Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

[​IMG]

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
    CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9

Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
    Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
    Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
    Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
    Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
    Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
    Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
    Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
    Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
    Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
    Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
    Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
    Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
    Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
    Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34
    Thread #35 Thread #36

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2020

2. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

Based on what I have read about the blood stains and blood spatter/splatter I think she was attacked in the garage, as you say. She got out of the Suburban, a big, bulky vehicle and he pounced either on her side as she exited or between the RR and the Suburban. She was trapped, fought hard and made it into the kitchen door. How far she got we really don't know. LE has divulged very little in terms of blood evidence inside the house. But we do know there were blood stains on the outdoor kitchen doorknob and a stain on the wall just to the right of the door 2/3 of the way up.
    My sense is there wasn't much to behold in the kitchen. No obvious signs of a struggle. The Nanny and children actually had lunch there. Chilling thought.
    MOO.

Myvice, Wsimm, sassyblue and 21 others like this.
  3. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

4. citygirl

We figured out that they have town water. Not well water.
    MOO.

Myvice, andalso, Alkali13 and 9 others like this.
  5. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

Yes, and the HF stipulation that loan payments would be paid * in person * in NYC, where HF resided, and not at ALL convenient for FD in the Hartford area ... does not indicate an abundance of trust on the lender's part.

303gmf, Myvice, andalso and 19 others like this.
  6. RoosterRock

RoosterRock Well-Known Member

Greek Tragedy
    Give a Psychopath and Inch he will take a Mile
    Better Yet
    Let him Commit Murder thru Another Once he will do it Better Himself a second time with confidence...

Flicka1, 303gmf, jennyjenny and 19 others like this.
  7. RoosterRock

Yes, he viewed them as little ATM machines in the future. He wanted all the Farber money, and by gosh he was going to get it one way or another.

8. RoosterRock

IMO
    I hate to write all this as it is absolutely shocking and inhumane, barbaric but:
    I agree with the dismemberment theory, but that house has municipal water coming in and septic going out, too much of the remains would be left in the septic system. Maybe the leftover blood and sloppy innards made it, but the large bone pieces went to the dump, got further chopped and incinerated before LE got there to search.
    So flippin' sad this could happen in New Canaan and Farmington shocking! Such lovely communities with strong community support, just outrageous. LE should be so mad this evil being did this right under their noses all over the state....they are going to build a strong case and put him away for life.
    Sending good vibes to all our men and women in Black & White & Purple to put this evil creature away in bars forever.

Flicka1, Myvice, andalso and 21 others like this.
  9. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

Yo, LE...!!! Giving you a bone.

Flicka1, Myvice, andalso and 15 others like this.
  10. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Many people who ride their bike regularly, have more than one. You might have a mountain bike, and then a road bike, unless you regularly switched the tires. And then you might have a “fat” bike, for sand or other types of places. I wonder if he had more than one?

Flicka1, Myvice, andalso and 10 others like this.
  11. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Was it ever mentioned whether JD bloody finger prints, or palm prints were on anything? The doors, walls, vehicle?

Flicka1, Myvice, andalso and 10 others like this.
  12. RoosterRock

It is a well known fact that bleach destroys the septic system he might not have wanted to ruin the system for the sale? But he disregards all rules, anyways by murdering...

13. spaz1959

Interesting!

Flicka1, Myvice, andalso and 6 others like this.
  14. citygirl

Not that I recall.Only the first AW that found his DNA mixed with her blood on the kitchen faucet.
    And in AW3 they have his prints or DNA on the inside of the kitchen door leading from the garage.
    Don't hold me to this as I don't keep notes.
    More astute sleuthers are welcome to weigh in on this.
    MOO

15. oceancalling

oceancalling Well-Known Member

I apologize. I actually think Bowman is trying his very best to get his client to do the right thing, but she refuses to heed his advice. He knows she is lying; it must be infuriating to have had to sit in on those interviews, knowing how obvious the BS was. Bowman does seem like a decent fellow and a professional. He could help her if only she would take his help.

Flicka1, Laughing, Myvice and 23 others like this.
  16. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Most murdetes
    Apparently blood was on the door of the Tacoma.
    In AW3 Troconis agrees JD must have been in the Tacoma passenger seat after police show her blood evidence on the door.
    She says given the blood on the door she was shown "Obviously" JFd must have been in the Tacoma at some point.

Flicka1, Laughing, Myvice and 13 others like this.
  17. tabitha111

tabitha111 Well-Known Member

dbm

Flicka1 likes this.
  18. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MT: providing an alibi for the morning and helping clean up.

KM: conspiracy by moving around cars 5/22 so Tacoma is ready for the morning, taking FDs phone for the morning.

In reality MT has ended up being very helpful to police; but a very damaged dangerous person.

Flicka1, Laughing, Myvice and 11 others like this.
  19. spaz1959

Blood yes, however I'm asking whether JD finger prints and blood was on theses things? Example JD was hit in her head, she reaches up to see if she's bleeding, she is and then as running away from FD, she touches the vehicle with blood on her hands? Has there been mention of that?

Flicka1, Laughing, Myvice and 6 others like this.
  20. afitzy

afitzy Member

I can see this and it fits also quite possibly with the need to get rid of the Suburban liner on Albany. To me, the confirmation of this liner disposal on Albany was a key new piece of info in AW3.

In order to make the Suburban appear to be 'normal' there was no way that a possibly blood soaked liner could be left in the vehicle. Also, the liner made it possible to lift the body up for transfer to EE Truck or to place the body in a predug grave in/around NC.

I do wonder how Atty. P. is going to explain the liner ending up on Albany? I hope the 2 NY reporters who continue to ask Atty. P. about how he explains the MT/Fd trip down Albany add the liner to their questions when they shout out at Atty. P.! WHAT ABOUT THE LINER NORM?????

MOO

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    Flicka1, 303gmf, Laughing and 23 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.