Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then charges will come.
JUSTICE4PAIGHTON
NOW LETS GET HIS *advertiser censored** off the streets.
and by the way his cleaning up shows the suspects disregards for human life. And disposal.
Paighton was not trash
Unfortunately, one thing I have learned over the years is that there are a huge number of people out there that have absolutely no respect for human life. For every killer out there, and there are many, there are probably 20 people who would help them cover the act up. Just plain disgusting.

Here is what is confusing me, FH was taken in to custody on suspicion of kidnapping. Yet, today police say that PH went with him willingly. So why did they hold him? Surely they must have had at least something incriminating before taking him in to custody?

As for Fredrick Hampton, let's hope that he is still walking and not buried in a shallow grave somewhere. Or maybe not.

Rsbm
Something was definitely going on for her to not immediately ask for help if she was straight up kidnapped, IMO.

There is a report upstream that states that multiple texts were sent, and the one we know of was the last text, iirc, so I’m not sure if we can say for certain that she did not reach out immediately.

Here is what is confusing me, FH was taken in to custody on suspicion of kidnapping. Yet, today police say that PH went with him willingly. So why did they hold him? Surely they must have had at least something incriminating before taking him in to custody?

As for Fredrick Hampton, let's hope that he is still walking and not buried in a shallow grave somewhere. Or maybe not.

Where did they say she went with him willingly in the PC? I must’ve been stoned out of my mind during that PC.

There is a report upstream that states that multiple texts were sent, and the one we know of was the last text, iirc, so I’m not sure if we can say for certain that she did not reach out immediately.

I'm confused by the multiple texts. I looked & was only able to find one. Perhaps LE isn't releasing?

My gut still says she left with someone she believed to be ok. I mean, FH probably doesn't go around telling the ladies he did 20 for gang rape...

What seems weird to me, is why a guy who had been in jail for 20 years would bury someone on a property so easily linked to him?

I don't think this was a planned kidnapping, murder kind of thing. I keep going back to it being panic after their plans for using her went awry. And even though he's obviously very bad news, it's still at least POSSIBLE that she overdosed, he panicked, and buried her body. Incredibly stupid, but possible. I don't see a guy like him calling 911....especially if other stuff had gone down.

There may have been even worse characters on the scene who told FH to get rid of PH. That could explain PH not knowing who she was with. FH almost certainly knows some very bad people. It's not a stretch to imagine some could be worse than he is. At 50, FH isn't a young guy. He's probably not the top criminal in the area.

My current speculation as to the timeline of the investigation :
Fred is identified as one of the men seen with Paighton at the bar
Fred is detained on suspicion of kidnapping
Maintains that Paighton left with him willingly
Review of security footage supports this (and shows that there was no second heavy set black man, be that the second man was "tall with glasses" or there wasn't a second man at all q.v. "no one matching the description" and "nothing helpful to the investigation" which actually in hindsight may have been police frustration that the footage supported Fred's version of events)
Fred released
More evidence collected, be that statements from Fred's friends, more detailed cell phone telemetry or other
Paighton's body located
Physical evidence on on the body positively links Fred with Paighton's death

Haven't we said over and over that in 99.75% of drug related deaths, the bystanders do not bury the body?
FH does not seem like the type of dude who has a shred of value for human life.
It makes no sense that he would even bury PH's body much less at a home that is connected to him.

BBM
@margarita25 thanks for giving us your 2 cent. I really appreciate how you lay things out.
FH has LOTS of relatives in the area. I have NOT sleuthed them nor am I commenting on them. Possibly this has been stated, but the reward money was pretty enticing.
My gut tells me, that one of his relatives called FH out. Would love to know if any of you have thoughts on this....

I would say likely. If not, someone present who was scared of being an accessory, or with a record. I don't think as someone said previously this FH sought out recovering addicts. That's a stretch, to conclude that this person had an IQ high enough to be that elaborate. Opportunists are just that. They pray on people who in their mind are less than. People who are less likely to tell. Predators are all the same. Be they pedos or other, they are all the same. They all have this inherent ability to view their victims as willing participants. They are broke, and utterly beyond repair. I am in awe as to why we continue to let them free, as if being locked up has somehow cured them.

My theory after the presser:

PH was last witnessed alive at the Tin Roof Bar (TRB) located in Birmingham, AL
on Friday, Dec 20, 2019.

PH was with suspect FH, and possibly others, between 10:45 PM - midnight-- if not earlier.

PH was with suspect FH on Saturday, Dec 21 from about midnight until he buried her body in a shallow grave in the backyard of relatives home (Bessemer, AL).

PH died sometime Dec 21 --at a residence on McClain St in Brighton, AL

If the suspect was not present at TRB on Dec 20, I think it's possible PH willingly left TRB with two husky black men (HBM), and traveled to Brighton to meet up with FH for the purpose of obtaining an illicit substance that ultimately resulted in her death. Brighton is about 15.3 miles west of TRB (google maps).

I believe there were others present at the Brighton residence unknown to PH -- prompting her to text the friend that she did not know who she was with and might be in trouble.

Sometime Saturday, Dec 21, I believe FH transported PH's dead body, wrapped in a sheet, to a relative's home in Bessmer where she was buried in the back yard. The distance between Brighton to Bessmer is about 3.7 miles (google maps).

I believe the motive for suspect FH to bury PH was because he supplied an illicit substance to PH that resulted in her death --which pursuant to Alabama criminal code, can result in a murder charge against the suspect.

I believe that as soon as toxicology results confirm PH's cause of death a drug OD (supplied by FH), he will be charged with the murder of PH-- in addition to abuse of a corpse charge already under the warrant for his arrest.

MOO

upload_2020-1-16_14-11-15-png.226335

About the house in question; this reporter shows one house which is his last known location and the other is one that the neighbors say was searched.

carol robinson on Twitter

Reporter says she photographed these homes a couple of weeks ago. Obviously she knew something back then. She is the reporter I mentioned upthread that said LE has a handle on what happened & has for some time. She said that on a radio interview 10 days ago.

Haven't we said over and over that in 99.75% of drug related deaths, the bystanders do not bury the body?
FH does not seem like the type of dude who has a shred of value for human life.
It makes no sense that he would even bury PH's body much less at a home that is connected to him.
It totally makes sense if others knew he was with her, and he was worried about going back to prison for giving her drugs etc. Even if her friends didn’t know she was with him, he still had a body on his hands.

He’s not going to leave her at his place, and he isn’t going to do a drive and dump. It actually makes sense, to me. Smart? No.

He buried her somewhere he was familiar with (which many criminals do) banking on the hope that nothing would be traced back to him. Without tips/cell data etc they may never have located PH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny