Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
don’t count on it. They’re not likely to report what all the found in there

Oh I don't expect them to tell us everything but I still hope for an update that will dispel some of the rumors that are circulating on SM. I've been a member of Websleuths for many years. I realize that critical evidence will be held close to the vest.

I don’t think the implication is that he was crashing there.

If that was the impression law enforcement got, then I don’t think we’d see a response like this. It looks like they are investigating a crime.

Besides that, the kid has to eat, and I can’t imagine him not getting tired of this whole thing.

I also can’t imagine someone not spotting him if he left.
If there was electricity and he could play his Game Boy or another game system, he likely would have been happy to stay in there possibly forever. (I have many sons.)

There were probably canned goods in that house. It may be a "granny is in the nursing home" house.

Oh I don't expect them to tell us everything but I still hope for an update that will dispel some of the rumors that are circulating on SM. I've been a member of Websleuths for many years. I realize that critical evidence will be held close to the vest.
Yeah. If we get an update, it should be fairly vague. If the investigation has changed course though, then I expect to hear that.

what I would like to know is HOW they know it's HD's stuff...are his parent's there to verify it's his stuff OR is his name on the items??
I didn't hear that his Mom or Dad were at the scene and all I saw on SM was "where are his parents??"

If there was electricity and he could play his Game Boy or another game system, he likely would have been happy to stay in there possibly forever. (I have many sons.)
There were probably canned goods in that house. It may be a "granny is in the nursing home" house.

Game systems don't work without internet these days. lol
BCI is not spending 5+ hours, closing several streets, blocking windows from public view and using blue lights on a teenage hangout. It's been vacant for two years.

BCI is not spending 5+ hours, closing several streets, blocking windows from public view and using blue lights on a teenage hangout. It's been vacant for two years.

Obviously LE is processing a crime scene.
Just what type of crime scene remains to be seen.

Digging in the Port Clinton High School websites and found the breakfast times of the high school in the August 2019 newsletter. I knew it must be somewhere there....
Breakfast Times: HS & MS 7:00 -7:25am
Thank You. Why would he leave home so early for a 4 block walk to school? ---If breakfast didnt start until 7 am...

Are there still live streaming reporters there or did everyone just leave? I can't find a live stream video anymore. If there is, anyone have a link?

From the Sandusky Register:
10 p.m. update

PORT CLINTON — It appears evidence may have been recovered from a home near the Harley Dilly residence late Monday.

Dilly, 14, hasn’t been seen since he left for Port Clinton High School on Dec. 20. Police have initiated several searches for the boy.

Port Clinton police and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation blocked off a home in the 500 block of Fulton St. Monday and appeared to take photos inside the building. Several streets leading to the home were also closed

Sandusky Register

**What I would like to know is why do they feel the need to close off multiple streets to search 1 house?? Is it to keep all the away, or is there another reason? Are they actually searching a bigger area than what they are saying??** <---JMO and my curiosity

The old game systems that Harley could afford don't need internet. This house was a mansion compared to his family's tiny home. He moved into that house and was enjoying not living in the dysfunction.

what I would like to know is HOW they know it's HD's stuff...are his parent's there to verify it's his stuff OR is his name on the items??
I didn't hear that his Mom or Dad were at the scene and all I saw on SM was "where are his parents??"
Police had likely asked his parents what toys/games of his were missing.

I want to stay up to see what happens but I can barely keep my eyes open. Prayers they find him soon.
Only 8:00 here,but I feel spent.
Thanks to the reporter Michael Tater and all the other members of the news media who have continued to cover this sad story. They've put a lot of effort into keeping the public up to date.

Of course, also thanks to LE for continuing to look for Harley.
Love that name,and his accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member