Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35

Last edited by a moderator:
His lawyer, Norman Pattis, noted Jennifer Dulos' body has not been found.

“What we have is a suspicious disappearance and an entirely circumstantial case,” Pattis told reporters after the court hearings. “After this great length of time, I expected to see a forensic display that was breathtaking. I saw nothing.”

Is NP serious? The forensic display so far IS breathtaking. And more to come I’m sure. Does NP think if he says something totally off the wall people will somehow believe it to be true? I am convinced he is as delusional as FD.

I haven’t even been able to review the entire arrest reports and the little I saw and heard through random posts? Breathtaking is a perfect description. I’m so happy they have such a powerful case.

Yes but attorneys know about evidence. How hard it is to get away with a crime. And they typically earn enough to at least be comfortable. So I think this kind of thing is rarer maybe than in other professions? (And certainly not due to ethical considerations!)
I get the impression that this guy was having a complete meltdown.

It does make sense that he would have a greater respect for the consequences of his actions, but I think alcohol may have complicated things.

NP is so full of himself. Have I mentioned here that when P first announced he would rep scum of earth FD I sent him an email through his website (which has a gallery of him posing in similar positions with his awful hygiene and 80s-era least cool leather jacket ever seen, which I only mention because he is such a poseur) and though my note was civilized he replied within minutes using foul language at me? And then a second time, until I noted he might have something better to do than hurl curse words at random people emailing him? He is so obsessed with himself. His ridiculous flowery speeches for any reason whatsoever - it's like a parody, pretty close to a sad-sack lawyer speechifying and grandstanding with over-the-tp rhetoric in traffic court. No, Norm, you are no Clarence Darrow or Atticus Finch, you are a lowlife ambulance-chasing scumball JOKE. Okay I digress. But I did feel that this judge is sort of smitten by him, which is weird. All macho posturing nonsense. But in defense of men, so many good ones even in this sordid tale, and the worker who saved the seats is a real hero.

It is the first bullet point in section 33 of the arrest warrant. It states that Dulos told the EE that he would get in trouble and talked to a lawyer on his behalf. That lawyer referred the employee to Attorney Urso.

You can find the warrant linked here: Read the Fotis Dulos Arrest Warrant
Thank you. Haven't gotten that far!

Strange that he made bail again. If the Farber legal actions are able to seize assets as I'm sure they should be able to do with FD owing the Farber family a lot of money; could they do something legally to lien the bail money or make an argument that is was obtained through fraud? Just a thought. Shocking this alleged criminal is still free.

He’s out on bail again? My God. How much did he have to come up with?

I think he used a blunt object to beat her to death. In the Kelsey Berreth case, Krystal Kenney, the woman who cleaned the scene, described a tremendous amount of blood. The murder weapon was a baseball bat.

Any blunt object would do though.
The kids were water skiers I’m thinking they also may have played ball /golf and those might be in the garage but it’s an awful risk if he arrived on the bike - what if they didn’t have them ? I think he snuck a peek at the 5/22 bbQ and knew his weapon of choice would already be there IMO

Yes, a few have said that LA was lucky - and who knows what might have happened. Horrible no matter what.

I think - from reading her many posts/writings about her daily life - that Jennifer was a person of patterns, rather predictable. I think she had a rather regular schedule and that he knew it pretty well. I doubt he knew she had the appointments that day, because that alerted others to her being missing perhaps before he had expected it.

If she hadn't been there, perhaps he would have simply biked back?

Or had someone told him she'd be going to appointments that day, perhaps? I think this less likely - I think that he'd have preferred a day when she'd be home all day; if LA were not coming there (knowing Jennifer had an appointment), the kids would have come home to an empty house - she'd be gone, and perhaps HE would have been the one to get the kids later on (not knowing LA was planning to do so for lunch? (Just thinking out loud really.)
There was IMO urgency to the Fd/MT/KM plan for JFd that was somehow tied to the weekend custody of the 5 children.

I do wonder if the plan to was to take off with the children (as Fd had threatened JFd and HF in the past) and/or hold them hostage for ransom hoping GF would pay for their return?

I'm having a hard time seeing Fd taking on childcare for 5 children and I also find it hard to believe that MT wanted to take on this step mother role either?

