Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in your opinion, do you think it showed traces of blood in preliminary tests? Or he's just spouting hypotheticals?

Alkali13: I walk a very thin line in my comments since I am not nor able to be WS verified (work issue mandate), so I'm taking the 5th on this one. BUT remember that the axe was borrowed & preliminary testing can show + reaction with ANY hemoglobin (not just human!)

This explanation is consistent with what we know so far, except why were her purse, the cup of tea and an unfinished granola bar in the kitchen? She could have left the food on the counter before she took the kids to school, but what about her purse? Did she go inside, taking the purse with her, hear something, open the door to investigate, and was ambushed as soon as she did so?

The only problem with that theory is that, given the danger she knew he posed to her, would she have gone into the garage if she heard a noise, or would she instead have immediately picked up the phone and called the police? Also, if he wanted Dulos wanted anyone to believe his ludicrous Gone Girl scenario, why did he leave her purse in the kitchen? Didn't he know the presence of the purse was going to set off all kinds of alarms?

Based on the clear evidence, the assault clearly took place in the garage. How does the location of her purse in the kitchen fit into this narrative? That question has been bugging me. It doesn't change the fact that Dulos is guilty, of course, but it does tell us something about how the attack went down. I just don't know what yet.

Many have suggested that for the ride to school, which is literally around the corner, she just didn't take her purse.

I heard some interesting speculation from a foreign news source (sorry no video as I was watching live) this am as to what MT might have been doing in the bathrooms and just wanted to toss it in here for comment as I thought it was interesting.

The person speculating stated that they believed what the MT 'job' was at 80MS at the time was to simply go to all of the bathrooms and showers/baths/toilets and simply keep the water flowing through the entire plumbing system to flush out anything that Fd put down the drain/s as part of his clean up or possibly dismemberment process. MT can't seem to tell the truth about much even with 3 interviews with LE, so the cleaning story is something that is a bit hard to believe. But having MT simply walk around on turn on the taps in all the baths is something I can see Fd tasking her to do.

The house has 5.5 baths and that is a lot of plumbing and so to try and clear out the system would have taken some time. It seems oddly futile though as a septic system even with a field would have multiple tanks most likely for a house that size IMO. We saw LE going into the system outside of 80MS but we don't yet know what they found or what was found when the drains were cleaned and analysed.

House details to see the baths.
80 Mountain Spring Rd, Farmington, CT 06032 - realtor.com®

MOO

Does anyone know the layout of the house? Watching- er- washing a window up and to the left of the front door (as you face it) would be a good way to see if anyone is entering the driveway.

I have 2 thoughts on this.
1. He didn't move or touch her tea and granola bar because he was being very careful not to get his fingerprints inside the house. Clearly since he insisted he didn’t go in the house, he didn’t think his fingerprints were in there. It seems like he was likely wearing gloves, and it’s one thing to flip open a cabinet, a sink faucet, or pull off a paper towel with gloves, but another to pick up a cup, and he wouldn't want to get any evidence on the cup or counter. He was trying to disrupt things as absolutely little as possible while in the house.

2. The purse: either she just took her phone and wallet and not whole purse for drop off (very common for such a quick, routine run), OR
The purse was still in the car when he ambushed her, and he placed it in the house when he left since he didn’t want to be caught with her purse; OR she had the purse when she got out of the car and it fell when he attacked her, and when doing the cleanup he didn't want to leave it in the garage so placed it just inside; OR she had already opened the door to enter the house from the garage and put down her purse and she heard a noise and turned around and stepped out to check and that’s when he got her.

It is odd that apparently he took her phone but not the purse. This suggests that she may not have had it with her in the car (first explanation). Others earlier suggested that he likely also wanted to see if he could scan through her phone or get any info off of it. He likely was thinking about phone locators since he left his at 4JC so having her phone move to Waveny would distract and place LE efforts there in an abduction/GG scenario.

Just a note: I think he was covered in blood and didn't risk going in the house. I think he went too far from rage and from her resitance and didn't realize how much gore there would be until he tired.
I think it the amount of clean up needed threw his whole plan off.

This explanation is consistent with what we know so far, except why were her purse, the cup of tea and an unfinished granola bar in the kitchen? She could have left the food on the counter before she took the kids to school, but what about her purse? Did she go inside, taking the purse with her, hear something, open the door to investigate, and was ambushed as soon as she did so?

The only problem with that theory is that, given the danger she knew he posed to her, would she have gone into the garage if she heard a noise, or would she instead have immediately picked up the phone and called the police? Also, if he wanted Dulos wanted anyone to believe his ludicrous Gone Girl scenario, why did he leave her purse in the kitchen? Didn't he know the presence of the purse was going to set off all kinds of alarms?

Based on the clear evidence, the assault clearly took place in the garage. How does the location of her purse in the kitchen fit into this narrative? That question has been bugging me. It doesn't change the fact that Dulos is guilty, of course, but it does tell us something about how the attack went down. I just don't know what yet.

Yes. It is definitely a lot to ponder. How did FD enter the home? Did JD come into the home and was assaulted inside the laundry room area and drug to the garage leaving the home? Did she never make it into the home from the garage? Those are good questions and obviously ones that are important.

So according to AW3 of FD: Section for Lauren Almeidi (full-time nanny of JD hired by JD in 2013):
1. Mudroom Door: LA states that on 5/22 when she was preparing with JD for FD visit which was to take place outside the house in the rear yard that the food had been placed on rear patio table and the mudroom door locked to prevent FD from entering the kitchen. (Earlier LittleBitty confused the mudroom as being near the garage. It is not. Separate from the garage/laundry room entry). LA was at the JD residence on two separate times during the lunch time hours of 5/24. On the second visit (at 12:43 pm) where she had picked up the four kids (one child went directly to a friend's house) and fed them in the kitchen she noticed that the rear mudroom door (leading to the outside yard--which is always locked unless the kids are playing in the yard) is unlocked. LA locks it and at this point sends a text to JD at 1:10pm that they are leaving for NY (LA and kids) and will arrive around 2:30.
2. The purse: LA first arrives at 69 Welles Lane at 11:30 am and opens the center garage bay with a keypad (as usual) and notices that the Chevy Suburban is gone but that the Range Rover which JD had told her the night before JD would take to NY because it was smaller and easier to park is in the garage. She notices JD's handbag is on the floor between the Mudroom and the Kitchen.
3. Granola bar and Mug of Tea: When LA arrived at 11:30 am she noticed an unopened granola bar and a mug of tea on the kitchen counter. LA washed the mug of tea in the kitchen sink and noticed that the paper towel roll near sink needed to be replaced and goes to pantry and finds that of the 12 paper towel rolls she had placed in the pantry only the night before there are only 2 left.
After the first visit LA leaves to go pick up the four kids at their school. The fifth child went directly to a friend's house. After the pick up LA arrives back at 69 Welles Lane and feeds the kids in the kitchen.

Sorry I am a detail girl. Possible explanation for mug of tea and unopened granola bar. JD may have been sitting in the kitchen waiting on the kiddos and started the tea but never had a chance to open the granola bar. Because all the kids were ready. Since JD intended to come back to her home after dropping them off...this seems to be the easiest explanation for me anyway.
It is possible that she made it into the house after dropping off the kiddos and was preparing a quick snack before heading to NY and was startled by someone in the side yard and went to investigate...but I just struggle with this.
Possible explanation for the purse being on the floor between the mudroom and kitchen area....FD placed it there. Perhaps in part because he was in a hurry and not thinking OR he wanted it to appear suspicious? Hence, he also unlocked the mudroom door as well?

I admit I have no clue what FD may have been thinking if he indeed placed the purse and unlocked the mudroom door *his dna is found on that same door near the lock plate* so maybe he did it at the last moment at the end of the cleanup? Or maybe he thought he'd make it look like someone attacked JD (remember he thought he was in the clear with leaving his phone behind at 4Jax and KM for a meeting alibi and using the Toyota Tacoma and parking it where there are no cameras *except ones on the bus he had no clue about which caught the Toyota's parking spot* and using the bicycle and hoodie disguise to approach JD property) and kidnapped her. He knew he would have to take JD suburban but as he was doing this all alone (if he had had help from another party for the killing aspect of all this someone could have driven the suburban well far away from that Waveny location and made it like less easy to find?) maybe he panicked? Maybe he wanted it to look like someone attacked JD in the home and stole her car and kidnapped her?
I have no clue. Like I said. These are all extremely good questions.
I just think honestly that FD wanted NO PART of JD purse whatsoever. JMO. So he left it there. Now whether he placed it there is a far different matter but I tend to believe that the struggle didn't take place in the home. JMO.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he simply knocked on the door.

IF it was Inevitable that Fd would murder JFd, then why did he wait 2 years?

IMO, IF it was Inevitable, he would have done it Immediately after she left.

AW3 Absolutely spells out Fd's Financial Spiral and we are led to believe that the Murder was due to this Financial Spiral and the Growing of a Tremendous Amount of Debt. In the Millions.

Fd was Financially Cornered with No Way Out and IMO, this was the Catalyst. Yes, I am positive that he had voiced ideas of murder prior to 2019, but the fact that he waited 2 years, indicates to me that the Money was the Catalyst and that Catalyst was made evident in early 2019.

IF the Divorce was Finalized BEFORE he was in Dire Straights, I doubt that he would have ever been in Dire Straights, since it would Not have been Imperative for him to continue Hiding Assets and claiming Poverty, If the Divorce was final beforehand.

Fd's Financial Spiral began in late 2018. It was October of 2018 when Fd refused to pay the mortgage/loan on 4JC. Fd paid the mortgage and the HF/GF loan for almost an entire 1.5 years After JFd filed for Divorce.

WHAT Changed in October of 2018 and Early 2019?

Money or Lack of Money and Millions of Dollars in Debt, will Absolutely make even a sane person go off the deep end to the point of committing murder.

To Fd, murdering JFd was his way out Financially and eliminating her from his life was just an added bonus.

Fd had just under 2 Years to which he could have murdered JFd.

JFd left with the Children on Fathers Day, June 18, 2017 and filed for divorce the next day.

JFd was killed on May 24, 2019, just 4 weeks shy of 2 years of her filing for divorce.

WHY did Fd Wait until he was Financially at the point of No Return IF he were going to murder her anyway?

Fd would have Already murdered JFd if it was just about getting rid of her.

So, Yes, I believe that if Fd had been Held Accountable in Family Court prior to his financial demise, then Yes, there Is a Possibility that JFd could still be alive.

We are Not talking about a Judge who said 'Oh Mr. Dulos, you may comply with my orders, but only If you want to and every time you come before me, I will ask you If you want to. You know, because nothing Court Ordered is ever enforceable'.

NO, Fd was Ordered to Comply over and over and the Judge did not impose Consequences when he Refused to Comply.

What is the point in having a Justice System if parties are Not Held Accountable?

IMO.

When did Jennifer's mother file lawsuit over the loans her father had given to him? I think that lawsuit was the catalyst for both the murder and for hiding assets because Fd knew there would be no way he could win the lawsuit and he murdered Jennifer so she couldn't testify against him about the circumstances of those loans.

JMO

Good information and we did, indeed, see a lot of time and energy put into the septic and drainage system at that home. And remember the person (LE ?) who told a reporter they were
spending a lot of time on the drains.
Wouldn't surprise me if CSP have blood or dna
evidence of stuff being down in those drains.
This may come out later.
Would really love to know if they 'know' when and how her body was disposed of.
Do we know if KM's vehicle(s) were searched?
And how about his gps ?
100%

I want to know the 'electronic means' LE used to apprehend him after KM/OJ seemed to be doing a runner!?!?!?

Was it as simple as tracking his cell or something perhaps a bit more interesting!

Would love to hear if the FBI is testing out some new technology in this case!

Wonder who else they have in the scope of this technology.

Alkali13: I walk a very thin line in my comments since I am not nor able to be WS verified (work issue mandate), so I'm taking the 5th on this one. BUT remember that the axe was borrowed & preliminary testing can show + reaction with ANY hemoglobin (not just human!)
Yes, @joypath but do you think they didn't do a quick luminol test as what might have been on the axe appeared clearly to be blood and so it was tagged and set off for full testing?

I had asked the earlier question about luminol and prelim chem testing and whether it can impact later DNA testing or results? I could swear that in other cases we have seen sample degradation due to use of luminol but I honestly don't remember if this is the case.

Thanks!

Wait... Is that what 80MS actually looks like inside? That's HIDEOUS.

Oh, I like it, looks like 1940 in there! Fortunately no one painted the woodwork. (Probably Fd ordered it all painted except the floors. Sigh. Don't wanna visit his website to see.)

Yes, recently rotated off the local Historical Society board, love those era-typical buildings.

How about taking a look at the water usage for that period of time? Was it a bit more than previously (which would be weird in a vacant house)? Unfortunately, water consumption is generally monitored/billed on a bimonthly or quarterly basis, but this great thought would add to all the "circumstantials."

I am in CT also, and have Aquarion and we are billed monthly...I am not sure what the water company - services that area tho..or how they are billed...great thought tho...an empty house sure doesn't use much water!

Last edited:
Does anyone know the layout of the house? Watching- er- washing a window up and to the left of the front door (as you face it) would be a good way to see if anyone is entering the driveway.
Most of the houses have real estate listings attached to them which have been posted on here at one point or another. Here is listing for 80 MS as I think that is what you are looking for?
80 mountain spring rd farmington ct 06032

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member