Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh ! 10:30 is a long way off , I still am not buying the "went off with 2 strangers" so I really want to know what transpired , but I still think that statement is super hinky sitting on hands to see if I'm right or wrong

upload_2020-1-16_9-46-24.jpeg

A 50-year-old convicted sex offender has been charged in connection with the disappearance of a Trussville woman who vanished after leaving a Lakeview bar.

Fredrick Hampton, of Brighton, is being sought on a charge for abuse of corpse. He is not charged in connection with Paighton Houston’s death, only with actions authorities say he took following her death.

Paighton Houston update: Man charged with abuse of corpse, cause of death still unknown

View attachment 226280

A 50-year-old convicted sex offender has been charged in connection with the disappearance of a Trussville woman who vanished after leaving a Lakeview bar.

Fredrick Hampton, of Brighton, is being sought on a charge for abuse of corpse. He is not charged in connection with Paighton Houston’s death, only with actions authorities say he took following her death.

Paighton Houston update: Man charged with abuse of corpse, cause of death still unknown
I'm sure many of us uncovered at least that last name in connection to the house...

Looks like the initial report may have been accurate all along. I suspect OD and cover up. MOO
Thoughts to her family :-(

More from the article

Hampton was initially held on suspicion of kidnapping in the Birmingham City Jail on a 48-hour extension beginning Saturday, Dec. 28, but was released two days later because investigators did not have enough to charge him with any crime.

Hampton was previously convicted in 1992 on first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy charges out of Jefferson County. He served 20 years, five months and 26 days in prison before his release on March 22, 2012. He was also charged with kidnapping, but that charge was dismissed.

Details about those March 5, 1991 crimes weren’t immediately available but a sex offender notification states “the offender, along with seven other men, committed rape Rape 1st and Sodomy 1st on an adult female.”

Shortly after the completion of his prison sentence, Hampton was arrested again for failure to provide authorities with his new address, which is required by law for convicted sex offenders. He pleaded guilty to that charge in September 2012 and received a two-year suspended sentence.

"She had sent multiple messages to her co-worker, the last one reading, “Idk who im with so if I call please answer. I feel in trouble.” That text was sent at 12:15 a.m. Dec. 21 but not seen by her coworker until nearly two hours later."

Interesting, so she had sent other messages. I wonder what they were. I guess folks were right, it was somebody related to that house.

More from the article

Hampton was initially held on suspicion of kidnapping in the Birmingham City Jail on a 48-hour extension beginning Saturday, Dec. 28, but was released two days later because investigators did not have enough to charge him with any crime.

Hampton was previously convicted in 1992 on first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy charges out of Jefferson County. He served 20 years, five months and 26 days in prison before his release on March 22, 2012. He was also charged with kidnapping, but that charge was dismissed.

Details about those March 5, 1991 crimes weren’t immediately available but a sex offender notification states “the offender, along with seven other men, committed rape Rape 1st and Sodomy 1st on an adult female.”

Shortly after the completion of his prison sentence, Hampton was arrested again for failure to provide authorities with his new address, which is required by law for convicted sex offenders. He pleaded guilty to that charge in September 2012 and received a two-year suspended sentence.

I saw a Hampton arrest when searching previously with the kidnapping charge. Can't recall if that was the first name but guessing so.

Hopefully he talks- with that criminal history he would possibly be going away for a long time otherwise.

I saw a Hampton arrest when searching previously with the kidnapping charge. Can't recall if that was the first name but guessing so.

Hopefully he talks- with that criminal history he would possibly be going away for a long time otherwise.
Well they have to catch him first.

ETA
The warrant is for Abuse of a Corpse.

Bond is set at $60,000.

The JCSO says Hampton is not in custody at this time and deputies are actively looking for him.
Suspect wanted in the death investigation of Paighton Houston

Well they have to catch him first.

ETA
The warrant is for Abuse of a Corpse.

Bond is set at $60,000.

The JCSO says Hampton is not in custody at this time and deputies are actively looking for him.
Suspect wanted in the death investigation of Paighton Houston

Ah- hence the presser for help from the public in locating him.
Very unfortunate they didn't have enough to keep him on the 28th. His history is horrific and after reading that, I hate to think what Paighton may have endured. Moo

"She had sent multiple messages to her co-worker, the last one reading, “Idk who im with so if I call please answer. I feel in trouble.” That text was sent at 12:15 a.m. Dec. 21 but not seen by her coworker until nearly two hours later."

Interesting, so she had sent other messages. I wonder what they were. I guess folks were right, it was somebody related to that house.
Link please?

So far we’ve been told the coworker saw the text the next morning.

My question is why was she with someone she was afraid of? If you read his arrest record it is quite scary and his brother was also involved in that arrest.
I think this is where it is hard (MOO) to find a reason other than drugs, assuming it is actually true that she left "willingly" per initial reports.
I'm guessing LE has a lot more information.

View attachment 226280

homeowners son or homeowner because its the actual homeowners age? any other guy news WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member