Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Hueytown is set away if you will. I live in Birmingham and realize there could be only one reason to transport a corpse there...if you know the area. Sure enough, relative lived there. Rehold dot com plus tax records...

Question...if Paightons mom posts something on Facebook are we allowed to talk about it? I forget.
Edited to say I’m sorry I can’t remember the rules lol I use to be on this website 24/7 but it’s been a while and I just started posting here again.

I've posted here before about my experiences with heroin addicts...no longer needed. Wrong place wrong time I think

Suspect in Paighton Houston case served 20 years for rape, sodomy

Jan 16, 2020

Hampton’s criminal record dates back to 1989 where at 20, he was found guilty of traffic violations and carrying a pistol without a permit.

Two years later, Hampton was arrested and charged with rape and sodomy. He was found guilty of rape and sodomy and sentenced to 20 years and 6 months in prison. According to the Alabama Department of Corrections, Hampton served 20 years, 5 months and 26 days and was released in March 2012.

Three months later, Hampton was arrested and charged with failure to register as a sex offender.
In November, Hampton was given a two-year suspended sentence and put on probation. At the time of Houston’s death, Deputy Chief Agee said Hampton was current in his registration as required by the Sex Offender Notification Act.

ETA: Relative to COD, the video news brief at link reports Houston’s cause and manner of death have not been determined but Deputy Chief Agee said, no physical trauma of the body of the victim would have led to her death.”

Curious. How much trauma could still be determined after nearly 2 weeks of death? Can the autopsy determine she was sexually assaulted? I'm worried that all they are going to have is abuse of a corpse for burying her. The complicated case may be that she left willingly and was willing along with everything else that occurred that night and all they have is that last text...
Even if they found evidence of intercourse there's no way to prove it was rape outside of the testimony of other witnesses, which I'm sure they do have and we will see the extent of once they have him in custody on this first charge

As I've said all along, I'm sure she left with the two heavy set black men to go to a "better party" where something bad happened. Once the ME report came back inconclusive, I started to lean towards overdose and now that I see the man wanted for disposing of her body is a convicted rapist I'm inclined to expect that he fed her drugs as part of a plan to rape her when she was too intoxicated to consent and he misjudged the dose. An addict can have a very high mental tolerance while paradoxically being more fragile physically and from what we know about Paighton its very easy for me to believe she might have fit this profile.

In all likelihood this is something that Fred does regularly and his party posse is well aware of it and are all kinds of accessories to it in all kinds of ways which is why it would have been complicated to get any kind of testimony out of them about it but it looks like something did come out. We won't have much indication of just how much until he's taken into custody but I'm sure that will happen in the next couple days. He may even turn himself in believing he's only going to be charged with mishandling a corpse, then the major felony charges start piling on. Pretty standard police gambit.

Curious. How much trauma could still be determined after nearly 2 weeks of death? Can the autopsy determine she was sexually assaulted? I'm worried that all they are going to have is abuse of a corpse for burying her. The complicated case may be that she left willingly and was willing along with everything else that occurred that night and all they have is that last text...
There are numerous factors that play into what can and can not be gleaned from the body and by autopsy - state and rate of decomp, how and if they were buried, or in water, etc etc. That being said 2 weeks isn’t that long, and DNA should still be present, as should petechial hemorrhages etc that would indicate foul play, or a broken hyoid bone for example (strangulation). They can tell a lot from a body at 2 weeks given the right conditions.

I could never get this video to play, did anyone else? Where is this?

i got it to play. Like he really was there ... um, no. He’s been gone since he was released in December, imo

I keep getting video not available!

Huh?
Video (no sound recorded) played for me but what does it have to do with this case? Did investigators just locate suspect? Video is over an hour long. :eek:

*******************ETA:

WBRC FOX6 News was live.
· 12 hrs · Edited ·

HAPPENING NOW: There is a heavy police presence as BPD serves a warrant in the Kimbrough community. We are working to learn more. --> Suspect forced out of Birmingham apartment by tear gas, he’s accused in the killing of a father

Video is from in the front of or entrance to the Wenonah Projects located in Birmingham Alabama.

CONFIRMED THIS IS NOT RELATED TO PH CASE.

Last edited:
In my opinion, she wasn't sexually assaulted. She agreed to get high at this party and things went bad. Ughhhhh

I don't think there was any "party". She was taken to that home by one or more men for sex. How they convinced her to leave the TR is still to be determined. Would not be surprised if FH & his rape crew repeated what they had done before. jmo

Huh?
Video (no sound recorded) played for me but what does it have to do with this case? Did investigators just locate suspect? Video is over an hour long. :eek:
Thank for some hints as to what it is! I'm still baffled!

Whoever is capable, please keep his picture posted Facebook, whatever...Let's get him!!!

There are numerous factors that play into what can and can not be gleaned from the body and by autopsy - state and rate of decomp, how and if they were buried, or in water, etc etc. That being said 2 weeks isn’t that long, and DNA should still be present, as should petechial hemorrhages etc that would indicate foul play, or a broken hyoid bone for example (strangulation). They can tell a lot from a body at 2 weeks given the right conditions.

I agree. In this case, I think the Sheriff made it pretty clear that PH was not likey physically assaulted, strangled, shot, or stabbed. IMO, that doesn't leave much else to ponder for her COD and we will have to wait for the results of toxicology.

no physical trauma of the body of the victim would have led to her death.”

You must have read a different article than I did. Please link. Thanks so much.
I don't think there was any "party". She was taken to that home by one or more men for sex. How they convinced her to leave the TR is still to be determined. Would not be surprised if FH & his rape crew repeated what they had done before. jmo

That’s because Florida has a significant number of private prisons. Those places make the profit.

The states don’t profit from it, but these private companies sure as hell do. I think that’s what you’re talking about.

The states/county/cities make the profit insofar as their local employees are employed there, though, don't they? And then the employees turn around and pour their salaries back into goods and services in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny