Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for easy reference, this is the WBRC video (from post in thread 2) of the scene of the exhumation on Jan. 3.
Lynneice Washington's update is at around 3:26
David Agee starts at around 3:35.

Some information relevant to past discussions on WS:

LW: …a body was exhumed from a shallow hole.

… the body was still intact …

Reporter: White female? LW: Uncertain at this time

Reporter: But female? LW: Yes

LW: … It takes time. You have to preserve the integrity of the crime scene, the integrity of the body …

Reporter: … lay of the land up there…? LW: It’s outside in the back yard area, very muddy, very nasty.

Reporter: How long to you think the body was outside? LW: Uncertain at this time.

Reporter: Was it fully buried, underground? LW:Um, you couldn’t see it from the top, no.

Reporter: So they had to dig to exhume it? LW: Yes.

Reporter: … what was condition of the body? LW: I really couldn’t tell, it was, uh, she was wrapped up.

Reporter: Wrapped up in what? LW: Cloth of some type. I was not close to the scene. I stayed away from …

I haven’t been able find the video from Jan. 2 in which a Bessemer LE said “No body was found. It’s complicated.” The CBS video seems to have been cut off before the update and the links to the WBRC video from Jan 2 now go to the Jan 3 report.
I'm also looking for the video where LE said they were returning to the scene over the following day or days.

RSBM
I can’t think of another recent case where we have had so little confirmed information, especially with the length of time that has passed.

Come over to the Kimberly Dyer case. A missing person notice was posted by the sheriff on or around Nov 8 and news of the arrests of 3 men (2 charged with her murder + torture and confinement) on Dec 26. Nothing in between...

IN - Kimberly Dyer, 31, burned, tortured, mutilated, murdered, Elkhart, 22 Oct 2019 *Arrests*

Officers believe Houston willingly left the Tin Roof bar with two heavy set black men on Friday, December 20, based on information provided in the missing persons report.
This is how facts get separated and forms fiction, it is not the police's 'story,' it never was their story. It is the only lead from 'hearsay only,' off a missing person report. LE further dropped, days after this statement, that nothing on camera or from the Tin Roof has provided them with ANYTHING useful to this case. And if PH was spotted at the Tin Bar, time of arrival, departure, or these men proven to have been patrons, it would be helpful toward the case, imo.

I would hope that 2 weeks after the missing report LE is still going by that report means they have confirmed it.

I haven’t been able find the video from Jan. 2 in which a Bessemer LE said “No body was found. It’s complicated.” The CBS video seems to have been cut off before the update and the links to the WBRC video from Jan 2 now go to the Jan 3 report.
I'm also looking for the video where LE said they were returning to the scene over the following day or days.

Hi, rambler here, lol. I am not too clear about what you are seeking, but found a great article from local sources, that imo, clears and misconceptions about how authorities are reporting this case.

I am currently looking for a msm news article that may interest you that I can no longer find, which expressed, the police had secured a warrant to search the 'house,' thoroughly and legally. While searching I found this local article which quoted direct words from a Sargeant working on the case. It also states an elderly man lived at the residence and was removed by the family when he could no longer care for himself, no specific date/time given or any other facts about deed and property ownership of the house, rental or owned, etc.

Paighton Houston’s cause, manner of death still undetermined

Snipped from article:

According to Birmingham police, Houston left the bar about 10:45 p.m. with two heavy-set black males. Sgt. Johnny Williams said it was reported that Houston left the location willingly with the two men.

She had reportedly gone to the Birmingham bar with co-workers. One of her last text messages to the co-worker read, “Idk who im with so if i call please answer. I feel in trouble.”

Her mom just posted on Facebook. Am I allowed to share if it is Mom?

I would hope that 2 weeks after the missing report LE is still going by that report means they have confirmed it.

No, not necessarily, if it is the only lead and sole account they have been given and someone or several person are remaining silent behind a Criminal Defense Attorney.

If I were at Wamart with a friend, and they left with 2 heavy set englishmen, red haired so englishmen it is, who I somehow automatically knew were strangers, yet could only give an extremely vague description, and my friend disappeared into thin air. Yet surveillance of Walmart's cameras could not verify my claims, what else would the police have to go on but my accounts?

I have been searching and studying criminal defense law and have yet to find a case of a prosecuter's and LE's star witness, hiring a Criminal defense attorney. However, the search goes on as does my rambling, lol.

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/hire-a-criminal-defense-
lawyer.html

This link i found most interesting.

6 Reasons to Hire an Attorney Before Charges Are Filed | WK Law

Where does it say “she was seen on video”?
To my knowledge, it has never been explicitly stated that she was ever seen on video. The only statement I've seen at all about security video is that there wasn't anything on video that was helpful to the investigation (paraphrase, but it's been linked here numerous times).

Hi, rambler here, lol. I am not too clear about what you are seeking, but found a great article from local sources, that imo, clears and misconceptions about how authorities are reporting this case.

I am currently looking for a msm news article that may interest you that I can no longer find, which expressed, the police had secured a warrant to search the 'house,' thoroughly and legally. While searching I found this local article which quoted direct words from a Sargeant working on the case. It also states an elderly man lived at the residence and was removed by the family when he could no longer care for himself, no specific date/time given or any other facts about deed and property ownership of the house, rental or owned, etc.

Paighton Houston’s cause, manner of death still undetermined

Snipped from article:

According to Birmingham police, Houston left the bar about 10:45 p.m. with two heavy-set black males. Sgt. Johnny Williams said it was reported that Houston left the location willingly with the two men.

She had reportedly gone to the Birmingham bar with co-workers. One of her last text messages to the co-worker read, “Idk who im with so if i call please answer. I feel in trouble.”
I think I remember seeing the Bessemer LE person making the no body, it's complicated statement on Jan 2. I can't find that video now. It may have been one of the report's tweets of something.
Also, I think I saw LE say they would return to the house as long as it takes to finish processing the scene. Now I'm thinking it was the same Bessemer LE person on Jan 2.

Post #295 from thread #2 on January 2

JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ala. (WBMA) — There was a heavy police presence at the intersection of Love Street & Chapel Drive in Hueytown on Thursday evening.
Birmingham and Hueytown Police as well as Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputies were on scene.
Hueytown's police chief said, "There was no body found. It's complicated."
Over a dozen marked and unmarked police vehicles were on scene as well as K9 units.

Missing Trussville woman's body found in shallow grave behind house in Hueytown
This is the original link, the page has since been updated and the quote is no longer there.

AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

In the past, surveillance cams of the TR gave nothing that could be helpful to the investigation. At this point, even Paighton showing up on the video as having been there would help us. Maybe not them because they know, but it would help us to know she was really there, as coo elated by video and/or by any other witnesses. That place had to be semi-crowded, so why haven’t we heard from anyone else?

And I do imagine addicts that are high, thinking it’s a good idea to bury the body of an overdosed buddy, just because to them, maybe if they do that, it isn’t real, it didn’t happen, it didn’t exists. To normies, that sounds ridiculous but to the addict, it makes perfect sense at the time. IMO

Do we “know” she was actually at the Tin Roof though?

We’ve been told that she was there, but I’ve yet to see a firm statement from law enforcement that she was confirmed to have been there.

They’ve been reiterating what was in that missing persons report, but haven’t gone much further than that.

I suppose this would all make a bit more sense if she was there, but I’m not comfortable taking that as fact at this point.

Bottom line is the police report was filed by family from information they received from a third party which LE has never confirmed other than to say nobody matching the description provided was visible in surveillance video viewed by investigators. Not dismissing the account but we have no idea the state of the witness on Friday night and I don't think LE knows either. MOO

I'm not saying she was someone else provided a link that says she was. Why post something no one would believe? I will try to find the post if asked.

The article that was linked said she was seen on video leaving the bar.
There also where 2 linked articles that said friends (plural) saw her leave the bar.

These posts were completely ignored. Why?

I am wondering if Drugs might be involved in relation to G and though might be innocent of P's disappearance, some things might be incriminating for her if she shares the full story.

Also any possibility the person who put P there is the one that actually sent in the tip and LE does not know who?

And I do imagine addicts that are high, thinking it’s a good idea to bury the body of an overdosed buddy, just because to them, maybe if they do that, it isn’t real, it didn’t happen, it didn’t exists. To normies, that sounds ridiculous but to the addict, it makes perfect sense at the time. IMO

I think a very relevant point to be considered is that Alabama is one of only about 20 states where you can be charged with murder if you provide your friend and/or the victim with illicit drugs and they overdose.

Fear of being charged with murder may be the motive behind burying a body --hoping to delay discovery (if ever) and destroy forensic evidence that may implicate a suspect.

Here's a very recent example in Hueytown, AL where man was charged with murder after he furnished narcotics to an individual that overdosed and he did nothing to save him (went home to sleep).

Man charged with murder after passenger’s heroin death

Nov 15, 2019
[..]

“He furnished narcotics to another individual who overdoses and died,’’ Yarbrough said. “And Mr. Cox did nothing to save him.”

Under Alabama’s felony murder law, a person can be charged with murder if they are participating in a felony crime that results in death. The crime, Yarbrough said, was distributing illicit drugs. bbm

Last edited:
Here is one of the early MSM articles that references PH supposedly being seen on video...

Police still searching for missing woman from Trussville

It's terrible the amount of absolute confusion in this case. I encourage all to read this article.

"Police say Houston did not leave the bar alone and that surveillance video appears to show her leaving with two heavy set men. Authorities say that it appears she left willingly.

Our requests for the video and pictures was denied."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members