Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me what MTs skins business is? I cant find any reference to it in media.
With ...she developed fashionable water-proof covers for shoes and sold the active wear favored by skiers and surfers through a company called Patagonia Styles Inc.
Michelle Troconis, jet-setting businesswoman, lived openly with Fotis Dulos as he defied court orders in divorce with missing wife Jennifer
This is from Miami FB Marketplace:
ETA furniture designer rug section
Patagonia Style Designer Rugs Cowhide. We deliver in all USA.

Attachments

• EDD63AE8-E35F-4328-930C-A9EF8AFB28D0.jpeg
    EDD63AE8-E35F-4328-930C-A9EF8AFB28D0.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 10139C67-CCD5-4962-A78F-9B1DC900B7AD.jpeg
    10139C67-CCD5-4962-A78F-9B1DC900B7AD.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I believe so also. That is what I have felt from the beginning. Once she was in the Suburban she was dead. JMO as always. I have always thought that. Unless there is some forensic evidence to the contrary or actual testimony to the contrary that's what I think as well.
Or close to it. Because of the kidnap charge, I wonder if LE believes she was still alive, certain to die without medical intervention, when put into the Suburban. I agree with you, though, LittleBitty. If he was at her house for 2 hours that morning, she was dead when he left with her. I wonder if moving or forcing Jennifer to move within the residence is sufficient to establish kidnapping in CT? If so, perhaps that is why that charge was included. Otherwise, why the kidnap charge?

Excellent analysis of how this case is going to be presented. This investigation has been meticulous. As the facts continue to emerge, the ugly picture of Fotis Dulos is going to surprise even those of us here. I know there are connecting evidentiary links from the phones and computers that will establish the timeline of his planning. Then, there are the human witnesses, including everyone who worked for the GAL. The details of that change in visitation location are going to be of interest to the jury.

I think the dirt bike is in there to acquit EE/PG of involvement and foul play. EE is the key witness for the prosecution, and it is important to make clear that he is not an accomplice, since FD will like to pin it on him, since it was his truck with the blood, he was in NC that day, etc. affair with Jennifer, disgruntled employee, etc. And EEs testimony about the seats, etc is a lynchpin in the case.

Not knowing about the dirt bike, it would be highly suspicious that EE stopped by Deercliff while doing the afternoon shuttle. This is a time where the Albany bags/body would have been around, and one could imagine this would cast suspicion on EE. They also put in there the OnStar data about EE starting up the Raptor at his home in Simsbury that morning, for example, for the same reason. And the dirt bike was the reason EE wanted his Tacoma for the weekend and not the Raptor, forcing MT to bring back the keys and causing FD to have to wait until the next week to continue cleaning the blood off it. This helps the story make sense and gives reasons for EEs actions that allow him to be trusted.

Of course there could be another significance to the dirt bike too, such as transport related to the crime, which you point out, but I think at the least the above is a good start for why it appears.
EE dirt bike IMO raises all kinds of interesting possibilities to access the area in/around 4Jx too.

Early on I believe it was Fox61 with the drone coverage of 4Jx and the adjacent park is accessible close to the rear of the backyard of 4Jx. Many here speculated about Fd/MT accessing the area via mountain bike, motorcycle, dirt bike etc. Fd is believed to have some kind of off-road motorcycle but having a dirt bike offers up so many possibilities here IMO.

We don't know if EE kept the keys to the dirt bike possibly on the keychain to the Red Tacoma or possibly he left in the glove box of the Tacoma or even with the dirt bike itself.

Somehow I feel like others here do that this EE dirt bike reference is a 'breadcrumb' that is leading to further information down the line.

Could Fd or MT have used the dirt bike possibly to access areas not easily accessible by foot and/or to travel further than possible by foot? Was the bike possibly used to ferry people etc. between 4Jx and 80 MS and evade known CCTV of neighbours? We saw in AW2 and 3 that there was a lot of back and forth movement between the 2 properties and I don't think cell phone activity always tracked physical location either (not 100% sure of this).

Interesting possibilities IMO.

MOO

Or close to it. Because of the kidnap charge, I wonder if LE believes she was still alive, certain to die without medical intervention, when put into the Suburban. I agree with you, though, LittleBitty. If he was at her house for 2 hours that morning, she was dead when he left with her. I wonder if moving or forcing Jennifer to move within the residence is sufficient to establish kidnapping in CT? If so, perhaps that is why that charge was included. Otherwise, why the kidnap charge?

Excellent analysis of how this case is going to be presented. This investigation has been meticulous. As the facts continue to emerge, the ugly picture of Fotis Dulos is going to surprise even those of us here. I know there are connecting evidentiary links from the phones and computers that will establish the timeline of his planning. Then, there are the human witnesses, including everyone who worked for the GAL. The details of that change in visitation location are going to be of interest to the jury.

MOO I believe the moment he restrained Jennifer, in her house the kidnap segemnt of the crime began.

I just went through the AW3 and MT interviews provide critical evidence in the case.

Notably she confirms they were the people in the Raptor on Albany Ave 5/24/2019.
What legal argument will NP bring to try and suppress the evidence of FD having JFds bloody clothes in his possession ans trying to get rid them and other evidence in an untracable way?

He almost did get rid of it all. Only two bags and a box recovered.
Bed liner, bicycle, knife and apparently many more bags not recovered.

I wonder about the relevance in AW3 of the EE (PG)’s dirt bike getting a specific mention.

EE went to a third FORE house on the afternoon/evening of 5/24 to retrieve his dirt bike for the weekend.

Why was his bike there in the first place? Had Fd borrowed it at some point when scoping out his preferred transport for the murder?

Fantastic Question.

We know from AW3 that EE's Red Truck was taken to 80MS Thursday evening.

However, we do not know How Fd traveled to 80MS from 4JC the next morning.

Could Fd have stashed EE's dirt bike at the 585 DeerCliff property that is just around the corner from 4JC and just a 6 minute walk?

EE's motorbike could then travel the 2.2 miles to 80MS where EE's Red Truck was stashed the evening before.

THIS is WHY Fd decided to 'jog' to 585DC after his release from 1st Arrest.

Fd wanted it to look like he 'always' jogs to 585DC in the event someone saw him the morning of May 24th.

We really can read Fd like a book.

I always jog to 585DC.

I always jog in Waveny Park.

I always dispose of my 'trash' on Albany Ave in the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' ending at Starbucks along the more than 4 mile stretch in the Hartford area.

We Need to look at Everything Fd has done since the murder and we may find JFd.

IMO.

Thought the same about MT blowing kisses .
Why IS she blowing kisses to her mom and sister whom she seems to see quite frequently?
Are the kisses a thank you for their monetary assistance ?

It’s not like she hasn’t seen them for 10 years . The gaggle of sisters are also by her side at every courtroom appearance .

Doesn’t she now live with her mom ?
She doesn’t need to blow a kiss to someone she see’s daily !

Tasteless
Tacky
Unrefined

Combination of medications.(self medicated?) drugs, could explain swings in her emotions, even in a short period of time? Just putting that out there...

Does anyone know is Fore Group is selling any homes, if it still has employees? I called up the web and it’s still active.

Is FD or MT actively employed and still getting paid?

Thanks.
FORE has houses available for sale [Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.] but litigation is swirling around the New Canaan house (61 Sturbridge Hill Road, New Canaan, CT 06840) with a foreclosure action and multiple creditors.

4Jx is also subject to foreclosure action by GF atty/trust.

80 MS - believed to have multiple trade liens present and unknown bank debt - when we searched this yesterday I kept seeing the property listed as 'taken off the market'.

20 Sky View - status unknown but listed as available for sale on FORE website https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/20-Sky-View-Dr-Avon-CT-06001/174218869_zpid/

585 Deer Cliff - listed as available for sale on FORE website

Fd is believed to own other land in the area available for development.

Fd/FORE hasn't had a project in development for the last 2 years I believe. His prior construction related employees are long gone. EE I believe was a subcontractor of FORE. MT was believed to be an employee.

MOO

Thank you very much. I, like many other posters, am in awe of your contributions and analysis as well and am thankful you are here posting. :)

I keep running over and over in my mind how the State will lay out its case against all three. I have a legal degree (graduated from law school) and did have the opportunity to participate in a few trials (via work and internships). I have often found opening and closing statements by both sides to be incredibly impactful. Since NP is so loquacious and his best skill in spinning (taking facts and creating word salad or basically denying facts and spinning an entirely different narrative) I wonder if the better strategy is to allow him to make the opening statement first. This sounds really odd and backwards but I will try to explain the best I can.

State lays out their case/theory/story and the jury will be hooked and they will also want every single aspect of that be powerful and obliterate anything the Defense might do. They have to keep an open mind. Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. By force him to go first I mean the state has a very short Opening statement. Save their best stuff for the summation/closing argument. It has to lay out the charges but be very brief. Very brief. It will basically say the state is charging FD with these crimes and they will prove each one beyond a reasonable doubt and the only reasonable conclusion that the jury can reach will be guilty.

But if you force NP to go first by not laying out this very long opening statement and narrative...he can't just pick apart line by line what the State has said in his opening statement. He will be forced to either (1) go with a short FD is innocent and the state cannot prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt or (2) lay out his own narrative of the case. This is important.

I could be entirely wrong about this but feel that it is an interesting albeit different way to go that neither NP nor the jury would be expecting. Like winning the coin toss at the beginning of the football game and electing to defer (kick and not receive and instead get the ball on offense to start the second half--for those of y'all not familiar with football).

I have no doubt that NP is highly skilled and will preserve every possible appeal for FD should he be found guilty. I would simply turn the tables on him. The state is going to have to show a bit more than what we have seen in the AWs in a Preliminary Hearing in front of the Judge regardless before there is a trial. After that NP will be getting all the State has and will know precisely how they will lay out there case.

I would just force them to go first in order to either put forth their own theory, which I am wondering if that is what they will actually do now. I'm starting to think it will be spaghetti at the wall...
NCPD focused on FD from the beginning
NO proof FD was in NC
Someone else could have done it (EE/KM/MT...)
JD is not dead. Has the wealth and means to do this.
FD was framed...

Oh also, after reading about kidnapping charges, the restraining/kidnapping can be very very brief. Just even a small amount of time to cause death. The blood evidence and other forensics should tell us a bit more. Blood evidence in her suburban for instance. Where was the blood inside. was it dripping? Did it indicate that someone was still alive? I think we will learn more and more at trial.

I am not btw discounting that she very well could have been alive...even all the way to Farmington. I just don't want to think that as the pain and suffering is too great for me to contemplate. She had already suffered in the garage. So the tender heart in me would like to think it was over fairly quickly and that she expired in the garage and was dead when she was placed in the suburban.

Either way, FD is a sick monster driving alongside the mother of his five children the almost two hours to Farmington (unless her remains never made it too far from NC) who was either dead or dying. Speaks to a level of callousness and compartmentalization that you basically only see in psychopaths and sociopaths. I'd put him in the sociopath category...but who can say really?

Really enjoy your posts tremendously @oceancalling

Last edited:
Fantastic Question.

We know from AW3 that EE's Red Truck was taken to 80MS Thursday evening.

However, we do not know How Fd traveled to 80MS from 4JC the next morning.

Could Fd have stashed EE's dirt bike at the 585 DeerCliff property that is just around the corner from 4JC and just a 6 minute walk?

EE's motorbike could then travel the 2.2 miles to 80MS where EE's Red Truck was stashed the evening before.

THIS is WHY Fd decided to 'jog' to 585DC after his release from 1st Arrest.

Fd wanted it to look like he 'always' jogs to 585DC in the event someone saw him the morning of May 24th.

We really can read Fd like a book.

I always jog to 585DC.

I always jog in Waveny Park.

I always dispose of my 'trash' on Albany Ave in the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' ending at Starbucks along the more than 4 mile stretch in the Hartford area.

We Need to look at Everything Fd has done since the murder and we may find JFd.

IMO.
Exactly!
Always thought his (fake) jogging stint was a non -verbal clue .
He was checking on something, looking at tracks that may be visible , estimating, calculating, retracing his steps or trying to figure out something he might need for the future.
There weren’t any pictures of him jogging after that day but, maybe the press decamped.
He also has a treadmill so, There was no need to go outside.

The warrant states the purse was on the floor in the doorway between the kitchen and mud room. So more or less as you describe for the mud room as a place to store purses, coats, shoes, boots. The odd thing is that it was in the doorway, on the floor. Being in the doorway probably stood out because someone would trip over it walking through the doorway, for example.
Maybe since she was coming back just to quickly change cars and get tea she left the purse sitting in a conspicuous spot so she wouldn’t forget to grab it.

The reason that I don't think he necessarily killed her in her garage, is I would think that he would want to get the hell out of there as quickly as possible. He had an enormous task ahead of him. I would think it had to be too risky to be there, as anyone could have stopped by or the lawn service or whatever.

I think she was restrained, pillows used to cover her taped mouth, maybe seriously injured but not yet killed. Either that or quickly killed in the garage and he was out.

He did possibly get away with murdering his own mother, however, so maybe this escape from justice made him more brazen / careless.

LE may have based their conclusion that she was likely deceased because of the footage of Fotis tossing the garbage bags around the city on the night Jennifer disappeared. imo.

Thank you very much. I, like many other posters, am in awe of your contributions and analysis as well and am thankful you are here posting. :)

I keep running over and over in my mind how the State will lay out its case against all three. I have a legal degree (graduated from law school) and did have the opportunity to participate in a few trials (via work and internships). I have often found opening and closing statements by both sides to be incredibly impactful. Since NP is so loquacious and his best skill in spinning (taking facts and creating word salad or basically denying facts and spinning an entirely different narrative) I wonder if the better strategy is to allow him to make the opening statement first. This sounds really odd and backwards but I will try to explain the best I can.

State lays out their case/theory/story and the jury will be hooked and they will also want every single aspect of that be powerful and obliterate anything the Defense might do. They have to keep an open mind. Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. By force him to go first I mean the state has a very short Opening statement. Save their best stuff for the summation/closing argument. It has to lay out the charges but be very brief. Very brief. It will basically say the state is charging FD with these crimes and they will prove each one beyond a reasonable doubt and the only reasonable conclusion that the jury can reach will be guilty.

But if you force NP to go first by not laying out this very long opening statement and narrative...he can't just pick apart line by line what the State has said in his opening statement. He will be forced to either (1) go with a short FD is innocent and the state cannot prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt or (2) lay out his own narrative of the case. This is important.

I could be entirely wrong about this but feel that it is an interesting albeit different way to go that neither NP nor the jury would be expecting. Like winning the coin toss at the beginning of the football game and electing to defer (kick and not receive and instead get the ball on offense to start the second half--for those of y'all not familiar with football).

I have no doubt that NP is highly skilled and will preserve every possible appeal for FD should he be found guilty. I would simply turn the tables on him. The state is going to have to show a bit more than what we have seen in the AWs in a Preliminary Hearing in front of the Judge regardless before there is a trial. After that NP will be getting all the State has and will know precisely how they will lay out there case.

I would just force them to go first in order to either put forth their own theory, which I am wondering if that is what they will actually do now. I'm starting to think it will be spaghetti at the wall...
NCPD focused on FD from the beginning
NO proof FD was in NC
Someone else could have done it (EE/KM/MT...)
JD is not dead. Has the wealth and means to do this.
FD was framed...

Oh also, after reading about kidnapping charges, the restraining/kidnapping can be very very brief. Just even a small amount of time to cause death. The blood evidence and other forensics should tell us a bit more. Blood evidence in her suburban for instance. Where was the blood inside. was it dripping? Did it indicate that someone was still alive? I think we will learn more and more at trial.

I am not btw discounting that she very well could have been alive...even all the way to Farmington. I just don't want to think that as the pain and suffering is too great for me to contemplate. She had already suffered in the garage. So the tender heart in me would like to think it was over fairly quickly and that she expired in the garage and was dead when she was placed in the suburban.

Either way, FD is a sick monster driving alongside the mother of his five children the almost two hours to Farmington (unless her remains never made it too far from NC) who was either dead or dying. Speaks to a level of callousness and compartmentalization that you basically only see in psychopaths and sociopaths. I'd put him in the sociopath category...but who can say really?

Really enjoy your posts tremendously @oceancalling

Add: Having sex with MT on 5/24 against the Tacoma passenger door right where JD had been.

The reason that I don't think he necessarily killed her in her garage, is I would think that he would want to get the hell out of there as quickly as possible. He had an enormous task ahead of him. I would think it had to be too risky to be there, as anyone could have stopped by or the lawn service or whatever.

I think she was restrained, pillows used to cover her taped mouth, maybe seriously injured but not yet killed. Either that or quickly killed in the garage and he was out.

He did possibly get away with murdering his own mother, however, so maybe this escape from justice made him more brazen / careless.

LE may have based their conclusion that she was likely deceased because of the footage of Fotis tossing the garbage bags around the city on the night Jennifer disappeared. imo.
FD was at WL for 2 hours and 20 minutes after JD arrived there. He didn't get out of there quickly. He was there a very long time. LE has said that the amount of blood loss in the garage points to a grave injury. Not survivable without without immediate medical attention.

IMO, LE is using the fact that Fd Prevented JFd from Escaping, is Legally considered Kidnapping.

LE may also use the bloody zip ties within their reasonings for the Kidnapping Charge.

Clip from AW2 below says - 'Is carrying the BODY of Jennifer Dulos' BBM

LE also makes note to Capitalize the first letter in the word Is even though it is Not the first word of the sentence.

Otherwise, I think they would have just said that she was in her vehicle, if in fact they knew/thought she was alive at 10:25 am.

IMO.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 2.03.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 2.03.05 PM.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 39
Agree with you on the child abuse issue and parental access!

The Family Court file is now mainly sealed and I understand and respect this. I think it's probably sufficient to say that multiple psychologists were involved, extensive treatment was ongoing and that CPS referral was urgently recommended by psychologist.

IMO these children had been put through the wringer emotionally and even with professional support were in tough shape. JFd gave 1000% to her children and so they had support and help from her and professionals but while this helps, children still have to work through a hugely painful process and sadly some don't make it through the other end which is tragic. GF by all accounts has continued to focus on mental health of the children but my suspicion is that it will be an ongoing battle for this children unfortunately.

Also, while this is speculative theory, consider the idea that children had an idealised view of their father for whatever reason. They didn't understand that they were being manipulated and being asked to lie on his behalf. They didn't understand possibly the manipulation of MT and her daughter and any unauthorised contact that these 2 conducted to get around the Judge Heller ruling that IMO stupidly didn't include a no contact order for MT and her daughter so far as I can tell from the file. So, these children were manipulated by virtually everyone they met through their father and most importantly by their father himself. I won't even go there on the "Greek Family" but IMO they were all part of this manipulation plan of the children too. JFd was tasked with managing this situation with the children and then they weren't able to see their father due to A CHOICE HE MADE FOR !) MONTHS! This IMO was a totally explosive and highly emotional situation that JFd was forced to manage and IMO Fd knew what he was doing and he knew what it was doing to the children and JFd. My guess is he was doing it to make the children hate her and she was forced to figure out how to manage this process without having this happen. Talk about difficult circumstances but yet again, the circumstances were dictated completely by the fact that Fd CHOSE to not see his children and so was able to manipulate them without actually being able to see them. Fd IMO was choosing to POISON his family with anger and hate and he was hoping that this anger and hate was directed back at JFd. IF anyone ever questions JFd sanity or stress levels or anxiety, just give some thought to managing 5 young children going through this experience and loving each of the children with all of her heart. Fd was IMO evil and diabolical in his choices and didn't care one bit about the children ever.

I usually don't talk about children of victims as with DV IMO the children are the ultimate victims here.

The only reason I am talking here about the 5 children is IMO Fd 'weaponzied' the children to use the great love JFd felt for them as a means to torture and torment her. I don't for a second believe that Fd cares at all about any of his children but he values them because they represent powerful tools that can be used against the people that do love them and that do care about them.

It makes me profoundly sad to think about what JFd endured due to her great love of her children. It makes me profoundly angry that non physically violent DV such as what I believe Fd inflicted on JFd and his 5 children is not one of the crimes that he is presently charged with in this tragic case. IMO the damage Fd inflicted on his children is real and potentially life changing. I am glad that State Atty Colangelo was able to move up the filing of the murder charges in this case to make the 1/9 Custody Appeal request by Fd not possible.

I just keep going back to one of the first lines in the Atty Rochlin Custody Appeal motions, "Fd is a loving father" or something along those lines.

Really? If what we have seen in this sorry case and in Family Court has anything to do with "love" then I'm not sure what "hate" would look like?!?!?

MOO
You make a great point that the children likely had an idealized view of their father. And as a loving mother JFd may have gone out of her way to not say anything that might take that away from them thinking better for them to believe they had a respect worthy father. Heartbreaking.

FD was at WL for 2 hours and 20 minutes after JD arrived there. He didn't get out of there quickly. He was there a very long time. LE has said that the amount of blood loss in the garage points to a grave injury. Not survivable without without immediate medical attention.

Ah, I hadn't read that it was proven that he had been at her house for that time period definitively.

Ah, I hadn't read that it was proven that he had been at her house for that time period definitively.

Based on when the video surveillance caught the vintage bike riding dark clothed hoodie wearing individual on Weed Street (route to JD house) at 7:30 am the AWs say FD was lying in wait for JD. She dropped off her five kids that morning and her Suburban is caught on surveillance arriving at her home at 8:05 am. At 10:25am her Suburban is caught leaving the residence.

Depending on when the attack occurred, FD was there for 2 hours and 20 minutes. The attack could have occurred precisely when JD arrived home. Or the attack could have occurred after she was leaving her house and on her way to NY for her doctor's appointment. Most of us believe the attack happened roughly as soon as she arrived home. So he had roughly 2 hours plus.

I have No Doubt that getting away with something once, entirely emboldens a person to do so again.

IMO, MamaD's death is Very Suspect.

The Only LE interviews of the Greek speaking Nanny were conducted with Fd as the interpreter.

Fd Stated, on more than one occasion during the interview, that He was in Italy when the accident/death occurred.

What does Fd being in Italy have to do with the Nanny running over MamaD?

Absolutely Nothing.

Why continue to make this statement to the Officer in the Interview?

In regards MamaD's 'accident', LE Took Fd at His Word about the series of events and NEVER Questioned them.

Could this Embolden Fd to commit Another murder?

Could this cause Fd to think that he is smarter than the Average Bear (LE)?

IMO, YES And YES.

IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads