Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, a stranger doesn't kill someone in their own home and then take the body somewhere. Body stays at the home. FD HAD to know the amount of blood was so great that it could never be just that JD was abducted at the park or disappeared on her own. I believe there wasn't meant to be blood at all therefore, no dismemberment in garage. I seriously doubt FD was hands on with the tanning business. More like he supervised others or hung out there. I don't know how it worked back then in Greece, but I researched some and hides are usually delivered to the tannery already cut from the carcass. I don't think FD was dismembering anything in Greece.

I wonder if the crime had been bloodless where the case would be right now. Would there even have been a murder arrest? I will have to think more about that. Any thoughts?
I think if the crime had been bloodless, then there would have been no Albany Ave. run and no video of them. If it had been a bloodless crime, I don't think he would ever have been charged because most of what has nailed him is blood related. MOO MOO MOO

@afitzy I’m out of order reading, but someone posted an article correcting some of this info on the club. Ie KM did not create, no key needed to enter... he added a parcel of land I think. And @andalso another article posted here said KM had brother or cousin in MA. Dirty. Can’t remember, but someone connected to him through biz deals too.

Sorry about the format of my replies. I don’t know why I’m having some issues.
Repeats and saves previous posts and now won’t insert quotes!!!

@afitzy I’m out of order reading, but someone posted an article correcting some of this info on the club. Ie KM did not create, no key needed to enter... he added a parcel of land I think. And @andalso another article posted here said KM had brother or cousin in MA. Sorry/Can’t remember, but someone connected to him through biz deals too.

Why would someone think that slitting someone's throat would be bloodless? Here is commentary by Michael Baden:
'Game of Thrones' -- Throat Cutting Is TOTALLY UNREALISTIC ... Says O.J. Simpson's Witness
Have you ever seen the Simpson/Goldman crime scene photos? That's alot of blood.
MOO.
Good analogy another misogynist that killed his wife after countless DV incidents. Yes, blood everywhere from the knife, lots of evidence, but he still got away with it! Even with the body.....

We know FD called KM. Part was a warning call LE was coming to arrest him. I am wondering if FD also threatened KM with not just saying the murder is all KM’s doing, but also threatening kill KM and anyone KM was close to, if KM talks at all. KM could have been running away from LE and FD.

If FD promised a getaway plane via a pilot friend of FD....I bet MK would not have made it to the other end of his destination. If MK was driving....it would be to Canada. Wonder which way was MK going and how much money he had on him? Hope all that comes out.

Maybe KM can make bail, but feels safer in jail then free...where FD, his sisters, family and not so desirable contacts are and can get to KM easier then jail. I think Greek mob here.

KM’s only choice is to turn on FD and MT , then ask for a witness protection program because I do not trust FD and team at all to go after KM.

Besides murder, there are other crimes being investigated I am sure by what is read and comments and questions here. When this is all done, any member of FDs family needs to be deported if they were proven to be involved.

And NOW not later, an investigation needs to be done on who tipped off NP. If NP had been given enough time, like an hour or more, to warn FD, I think FD would have contacted a pilot friend and be on the run. I still think that is a great possibility....get to Greece.

of course all MOOO.....and thanks everyone for facts, theories, input and more.

Has anyone read of a possible court trial yet? A year I heard but any set date?

Someone should just start keeping a list of Charges Noted BUT NO CHARGES MADE!s,

MT lying to LE for months, Fd assisting KM to work around the KM STBX no contact order, Fd Family assisting to work around the no contact order for the 5 Dulos children, Fd no shows in Civil Case, Fd lying on the stand in Family Court, KM evading LE on the arrest date when he knew an arrest warrant was in place, and GAL Meehan providing sealed psych report draft to Fd atty which ended up being released by Atty. P. to the Press.

The list can go on and on IMO!

Situation IMO is becoming ridiculous.

I also keep thinking about MT lying to LE for so many months. In most places the act of lying to LE would be punished with charges, but yet in CT lying to LE seems to be ok.

What I still don't understand is the MT lying didn't just happen once, it happened on 3 occasions. Each of these 3+ hr long sessions (estimated based on time of the 1 session that we are aware of as the press were outside) generated a lot of LE work to verify what was being said by MT. Why no charges?

MOO
Also worth considering, why was she talking with LE at all?? FD was not. Was that part of the “script” that MT was going to set the stage, adjust the lighting and place all the props? Then the petite prince was going to silently sail through?
IMO She is winning the obviously coveted (by the sheer number of ignorant side-pieces-in-love we seen in the news lately) “Stupidest Sidepiece Alive Award”

With all the facts WS members have brought out here, I am shocked that Federal Government is not investigating the judicial crimes in CT. I would say CT State Judicial system should step aside....they may be involved too that’s why I say Feds.

Good point. I would not be surprised if he was in the house when he attacked JD. I wonder if he could have chloroformed her inside and then dragged her to the garage. MOO

IMO this was a full on assault. He in no way sedated her, because if he had, the scene would have looked far different. She struggled somehow, I am convinced of it, and Dulos did not count on that. Either that, or his rage overtook him in that garage. There is just too much forensic evidence for sedation.

I also do not believe Dulos had a clue how difficult it is to kill a human being who wants to live. Even with a gunshot injury, death does not come swiftly or easily. I am sure the state will have an expert testify about what the evidence in the garage is "consistent with,"namely a violent assault. That expert may also express their opinion concerning means and manner of death. I believe all here will be shocked, but not surprised, when we hear that testimony.

FD was at 69 Welles for roughly 2.5 hours. 150 minutes, plus or minus. I'm convinced murder at that location WAS NOT his intent. Zip ties, abduction. Get in, get her, get out. I'm not convinced he knew her schedule that morning. Who USUALLY brought the kids to school? The nanny could've spent the night and done so. If FD got the access code on the 22nd, he may have been waiting for the nanny to leave with the kids, then he'd be free to let himself into the garage, gain entry to the house.... he must've watched JFd leave with the kids, decided to wait, to see if she'd return.

And she did return. And he was ready. Blitz attack....

Ambush from behind. Zip ties. Pillows to silence. She must have fought back with a vengeance though, which would only enrage him. How dare she.

This is all my speculation only but if he'd managed to abduct her, without injury, the ONLY evidence would've been that one unlocked access door. And her purse, tea, granola bar....

Her Suburban and phone would've found at the park... making it seem that the park was the scene of whatever happened....

He'd have been back at 4JC by, what, 10am...

No missing paper towels, no blood spatter, no clean up, if it had gone according to his plan....

Back to the 150 minutes.... how long does it take to overpower a person? Overpower, secure. Then rage fueled attack. 20 minutes? No matter your estimate, that leaves 100+minutes. To clean. He missed the spots on the dark vehicles.... knew he'd have to get rid of the trunkliner.... that's still 100+ minutes for cleaning the garage. IMO he was hellbent on removing all traces.... I don't think he had a GOOD plan, or even a well thought out plan, but I think loosely it was "make her go away", nothing more advanced than that. Let them think she disappeared herself at the park, practically with the car running. He was sure his alibi would hold. He HAD to make it look like she'd left 69 Welles freely.

I'm a bit surprised FD didn't call HIS mistress to come clean up his mess, but he sure must have gone to great pains to leave the garage virtually spotless. Except the spots he missed. Understandable. The man had probably never cleaned ANYTHING prior to that day.

He was racing the clock the whole time.

We need someone to pinpoint the EXACT spot where FD spent his afternoon. A la the Frazee burnpile. That spot, wherever it is, has secrets to tell.

JMO JMO JMO
Well we now know that Fd could have access to EE dirt bike as well.

This gives access to locations IMO that might not be easily accessible by foot and also is faster than jogging.

It makes sense that so much of LE searching took place near the reservoirs adjacent to 4Jx.

Why would someone think that slitting someone's throat would be bloodless? Here is commentary by Michael Baden:
'Game of Thrones' -- Throat Cutting Is TOTALLY UNREALISTIC ... Says O.J. Simpson's Witness
Have you ever seen the Simpson/Goldman crime scene photos? That's alot of blood.
MOO.
Agree on throat slitting.

Dr. Gill mentioned blunt force trauma first in his short description of what might have happened in AW3.

As others here have stated that blunt force to the head would result in significant blood loss and this is no doubt what Fd worked for nearly 2 hrs to clean up.

The thing is that the house was newish (built in 2015 I believe) and so most likely had clean poured concrete flooring that depending on the sealing process used might have sucked up blood like a sponge.

I don't doubt that Fd worked hard to clean up the floor areas but cleaning up blood is not easy. Then, when you consider that seepage into the cement was most likely something unable to be cleaned up as it wasn't reachable, absent jackhammering the floor out, then Fd really did create a mess in the garage most likely.

Wonder though if he realised that the blood that possibly seeped into the cement might just contain BOTH his DNA and JFd DNA and that there is no way he would have been able to remove all traces. The only thing I can think of is that he possibly dumped bleach on the blood pools.

I know we have dealt with the impact of bleach on blood in other cases but if any of the forensic people could weigh in on this I am curious if Fd could have rendered the blood in garage useless to forensic people?

So far as we are aware, the 69/71 Welles house was released back to the owner with the garage floor intact. Originally I was curious as to why the floor hadn't been dug up by LE. But perhaps there wasn't any value in the forensic evidence left from the floor blood pools that might have existed due to the severity of the attack described in AW3.

Any ideas?

MOO

@afitzy I’m out of order reading, but someone posted an article correcting some of this info on the club. Ie KM did not create, no key needed to enter... he added a parcel of land I think. And @andalso another article posted here said KM had brother or cousin in MA. Sorry/Can’t remember, but someone connected to him through biz deals too.

@Chicago54, thanks. The site is acting up again now. My understanding was that KM was one of the founding members of the club and was responsible for finding the club's land. Are you saying there is another article that modifies this story? Thanks

And would KM destroying his phone, if he in fact did, be Tampering with Evidence?

For some reason this made me wonder...did FD take KM's phone and break it? It was broken on the 25th, right? I somehow feel like all roads lead to FD, I guess.

I am not buying the fall down the stairs/concussion/breaking phone story. Nope, that didn't happen. More story-time stories a la FD/NP.

My opinion only.

For some reason this made me wonder...did FD take KM's phone and break it? It was broken on the 25th, right? I somehow feel like all roads lead to FD, I guess.

I am not buying the fall down the stairs/concussion/breaking phone story. Nope, that didn't happen. More story-time stories a la FD/NP.

My opinion only.
Since they have his call records from this period I wonder if they can tell when he last used his phone before it broke and he had to get a new phone... Hypothetically maybe they could be able to tell if the phone broke before or after Fd had his phone taken away and if it did happen after that, then what calls came into KM's phone in the interim.

MOO

Agree on throat slitting.

Dr. Gill mentioned blunt force trauma first in his short description of what might have happened in AW3.

As others here have stated that blunt force to the head would result in significant blood loss and this is no doubt what Fd worked for nearly 2 hrs to clean up.

The thing is that the house was newish (built in 2015 I believe) and so most likely had clean poured concrete flooring that depending on the sealing process used might have sucked up blood like a sponge.

I don't doubt that Fd worked hard to clean up the floor areas but cleaning up blood is not easy. Then, when you consider that seepage into the cement was most likely something unable to be cleaned up as it wasn't reachable, absent jackhammering the floor out, then Fd really did create a mess in the garage most likely.

Wonder though if he realised that the blood that possibly seeped into the cement might just contain BOTH his DNA and JFd DNA and that there is no way he would have been able to remove all traces. The only thing I can think of is that he possibly dumped bleach on the blood pools.

I know we have dealt with the impact of bleach on blood in other cases but if any of the forensic people could weigh in on this I am curious if Fd could have rendered the blood in garage useless to forensic people?

So far as we are aware, the 69/71 Welles house was released back to the owner with the garage floor intact. Originally I was curious as to why the floor hadn't been dug up by LE. But perhaps there wasn't any value in the forensic evidence left from the floor blood pools that might have existed due to the severity of the attack described in AW3.

Any ideas?

MOO
Contrary to popular conceptions, concrete is porous. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa