Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 7/11/19 - Chandler police say Cox shoots Charles Vallow to death in self-defense. Charles was Lori Vallow’s fourth husband. The investigation is still open. But Cox died unexpectedly last month. Gilbert PD is investigating his death. #fox10phoenix

View attachment 225276 View attachment 225277 View attachment 225278

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
I personally think that people in charge of investigating the killing of Charles Vallow should be in a different line of work. Did they ever figure out that Alex plead guilty to a felony for assaulting Lori's previous husband?

On 7/11/19 - Chandler police say Cox shoots Charles Vallow to death in self-defense. Charles was Lori Vallow’s fourth husband. The investigation is still open. But Cox died unexpectedly last month. Gilbert PD is investigating his death. #fox10phoenix

View attachment 225276 View attachment 225277 View attachment 225278

Chandler police still believes it was self-defense. So it would appear Chandler police still think that a loving brother, who plead guilty to assaulting a previous husband, killed another husband (who was reportedly scared he would end up dead from the hands of that brother and Lori) in self-defense. The grieving widow then had a pool party, reportedly that very same day. Makes perfect sense.
"Detective Seth Tyler, of the Chandler Police Department, told ABC News on Wednesday that the case is being looked at as self-defense. It remains open in an effort to help with the missing children's investigation."
Inside the mysterious case of 3 deaths, 2 missing children and a terrified husband

Second degree felony-so how was he able to legally purchase a gun?
Depending on the jurisdiction, once you have full rights restored, you can own a gun. In Texas it is 5 years after disposition of felony conviction. You can also purchase a gun via the gunshow loophole.

However those cops in AZ really dropped the ball and agree they should be in another line of work. I wonder if there was some corruption involved??? I can't think of anything else....MOO

It's cold and snowy here in Rexburg today. We drove past Lori's former apartment earlier and I couldn't help but feel like an Arizona girl like her would have been miserable here this time of year. I can't believe she planned to stay here long term. I wonder what her plan really was? MOO

weather in rexburg today - بحث Google

weather in gilbert az - بحث Google

Not sure what weather is like there, but I was out on the roads today a bit to the south and I'm thinking if Chad and Lori were going to run they did good to do it before this stuff started hitting. :)

Depending on the jurisdiction, once you have full rights restored, you can own a gun. In Texas it is 5 years after disposition of felony conviction. You can also purchase a gun via the gunshow loophole.

However those cops in AZ really dropped the ball and agree they should be in another line of work. I wonder if there was some corruption involved??? I can't think of anything else....MOO
Well, consider this...we know of at least one former officer that has ties with a certain conference circuit and podcasts that starts with a P. He left the force in 2016, but can we realisticly say there could be others in that same circle...probably so. MOO
ETA the podcast starts with P. Former officer might be known as JM.

Right? If you are going to lie to LE about where your children are, who do you pick, since you know they are going to check with someone.

I assume Lori wouldn’t want to bring LE to her parents door, or to anyone involved in suspicious behavior like Alex or Melani (their new partners)...

So maybe she just picked a random friend/neighbor?MOO

in the beginning, when they LE said that the “JJ is with relatives/friends in AZ” didn’t pan out, I wondered what exactly happened - like did Lori give them a random name/number in AZ, someone who didn’t exist, or was it a real friend/relative who just said “no JJ isn’t here”?

The only way I can possibly reconcile Lori's parents not speaking out is if they know the kids are safe. I say know and not believe because if It were me, and Alex were dead (MOO he committed suicide), and with the other deaths involved, I would have to be certain to stay silent.

Besides protecting Lori at the cost of your own grandchildren (which I suppose for some would be motive enough though incredibly immoral), what could be a motive for not cooperating?

If you do not mind me asking, I'm super curious as to your thoughts regarding Alex having committed suicide. Seems not a lot is known about Alex other than his nefarious activities, I wonder if he became depressed about all that had had happened (shooting Charles Vallow, Tylee and JJ missing), but yet he had just been married...very strange.

NEW DOCUMENTS: Fox 10 has obtained the affidavit of the warrant for Alex Cox’s arrest in 2007. A detective in Texas says Cox tased Tylee Ryan’s dad Joseph twice & “made a threat to kill him.” This happened after Joseph & Lori Vallow completed a custody exchange. #fox10phoenix

View attachment 225270 View attachment 225271 View attachment 225272 View attachment 225273

Thanks for sharing! Justin lum - you are doing a good job! So nice to see that Joseph Ryan has a picture now.

Last edited:
Well, consider this...we know of at least one former officer that has ties with a certain conference circuit and podcasts that starts with a P. He left the force in 2016, but can we realisticly say there could be others in that same circle...probably so. MOO
ETA the podcast starts with P. Former officer might be known as JM.

Just noting that Chandler would be Maricopa County. I wonder what the reputation is there? I looked to see what I could find when articles mentioned that it would be turned over to the district attorney. I couldn’t find anything further.

Bingo! I mean, he had book money and I'm sure he and Tammy probably had a savings and checking since they owned a publishing company. Other money trails for Lori could include widows benefits which would stop once she married...this is partly why I'm not so sure this is about money. JMOO

Well, Lori had the 35K she transferred out of Charles’ account. And she was managing Tylee’s money from JR’s death, and probably JJ’s money from CV’s death. So she’d want to keep the kids alive (or say they are alive) to secure that money, but maybe she actually said Tylee had died so she could get Tylee’s inheritance money?

January 11,2020
6:00 pm Fox10 Phoenix

Court documents: Lori Vallow's brother threatened to kill her 3rd husband in Texas

Edit- There will be another news story 9 & 10 tonight Fox10 Phoenix
Justin Lum
That’s interesting...from the article:
Some remember Alex is a more positive light. He is seen on a YouTube video doing Looney Tunes impressions.

Kathy Deane, a former producer for a radio show he was featured on, says, "In all impressions, he was a good looking funny guy and like I said, charming."
————-
Now if you go look at her other videos on her channel, you’ll see some of the other brother.

Even if LE didn't know where Chad and Lori were in late Nov (though they somehow knew the couple had "left the state"), I think they know now - but are waiting until they have bulletproof evidence of a major felony/crime to charge one or both of them (not to restart the whole "not knowing or divulging where your kids are" is a crime debate). I think LE wants to have as much leverage as possible (via the charges) in order to squeeze one or both of them into divulging the location of the children (which I think rightly has been everyone's main focus from the start).

The FBI is pretty good at finding people (license plate cams, vehicle GPS, cell phone triangulation, etc). Among other places, Chad & Lori could be in AZ, Vegas, UT, HI, or even in Missouri - specifically in the Gallatin area, or in between Jameson, Hwy 13, Gallatin, and the Grand River. Maybe that is a possible location to look for the children as well

I don’t get how LE says that Lori knows where the kids are or what happened to them. Did she say that to them through a message? If LE knows where they are, and is making that public, won’t that just inspire Lori and Chad to move/hide again? How long before they can just swoop down and arrest them? They need to have a solid murder case first? If the kids are alive we need to find and save them, urgently. These are severely traumatized children and it’s crucial to get them out of hiding/isolation, with sane relatives, and into intensive treatment, ASAP.
If the kids are dead, then arrests need to happen before Chad and Lori kill anyone else who gets in their way.

I personally think that people in charge of investigating the killing of Charles Vallow should be in a different line of work. Did they ever figure out that Alex plead guilty to a felony for assaulting Lori's previous husband?

I could be wrong but believe it was AZ who notified ID about Lori and AC. AC's case wasn't closed. I think they fled because the LE were hot on their trail besides LV wanted to be with Chad.
Missing children have possible ties to 2 deaths and people with 'cult-like' beliefs

About the felony for Alex.

VERIFY: Can a felon legally have a gun in Texas?
KHOU 11 was able to Verify that Texas Penal Code Sec 46.04 allows for a person with a felony conviction to possess a firearm on the premises where he lives, five years after the disposition of his conviction.

VERIFY: Can a felon legally have a gun in Texas?

Also, I thought the LE from AZ that was involved with the group (PAP or ?) was let go in 2006.

Chandler police still believes it was self-defense. So it would appear Chandler police still think that a loving brother, who plead guilty to assaulting a previous husband, killed another husband (who was reportedly scared he would end up dead from the hands of that brother and Lori) in self-defense. The grieving widow then had a pool party, reportedly that very same day. Makes perfect sense.
"Detective Seth Tyler, of the Chandler Police Department, told ABC News on Wednesday that the case is being looked at as self-defense. It remains open in an effort to help with the missing children's investigation."
Inside the mysterious case of 3 deaths, 2 missing children and a terrified husband
It is possible that Chandler Police are saying it still was being looked at as self-defense for Lori's benefit. Thinking the children may have witnessed more that they are saying they do not want to add more to the danger the children are no doubt in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gknows