MOO

NP is so full of himself. Have I mentioned here that when P first announced he would rep scum of earth FD I sent him an email through his website (which has a gallery of him posing in similar positions with his awful hygiene and 80s-era least cool leather jacket ever seen, which I only mention because he is such a poseur) and though my note was civilized he replied within minutes using foul language at me? And then a second time, until I noted he might have something better to do than hurl curse words at random people emailing him? He is so obsessed with himself. His ridiculous flowery speeches for any reason whatsoever - it's like a parody, pretty close to a sad-sack lawyer speechifying and grandstanding with over-the-tp rhetoric in traffic court. No, Norm, you are no Clarence Darrow or Atticus Finch, you are a lowlife ambulance-chasing scumball JOKE. Okay I digress. But I did feel that this judge is sort of smitten by him, which is weird. All macho posturing nonsense. But in defense of men, so many good ones even in this sordid tale, and the worker who saved the seats is a real hero.
I like your style. It doesn’t surprise me that he would respond like that. I genuinely don’t know who has the bigger ego, Norm, or his client.

He needs a haircut, and a bleach shower (that’s just gotta be a thing).

There was IMO urgency to the Fd/MT/KM plan for JFd that was somehow tied to the weekend custody of the 5 children.

I do wonder if the plan to was to take off with the children (as Fd had threatened JFd and HF in the past) and/or hold them hostage for ransom hoping GF would pay for their return?

I'm having a hard time seeing Fd taking on childcare for 5 children and I also find it hard to believe that MT wanted to take on this step mother role either?

MOO
It was all about the money IMO -Js $390k annual trust income plus the trust for the kids and whatever millions he stole throughout their marriage
JMO

Has anyone speculated as to why FD chose to smile/smirk at the cameras from the police car after his arrest? Seemed evil and weird.
Defiance probably. “I’m not going to show you that this bothers me.”

He’s got an image to keep.

I also think that he thinks, that he can actually beat this thing.

MOO
And that's exactly why he wanted Jennifer to stay in the house, and not move out/down south to NC area in the first place - he wanted her to take care of the kids while he and MT lived off Jennifer's $$ - even though MT would be living there, too.

Which makes the kidnapping motive all the more clear.

Last edited:
Ok here is another thing that we’ve discussed on this forum in various threads but how did FD know JD would be there on the morning of the 24th? That it would be her and not LA he was ambushing in JDs garage that morning?
According to LA (the nanny) in AW3 she told LE that JD ALMOST changed her mind on 5/23 and was going to head to NY that evening and had asked LA if she could spend the night at JD house and take the kiddos to school on 5/24. That way JD could already be in NY on the morning of the 24th for her appointments in the city having spent the night in NY. But LA said she changed her mind and LA didn’t end up spending the night at JD house and instead JD took the kids to school on the morning of the 24th.
Was JD just really unlucky? Was it a coincidence that onthat day FD was able to get her at the precise moment she came home from dropping the kids off?
Was he tracking her somehow? did he know her plans?
Would he have known if she had gone to NY on the evening of the 23rd? Or would it have been LA he mistakenly ambushed?
This bothers me a lot.

I have asked what if one of the kids was sick and did not go to school... what if JD did an extra errand and was late... the saddest thing , IMO, is that she had to do drop offs and go in and out every day. If not this day, would she just have been attacked on a slightly later day? maybe there was a previous near miss.

I'd say she looks pg here, BUT the photo of her perp walk yesterday makes that seem less likely - she looked average in her red sweater yesterday.

View attachment 224659

ETA: Photo from yesterday and changed "slender" to "average"
Thanks for the pic, IDK, am waiting for next month's pics of MT before speculating further, but I think her stomach looks bigger even in the red sweater perp walk photo. I know quite a few women (most of them normally slender) who never really showed out front during their pregnancies -- one woman I know was 8 months pregnant and you couldn't even tell when she wore a form fitting T-shirt! MOO-own speculation

Has anyone speculated as to why FD chose to smile/smirk at the cameras from the police car after his arrest? Seemed evil and weird.
Defiance probably. “I’m not going to show you that this bothers me.”

He’s got an image to keep.

I almost always agree with @MassGuy, but I'm going with "evil and weird" on this one. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288