that the next important date was 2nd October when the jeep was sighted at the murder attempt of BB in Az. Then the 9th October paintball incident in Salem Idaho, followed by Tammy's death on 16th October. Then a couple of weeks later Lori and Chad's marriage (say end of October), and then back to Rexburgh apartment in early November until they leave on 26th to spend Thanksgiving where? Vegas? I don't believe that Lori and Chad have had the kids with them therefore at all. The kids have been somewhere since Tylee's birthday IMO.

Do we know what the jeep looks like? I wonder if Alex headed back to AZ with the Jeep and the kids? And from there, who knows where they are. JMO

If Lori only wanted to be close to Chad in Rexburg, why did Alex and another relative (supposedly Melani) also follow? Did they have plans for their (religious) group, beyond getting rid of their spouses and remarrying?

The neighbor says he met Tylee once. Sure, it's possible he was mistaken about who he saw. But I think it indicates Tylee was briefly in Idaho. I worry, however, that she may have disappeared a long time (weeks?) before JJ. I also worry that JJ started asking questions about where Tylee went and what happened to his father. If Lori had concerns that JJ would start saying the wrong things at school, that would be motive enough to pull him out of school and make him disappear. And then of course, Lori probably wanted to be free with "no minor children" so that she could see Chad. :rolleyes::(
This makes so much sense! Tylee would start asking questions about what the heck has been going on way before 7 year old JJ would have. Getting rid of Tylee may have begun as the end of it, but then when JJ started asking questions, Lori acted again.

I wonder if our Verified Insider who is Tylee's friends' mom can tell us more about the days just before the move from AZ to ID? We haven't heard from her for a while now.

@echoecho222
can you share if your daughter got to say goodbye to Tylee in person? You don't have to say if she is the anonymous friend in the article or not but we are all curious about whether Tylee actually moved to ID with Lori and JJ. It sounds like she really didn't want to go. It breaks my heart to think she went to protect JJ and may have needed protection for herself. :(

MOO.

It breaks my heart that @echoecho222 was here at the beginning, and she and her daughter were so outspoken as they knew the family, and now with all this..... again, I hope Echo and her daughter have great support/are giving support to others to being so close to this tragedy.

BBM. Any idea why that is?

No, IDK why. And I don't have any source for that statement, either (so take it as an opinion). It's just a trend I have noticed and others have posted about in cases I have followed on WS- that Friday is a common arrest day in big cases. MOO.

Last edited:
I keep wondering this too. LE seems convinced that she was in Idaho, but why they feel that way has been unclear. The recent news story with the neighbor (SB) is one person who believes he sighted Tylee in Idaho in September. Even if we're sure it was Tylee which I'm not based on one sighting in an apartment parking lot it still leaves me wondering why she wasn't seen more and if she was still around when JJ disappeared. MOO.
Did she perhaps frequent any places in town (e.g. shops, malls) where she could have been spotted on CCTV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalKnowledge