Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry to change the subject for a moment but I have to say this case has affected me like no other. I came in late, fairly recently, but it is so evident that JD was such an amazing, insightful, loving woman and mother. She should have been cherished by her husband when it seems she was so abused....and then much worse. I recently saw/heard on YT someone reading her writings. From journals? And some, lots, from her blog. These writings were back in 2012 and 2013. They touched me so and they just draw you to her. I’m wondering...Do we have her writings posted here somewhere? Or does anyone know where to find them? Everyone should read these. She was incredible and this is so so very tragic. TIA

Just because there are a few questions regarding the death of FD mother, Kleopatra.

1. KD was 77. She died on 9/6/2010 in a local hospital. She had been injured in the driveway of the FD/JD residence on Deercliff Road in Avon, CT.

2. The Dulos nanny at the time (in a written statement to LE facilitated by FD because nanny didn't speak English and made three months after KD death once LE learned of KD death) said KD asked her (Evangelia Niora, the nanny) to move the Land Rover from a parked position near the garage so that it would be facing the driveway exit. The sun was setting as it was 7:00 (my goodness I had no idea how good FD can tell a "story") and additionally the nanny wasn't really familiar with the Land Rover at all.

3. Nanny was just following KD instructions and fiddling with the headlights of the Land ROver (why if the sun was just setting) and ooops the "nose" of the Land Rover struck KD. And KD "must have" fallen next to the Land Rover and out of EN's sight y'all so EN pulls forward but stops when she hears one of the Dulos children scream from the backseat. She stopped the car and found KD on driveway injured but awake.

4. First responders describe KD in extreme pain with tire marks on her lower back and clothing and she mentioned she also had a broken arm to them.

5. KD was transported to a local hospital and later died from her injuries.

6. In speaking with LE about the death of his mother (3 months after the fact) FD mentions he was in Italy at the time and not involved but that KD had fallen down the stairs a few months before her death in July of 2010 and had cracked her head and broken her arm. She took painkillers for this afterwards. He mentioned that she had a history of losing consciousness and falling to the floor. Cited the stair incident as an example.

FD told LE that KD had no financial assets.
Fotis Dulos’ mother died in freak driveway accident years before Connecticut wife Jennifer Dulos went missing

Do with the above what you will, but as far as the details this was one of the better articles I have read.

thought I’d throw in a couple of things off the top of my head. I had read incident report(s) -and posted them here-when in a previous discussion about length of time Gramma K was in hospital.

IIRC, the accident happened the day before she died.
The nanny did not have a drivers license. She was not charged for this infraction.
Gramma K was on the way to the store and asked Nanny to maneuver car because she was struggling.
Believe JD wS home but perhaps not outside, or she arrived home soon after?
But believe JD called 911
Gramma K initially thought to be recovering and expected to survive.
Nanny spent night in room w Gramma K before she passed.

it’s bothered me why a 77 woman who had sustained a head injury and broken arm, and was falling down losing consciousness was headed to the store with at least one child already strapped in the car, was about to drive to the store.

this story reeks.
Much like FDs “scripted” sounding explanation.
I think that as more history of FDs actions and words are revealed, and he continues to perform and speak, and creates a bigger steaming pile, the more obvious it will become that he is a damaged disgusting waste of life.
but wait, I think we have already reached that conclusion.

justice4jennifer

You mean the same Dr. Herman who is now a hired gun for Patter and has a horrible reputation within his professional community? That Dr. Herman? Yeah, the jury is really going to cotton to that jack rabbit!

YEP! I think he's the same "professional" who walked OUT of court while being cross-examined...refused to testify. o_O:confused:

I’m sorry to change the subject for a moment but I have to say this case has affected me like no other. I came in late, fairly recently, but it is so evident that JD was such an amazing, insightful, loving woman and mother. She should have been cherished by her husband when it seems she was so abused....and then much worse. I recently saw/heard on YT someone reading her writings. From journals? And some, lots, from her blog. These writings were back in 2012 and 2013. They touched me so and they just draw you to her. I’m wondering...Do we have her writings posted here somewhere? Or does anyone know where to find them? Everyone should read these. She was incredible and this is so so very tragic. TIA

Hi Misy, and welcome! Have to agree with your assessment of Jennifer.

There are some of her writings here, on her local Patch network. It's one of a few places she wrote. (If you can't see them, choose the "articles" dropdown.)
Patch User Profile for Jennifer Dulos

Interested in hearing more from you!

Last edited:
I Highly Doubt that the Greek Family were present during Fd's display of Domestic Violence when chasing his wife through the house.

DV Abusers don't want that information out there.

The record shows that Fd calmed down when he realized the Nanny and a child were in the room.

Why calm down if he didn't care if someone else was a witness to his abuse?

The Greek Family may not even know the dates of these acts of DV to even know if they were present or not.

IMO.

They weren’t there-those people are full of [redacted]!

Gloria Farber is paying for everything right now - though I don't know about the mortgage itself - if anyone is paying that at all, it's her, but she may have good reason not to be.

But she pays for everything having to do with the kids, including their protection, health insurance, education - everything.

If Dr.GF Bought the mortgage and is now the Current Owner of the mortgage then why would she be paying the mortgage to herself?

The fact that she Now owns Fd's Bank Mortgage is How she is able to proceed with Foreclosure on 4JC.

Dr.GF and HF provided a Cash Guarantee on the Bank Mortgage with Mellon, so when Fd stopped paying the mortgage in 2018, Mellon did not foreclose because they just looked to Dr.GF and HF's Estate for the payments.

So, instead of making those payments, Dr.GF just bought the entire mortgage from Mellon.

This action by Dr.GF Solidified my Tremendous Amount of Respect for Her.

Absolutely the Best Chess Player I Know.

Fd had No Clue that Dr.GF had Bought the mortgage until he was Served Court Documents.

Hahahahahahahaha.

IMO.

They weren’t there-those people are full of [redacted]!
Retsina? Ouzo, perhaps? ;):p

One thing for certain: that family is not doing any good for Greek tourism, or any honor to their heritage. It'll be a long time before anyone I know dates a Greek or Turk male, as well.

They've really bashed their culture, heritage, and country. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Finally found a clear video of Atty. P. comments when the latest charges were filed.

Atty. P. confirmed he got a 'tip' from CSP and Not the State.

Atty. P. ego seems to have been injured by the seeming preferential treatment accorded to Atty Bowman and his client. Doesn't appear that the red carpet was rolled out for the Pattisville team and Fd and so we see a cranky, tired and disgruntled Atty. P. who had to wait for his client for 3 hours, all the while he had to 'fight' to get a copy of the AW! Mmmm.

What I find so incredible is that Atty. P. has presented at least 6 major 'theories' and more random minor theories over the past six plus months and he is now criticising the State for the discussion of financial issues in AW3?

Delusion or possibly an addiction to drama seems to be alive and well in Pattisville IMO.

Where is the alternative theory or any information about an alibi?

I make it a point not to watch the gasbag speak, but a recent picture of him shows that he is not the carefree, confidant litigator he claims to be. In fact, he is looking positively pasty and drawn. I am no fan of the guy, but if he hasn't had a physical lately, he really should.

I am in no way being sarcastic when I say he should start with his heart. He would not be the first defender to croak in the middle of a stressful case, especially those who do not pay attention to their health.

Maybe Dulos can introduce him to bicycling in a long-sleeved hooded sweatshirt in May, or running through the woods, taking care to avoid the poison ivy (remember Dulos' rashes at the time of his 1st arrest?). Nah, where he is going, he better immediately begin lifting weights and learning exercises for small spaces.

In the meantime, maybe he and Patter can work out together in the luxury work-out room at the Dulos' mansion, paid for with the blood money stolen from the Farber family. Now, I am being sarcastic.

And so the entrance of the 'Greek Family' begins and courtesy of Dave Altimari no less....

Surprised? No, not really. IMO totally par for the course with Pattisville and Fd doing an end run around the gag order and using their resident 'stooge' in the Press to accomplish their goals. Pathetic IMO and I'm angry that this will be allowed to go on with no consequences.

Will we now be treated to press statements from the entire "Greek Family" to say that they were present at each and every one of the incidents mentioned by LA? Farcical IMO.

Disappointed at the Hartford Courant and Dave Alimari for using their press platform to IMO violate the existing 'gag order' via the new interview with the 'Greek Family'. We have no reason to believe the words of the 'Greek Family' as these are just words spoken over the phone to a 'reposter' in Hartford. LA gave sworn statements to LE and is being held to a different standard according to the laws of the State of CT.

IMO Fd and the "Greek Family" are cowards for coming to the US and not giving sworn statements to LE as they no doubt had a right and moral obligation to do if they had information to share that might be relevant to the case. Did they do this? Doubtful IMO if they are choosing to speak to the tabloid press rather than the State's Atty. IF you have something to say then do it properly!

Absolutely. Wonder where the General Counsel of the Hartford Courant stands on all this? Where are the Editors? But MORE IMPORTANT WHERE IS JUDGE BLAWIE AND ATTY COLANGELO??????

If the "Greek Grifters/Family" have something to say they why did they flee back to Greece and are giving 'interviews sharing absolutely uncorroborated evidence from 1,000s of miles away'? If the Greek family were just here did then why not simply pick up the phone and ask to speak to Atty Colangelo to present their evidence?

Nope, "Greek Family" came to CT and fled. We have zero evidence they did anything to provide any information relevant to the case to the State and now from far away they, claim to have the truth?

They IMO are in absolute violation of the gag order that is in place and so far as I know hasn't been modified by the State Supreme Court.

I hope Judge Blawie puts sanctions on the 'Greek Grifters', Atty. P. and Fd for these comments from the 'Greek Family'.

MOO

Yes, but if the "Greek Family" truly had relevant information then why not share it with LE?

LA is on the record and shared evidence in a legal manner and can be punished for perjury. LA stood up to be counted legally and did a possibly difficult thing by going on the record.

THE GREEK FAMILY IS SPEAKING WITH THE TABLOIDS, DIDN'T PRESENT EVIDENCE UNDER POSSIBLE PUNISHMENT FOR PERJURY AND PRETTY MUCH CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH NO CONSEQUENCES FROM 1,000S OF MILES AWAY?

Honestly the 'Greek Family' sound like they have as much respect for the US legal system as their brother and KM do!

Were these comments from the "Greek Family" orchestrated by Atty. P. to get around the terms of the gag order that is still in place and to take peoples eye off the ball of the 460 pages of search warrant info that was dumped yesterday?

Yep IMO.

IMO this is simply more slimey behaviour from a less than scrupulous legal team and unless Judge Blawie and Atty Colangelo step up and stop this from happening then it will continue until trial.

To me, it also shows the "Greek Family" for the people that they are. They aren't interested in seeing justice served in this tragic case. Nope, they just want to lash out and show the complete lack of respect to the US Justice System that their brother and uncle have shown for years.

The same way KM used Fd to evade a no contact order that was in place for the KM STBX, here we see the unscrupulous, unethical and immoral 'Greek Family' putting out random statements on behalf of their relative while at the same time not having the courage to show up and be interviewed ON THE RECORD by LE.

These people were all just in CT and did they go and make statements or offer to be interviewed?

Nope, much easier to throw hand genade comments to the tabloids from Spain and Greece to fuel the Atty. P. desperate need for 'reasonable doubt'. IMO its all quite irresponsible and reprehensible behaviour but not unexpected given the calibre of the entire family surrounding Fd.

LA has had the courage to FOLLOW the LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES and put her words and her statements on the record.

Sadly it appears the 'Greek Family' has no such courage and simply chose to do what Fd did on an ongoing basis which was to 'disregard many of the laws of the United States' and so these people fly to the US and then flee and chose to not go on the record.

Sad situation and IMO not surprising if its all being driven by Atty. P and Fd no doubt IMO.

MOO

BBM.
And trash Jennifer!
Though they are dying to connect with her children.
MOO.

Gloria Farber is paying for everything right now - though I don't know about the mortgage itself - if anyone is paying that at all, it's her, but she may have good reason not to be.

But she pays for everything having to do with the kids, including their protection, health insurance, education - everything.

I think GF owns the house outright now-she is effectively FD’s bank to which he owes the payments he actually isn’t paying

I make it a point not to watch the gasbag speak, but a recent picture of him shows that he is not the carefree, confidant litigator he claims to be. In fact, he is looking positively pasty and drawn. I am no fan of the guy, but if he hasn't had a physical lately, he really should.

I am in no way being sarcastic when I say he should start with his heart. He would not be the first defender to croak in the middle of a stressful case, especially those who do not pay attention to their health.

Maybe Dulos can introduce him to bicycling in a long-sleeved hooded sweatshirt in May, or running through the woods, taking care to avoid the poison ivy (remember Dulos' rashes at the time of his 1st arrest?). Nah, where he is going, he better immediately begin lifting weights and learning exercises for small spaces.

In the meantime, maybe he and Patter can work out together in the luxury work-out room at the Dulos' mansion, paid for with the blood money stolen from the Farber family. Now, I am being sarcastic.

Agreed. We've been wondering about NP's health for a while.

Rabies, transmitted by dead squirrel, perhaps?

I'd suggest that he start with the liver. I suspect he's not been kind to that organ. I also suspect he lacks the organ with which you so kindly recommend he commence his wellness check.

ETA: Was referring to his physical health. As for his mental health, that's clearly been beyond hope for quite some time now.

Last edited:
Let's hope he does something stupid to revoke his bail.

Witness tampering? Witness stalking? Threatening a Witness? etc.

IMO.

I looked into why Dulos was allowed bail.

Capital murder cases used to be prohibited from having bail, but the death penalty was ended in 2012 in CT. So now murder is felony murder not capital murder and so bail is allowed.

No judge wants to have any procedural error in this case, so the bail was granted.

Blood. Lots of blood.
That's all we need to know.
Poor Jennifer. She fought hard.
MOO.
Yes, focus on the blood/DNA evidence, the violence of the crime, the pain the victim endured before death, the conspiracy of Fd/MT and KM, and the premeditation involved in committing this murder of JFd.

JFd without a doubt endured a marriage filled with DV and this experience is contained in the Family Court files and the multiple reports filed with LE that were listed in the latest search warrant dump.

The 'Greek Family' words are nothing more than empty statements from people that lived far away IMO as they didn't have the courage to stand up and ask to be counted and heard by the justice system in the State of CT. Words said from Athens and Spain have no standing in Court and Atty. P. knows this just like he knows that what was done by these people was a violation of the 'gag order'. IMO these are not people of integrity or honour as if they had something to say they would follow the rules of the US Courts. Nope, guess that is simply not the 'Greek Way' as we have been shown so clearly by Fd in Family Court, Civil Court and now Criminal Court.

Had a good laugh thinking that Atty. P. believes the stolen psych report can 'save his client'!

Well, there are other reports in that Family Court file that have power IMO far beyond the stolen psych report that tell quite clearly the ongoing psychological abuse Fd inflicted on not just JFd over many years but his 5 children as well and he did so with no remorse or understanding.

I'm not sure how the stolen psych report figures into the calculus when the blood evidence of the crime is what it is, but I'm sure we will be forced to endure endless rambling from Atty. P. on the topic.

Perhaps LE should raid the Pattisville house offices as this all sounds like yet another 4.20 moment from Atty. P. IMO if he thinks the stolen psych report can save his client! If this is the case then why not just have his client confess and start serving out his sentence and perhaps he might live long enough to get out of prison by the time he is 80!

What is so interesting about Atty. P. is that I am not convinced he really keeps track of his comments over time. I'd thought with a love of history and books and possibly religion that he might have more interest in narrative cohesion. Nope. None that I can see, its as if he seeks to simply create chaos and smoke and more smoke. He simply seems focused on the 'word of the day' and it's as if he is engaging in hand to hand battle on behalf of his client constantly with no strategy other than living to fight another day.

It's exhausting to watch and IMO also unnecessary if a solid defense strategy is in place. I do believe his strategy is what it is because he believes most of the public isn't watching and that folks (other than him of course) are stupid fools. Its also because there is no alternative theory and no alibi.

Atty. P. himself said that KM was the cornerstone of their defense in his remarks the other day. I found this fascinating to hear him say as what person facing potential for life in prison would put any part of their destiny in the hands of the likes of KM? But yet Atty. P. and Fd did. Ooops!

IDK, it seems like Pattisville is scrambling as the ceiling is dropping and the floor is falling away piece by piece.

We have seen only a fraction of what is available to the prosecution and none of the cell phone data. So much yet to learn here. Odd then to see Atty. P. fixated on a stolen psych report which will save his client. First it was MT will 'save his client' and then it was KM who will 'save his client' and now its a discredited psych report that didn't meet the standards of evidence in Family Court which will 'save his client'.

Does Atty. P. have a defense strategy or will it always be something 'new' which will 'save his client'?

MOO

Hi Misy, and welcome! Have to agree with your assessment of Jennifer.

There are some of her writings here, on her local Patch network. It's one of a few places she wrote: (If you can't see them, choose the "articles" dropdown.)
Patch User Profile for Jennifer Dulos

Interested in hearing more from you!

Oh Alathea, thank you so much! This is so bittersweet, being able to now read the thoughts and stories she shared. They’re funny and sweet, sometimes profound. When I heard them they just touched me so. She’s someone I wish I could have known, been friends with. She’s someone you’d want to have in your life. Her loss is tragic. And in such a horrible, terrifying way...it’s hard to take. The world has lost a beautiful, loving woman. My heart breaks for her. And her mom, her family and especially those precious children of hers she so obviously cherished and adored. It’s beyond sad.

Welcome!

I agree that the blog posts of JFd are the best we have available here to possibly know her better. I wish we had her latest book which was in progress when she left 4Jx! Perhaps that is what Fd was looking for when he raided the MBR at Welles? IDK!

Links to these blog postings have been put on WS at various points in prior threads, so search them out.

Here is one from wayback that I use: And five makes seven...

Here is a link to NYT article that does a good job IMO of laying out some of the facts of the JFd relationship and history in Family Court. Also seek out the writings of Mike Dinan of the Newcanaanite as he did some early articles on the Family Court which are IMO amongst the best done on this case so far.

Jennifer Dulos: Inside the Turbulent Marriage of the Missing Connecticut Mother of 5

Last edited:
Totally agree. And IMO , I would bet the farm that they hadn’t a clue as to his abuse. She would never have confided in them about that. There was no relationship between them and JD. And if they did know.... they would have sided with him anyway.

QUOTE="afitzy, post: 15727957, member: 244231"]And so the entrance of the 'Greek Family' begins and courtesy of Dave
Surprised? No, not really. IMO totally par for the course with Pattisville and Fd doing an end run around the gag order and using their resident 'stooge' in the Press to accomplish their goals. Pathetic IMO and I'm angry that this will be allowed to go on with no consequences.

Will we now be treated to press statements from the entire "Greek Family" to say that they were present at each and every one of the incidents mentioned by LA? Farcical IMO.

Disappointed at the Hartford Courant and Dave Alimari for using their press platform to IMO violate the existing 'gag order' via the new interview with the 'Greek Family'. We have no reason to believe the words of the 'Greek Family' as these are just words spoken over the phone to a 'reposter' in Hartford. LA gave sworn statements to LE and is being held to a different standard according to the laws of the State of CT.

IMO Fd and the "Greek Family" are cowards for coming to the US and not giving sworn statements to LE as they no doubt had a right and moral obligation to do if they had information to share that might be relevant to the case. Did they do this? Doubtful IMO if they are choosing to speak to the tabloid press rather than the State's Atty. IF you have something to say then do it properly!

Absolutely. Wonder where the General Counsel of the Hartford Courant stands on all this? Where are the Editors? But MORE IMPORTANT WHERE IS JUDGE BLAWIE AND ATTY COLANGELO??????

If the "Greek Grifters/Family" have something to say they why did they flee back to Greece and are giving 'interviews sharing absolutely uncorroborated evidence from 1,000s of miles away'? If the Greek family were just here did then why not simply pick up the phone and ask to speak to Atty Colangelo to present their evidence?

Nope, "Greek Family" came to CT and fled. We have zero evidence they did anything to provide any information relevant to the case to the State and now from far away they, claim to have the truth?

They IMO are in absolute violation of the gag order that is in place and so far as I know hasn't been modified by the State Supreme Court.

I hope Judge Blawie puts sanctions on the 'Greek Grifters', Atty. P. and Fd for these comments from the 'Greek Family'.

MOO

Yes, but if the "Greek Family" truly had relevant information then why not share it with LE?

LA is on the record and shared evidence in a legal manner and can be punished for perjury. LA stood up to be counted legally and did a possibly difficult thing by going on the record.

THE GREEK FAMILY IS SPEAKING WITH THE TABLOIDS, DIDN'T PRESENT EVIDENCE UNDER POSSIBLE PUNISHMENT FOR PERJURY AND PRETTY MUCH CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH NO CONSEQUENCES FROM 1,000S OF MILES AWAY?

Honestly the 'Greek Family' sound like they have as much respect for the US legal system as their brother and KM do!

Were these comments from the "Greek Family" orchestrated by Atty. P. to get around the terms of the gag order that is still in place and to take peoples eye off the ball of the 460 pages of search warrant info that was dumped yesterday?

Yep IMO.

IMO this is simply more slimey behaviour from a less than scrupulous legal team and unless Judge Blawie and Atty Colangelo step up and stop this from happening then it will continue until trial.

To me, it also shows the "Greek Family" for the people that they are. They aren't interested in seeing justice served in this tragic case. Nope, they just want to lash out and show the complete lack of respect to the US Justice System that their brother and uncle have shown for years.

The same way KM used Fd to evade a no contact order that was in place for the KM STBX, here we see the unscrupulous, unethical and immoral 'Greek Family' putting out random statements on behalf of their relative while at the same time not having the courage to show up and be interviewed ON THE RECORD by LE.

These people were all just in CT and did they go and make statements or offer to be interviewed?

Nope, much easier to throw hand genade comments to the tabloids from Spain and Greece to fuel the Atty. P. desperate need for 'reasonable doubt'. IMO its all quite irresponsible and reprehensible behaviour but not unexpected given the calibre of the entire family surrounding Fd.

LA has had the courage to FOLLOW the LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES and put her words and her statements on the record.

Sadly it appears the 'Greek Family' has no such courage and simply chose to do what Fd did on an ongoing basis which was to 'disregard many of the laws of the United States' and so these people fly to the US and then flee and chose to not go on the record.

Sad situation and IMO not surprising if its all being driven by Atty. P and Fd no doubt IMO.

MOO[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members