Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

[​IMG]

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
    CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9

Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
    Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
    Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
    Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
    Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
    Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
    Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
    Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
    Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
    Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
    Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
    Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
    Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
    Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
    Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34
    Thread #35

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2020

2. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

I haven’t even been able to review the entire arrest reports and the little I saw and heard through random posts? Breathtaking is a perfect description. I’m so happy they have such a powerful case.

3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I get the impression that this guy was having a complete meltdown.

It does make sense that he would have a greater respect for the consequences of his actions, but I think alcohol may have complicated things.

4. AbbyG

AbbyG Well-Known Member

NP is so full of himself. Have I mentioned here that when P first announced he would rep scum of earth FD I sent him an email through his website (which has a gallery of him posing in similar positions with his awful hygiene and 80s-era least cool leather jacket ever seen, which I only mention because he is such a poseur) and though my note was civilized he replied within minutes using foul language at me? And then a second time, until I noted he might have something better to do than hurl curse words at random people emailing him? He is so obsessed with himself. His ridiculous flowery speeches for any reason whatsoever - it's like a parody, pretty close to a sad-sack lawyer speechifying and grandstanding with over-the-tp rhetoric in traffic court. No, Norm, you are no Clarence Darrow or Atticus Finch, you are a lowlife ambulance-chasing scumball JOKE. Okay I digress. But I did feel that this judge is sort of smitten by him, which is weird. All macho posturing nonsense. But in defense of men, so many good ones even in this sordid tale, and the worker who saved the seats is a real hero.

5. BellaVita

BellaVita Well-Known Member

Thank you. Haven't gotten that far!

Flicka1, Laughing, Hillbeans and 3 others like this.
  6. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

He’s out on bail again? My God. How much did he have to come up with?

7. MassGuy

KALI, Flicka1, Ressler and 15 others like this.
  8. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

The kids were water skiers I’m thinking they also may have played ball /golf and those might be in the garage but it’s an awful risk if he arrived on the bike - what if they didn’t have them ? I think he snuck a peek at the 5/22 bbQ and knew his weapon of choice would already be there IMO

9. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Tiny Texas Tornado

Gosh. If this weren’t such a tragedy it would make for a really interesting country song. Throw in a vintage bicyle and some bags of lime and MTs word salad...

10. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

There was IMO urgency to the Fd/MT/KM plan for JFd that was somehow tied to the weekend custody of the 5 children.

I do wonder if the plan to was to take off with the children (as Fd had threatened JFd and HF in the past) and/or hold them hostage for ransom hoping GF would pay for their return?

I'm having a hard time seeing Fd taking on childcare for 5 children and I also find it hard to believe that MT wanted to take on this step mother role either?

MOO

11. AbbyG

AbbyG Well-Known Member

Has anyone speculated as to why FD chose to smile/smirk at the cameras from the police car after his arrest? Seemed evil and weird.

12. MassGuy

I like your style. It doesn’t surprise me that he would respond like that. I genuinely don’t know who has the bigger ego, Norm, or his client.

He needs a haircut, and a bleach shower (that’s just gotta be a thing).

13. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

It was all about the money IMO -Js $390k annual trust income plus the trust for the kids and whatever millions he stole throughout their marriage
    JMO

14. MassGuy

Defiance probably. “I’m not going to show you that this bothers me.”

He’s got an image to keep.

I also think that he thinks, that he can actually beat this thing.

Vivismom04, 2cocos, Flicka1 and 27 others like this.
  15. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Not yet - stay tuned for tomorrow @gitana1

16. Alathea

Alathea Well-Known Member

And that's exactly why he wanted Jennifer to stay in the house, and not move out/down south to NC area in the first place - he wanted her to take care of the kids while he and MT lived off Jennifer's $$ - even though MT would be living there, too.

Which makes the kidnapping motive all the more clear.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  17. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

I have asked what if one of the kids was sick and did not go to school... what if JD did an extra errand and was late... the saddest thing , IMO, is that she had to do drop offs and go in and out every day. If not this day, would she just have been attacked on a slightly later day? maybe there was a previous near miss.

18. Twistinginthewind

Twistinginthewind Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pic, IDK, am waiting for next month's pics of MT before speculating further, but I think her stomach looks bigger even in the red sweater perp walk photo. I know quite a few women (most of them normally slender) who never really showed out front during their pregnancies -- one woman I know was 8 months pregnant and you couldn't even tell when she wore a form fitting T-shirt! MOO-own speculation

19. Alathea

Alathea Well-Known Member

I almost always agree with @MassGuy, but I'm going with "evil and weird" on this one. :p

20. MassGuy

I’m looking forward to Norm’s speech. :eek:

Flicka1, Laughing, Seattle1 and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.