Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was some good info here. Points:
1. NP says FD doesn't have bike but neither do LE. Didn't mention that Mercier label found in trash dump.
2. Only FD investigated. Alternate theories.
3. Explanation for FD prints on garbage bags.
4. I'm guessing this part is in SW but I missed it so far. LE says JD death occurred at 8:30 AM. That is very specific. What info is there that makes LE say that?
Replying to my own post. Cannot edit anymore. Meant to say at 8:30AM. How does LE know that JD was killed at 8:30? Was a gun shot heard? Would be surprised if FD wanted to make noise but he's done alot of dumb stuff. Maybe she was wearing a watch that stopped working? Any ideas? This intrigues me.

Last edited:
Replying to my own post. Cannot edit anymore. Meant to say at 8:30AM. How does LE know that JD was killed at 8:30? Was a gun shot heard? Would be surprised if FD wanted to make noise but he's done alot of dumb stuff. Maybe she was wearing a watch that stopped working? Any ideas? This intrigues me.
Yeah I wondered that also. but in past cases the Medical Examiner has to make a call based
on evidence (blood) and suspected types of injuries, and here has probably, IMO, felt the
victim died relatively quickly from blood loss.
Doubt that this is an exact time but based solely on professional opinion.

Replying to my own post. Cannot edit anymore. Meant to say at 8:30AM. How does LE know that JD was killed at 8:30? Was a gun shot heard? Would be surprised if FD wanted to make noise but he's done alot of dumb stuff. Maybe she was wearing a watch that stopped working? Any ideas? This intrigues me.[/QUOTE
Maybe it was determined because
8:30 is when she last seen alive along with the LARGE amount of blood loss

I'm guessing that, based on survellieance and evidence at the scene, they believe she was accosted almost upon entry. Her purse may have been in the house all along. Even a careful person might make a quick run to school without her purse/ID.

I wonder..... how much blood got on HER KEYS. Unless she left them IN the Suburban.

I'm assuming LE has a good sense of how many steps JF took before she was ambushed...

And since they know what time she returned home, they would have a good idea how quickly the violent assault started.

I agree with others, she was wearing an intermediate outfit, with the intent to shower and change for her appointment.

JMO

Apple Watch, FitBit data recording heart rate ? App stores data on line

BellaVita said:
Replying to my own post. Cannot edit anymore. Meant to say at 8:30AM. How does LE know that JD was killed at 8:30? Was a gun shot heard? Would be surprised if FD wanted to make noise but he's done alot of dumb stuff. Maybe she was wearing a watch that stopped working? Any ideas? This intrigues me.[/QUOTE
Maybe it was determined because
8:30 is when she last seen alive along with the LARGE amount of blood loss

my guess: they know from cameras, phone info that is about the time she arrived home/entered the garage (maybe even have data showing the time the garage was opened and the door closed?) and believe that she was attacked in the garage at that time since most of the blood evidence was in the garage.

How do they know which Stop and Shop she was in when she took her selfie? Phone ping in that location? Wouldn’t this have prevented MT from actually being in NC? Interesting that she would have tried so hard to create an alibi. Did they ever speak to the “friend”, who left her handbag at 4JX the night before? I can’t see MT in NC with the current information, but trying so hard to create an alibi does seem to prove her collaboration with Fd and KM in Jennifer’s murder. I would like to see LE lean a little on the “friend” who left her handbag behind, and needed MT to bring it to her, rather than frantically picking it up herself.

not sure if the robot itself has a camera. Actually it has some camera because it reports "spills." Not sure if it stores data; it probably does for insurance purposes. IMO. Stop n Shop has entry cameras that show you arriving and I guess leaving the store.

not sure if the robot itself has a camera. Actually it has some camera because it reports "spills." Not sure if it stores data; it probably does for insurance purposes. IMO. Stop n Shop has entry cameras that show you arriving and I guess leaving the store.
and norm will waste time filing motions to get Marty on the stand

Funny-I was just wondering how they pinpointed that particular time

Finally found a clear video of Atty. P. comments when the latest charges were filed.

Atty. P. confirmed he got a 'tip' from CSP and Not the State.

Atty. P. ego seems to have been injured by the seeming preferential treatment accorded to Atty Bowman and his client. Doesn't appear that the red carpet was rolled out for the Pattisville team and Fd and so we see a cranky, tired and disgruntled Atty. P. who had to wait for his client for 3 hours, all the while he had to 'fight' to get a copy of the AW! Mmmm.

What I find so incredible is that Atty. P. has presented at least 6 major 'theories' and more random minor theories over the past six plus months and he is now criticising the State for the discussion of financial issues in AW3?

Delusion or possibly an addiction to drama seems to be alive and well in Pattisville IMO.

Where is the alternative theory or any information about an alibi?

Atty Pattis doth protest too much, methinks. Hope Atty Pattis doesn't quit his day job to play high stakes poker.

I don't believe Atty Pattis and Atty Bowman are on the opposite sides of the table, much as this poor theatre might suggest. Atty Pattis is familiar with representing Jennifer Valiente. Perhaps deliberately reminiscent of Jennifer Valiente's dilemma, there is a fundamental difference which makes me believe that the tail wagging this dog in this case is not at all comparable to the dynamics that broke the Navin case. MOO.

MT was bailed out almost immediately while Valiente did time behind bars without officially cracking. The funding source for both MT and FD legal fees will be traced soon enough, IMO. Follow the money. Keep following the money. Andreas was specifically named in the AW...just a matter of time. Jennifer's murder was motivated by money and the co-conspirators are all being paid from the same source: white elephant properties securing hard money lenders or worse types at loan shark rates. How can the attorneys involved think they will end up keeping a dime of the dirty money? It will all go to victim restitution. MOO.

Yes. The latest AppleWatch 4 can even provide EKG quality heart data. The Data stores on line, it’s linked with an iPhone, and her iPhone was still on for quite a time after . If she had one and was wearing it.....

Last edited:
The hole was probably dug in March like the warrant stated km phone pinged there for 40 min which means he didnt dig it himself either.

somebody bought some BBQ grates, lime and a tarp. maybe one of his visits is dropping those materials off. curious who dug the trench. if not FD or KM, could they have hired some one and told that person it was for deer carcass or for a blind or something that not would sound nefarious?

Even the crickets are stunned.
I feel like the prosecution's case is weak at proving Jennifer is dead, I dont think a large blood loss and having to use terms like "without medical treatment she would be dead"

I just dont really think most prosecutors would charge him with murder without better evidence she is dead. Aniah Blanchard's case was similar in that they found a life threatening amount of blood and would likely be dead without medical treatment. Still they only charged Yazeed with kidnapping until the body was found.

According to FD's AW3, MT says that, when she returned from her alibi run of selfies, the Raptor was not at 4JC (bc PG had it) but the Fore Suburban was.

That tells us NOTHING. Because it came from HER. But a curious overshare, no?

Her timestamps make it virtually impossible for her to have been in NC. Could she be lying about those, too?... somethings fishy somewhere.

You know, if FD intentionally kept her out of the loop, gave her a lot of instructions just no explanations, the second the obvious came into focus, she should have rolled. Distance herself fron the stench of death and claim blind allegiance. But she didn't. Why?

She can't think this is going to go away. No reason to protect HIM. That fairytale is DONE.

We know she helped with the garbage bags (her fingerprints, on the knots). We know she was there for the DufOdessey. We know she was there when FD called KM during the Albany dump. We can assume she heard whatever FD said.

But now, how do we reconcile alleged selfies, purse returns and friend visits around Farmington with her possible involvement on Welles?

Help me here.

JMOs.
IMO during the morning her “job” was to create and alibi for both FD and KM and she went through great lengths to ensure she had an alibi. Her hands-on involvement comes later in the day for clean-up and getting rid of the evidence. She had plenty of time to take her daughter to school, return a purse, and play with a robot in store. She was establishing the fact that she was not in Welles because she wasn’t. She was closer to home and could prove it and not only that she was there with both FD and KM! Only later did cracks in her story start to appear.

The arrest and the search warrants keep referring to the neighbor’s camera that shot the image of FD returning to 4JX from Hartford and him getting out of truck to check his mail. What has never been mentioned is any other vehicular activity occurring that day and you can be sure police know the cars that came and went. That is jmo though.

IMO I also think the reason she didn’t roll is because she knew exactly what was going on and what her role was. She was along for the ride and the prize of taking over all JF’s wealth and house. That was her motive to play along. Too bad for her she didn’t weigh the consequences of what would happen if she were caught. No fairy tale and no petite prince for her now. JMO.

Looks like this action is sadly a day late and many dollars short! Why aren't we seeing a simultaneous Motion from Danbury Savings Bank for Bank Fraud in the event that the financial statements of Fd/FORE weren't properly submitted? How was Danbury Saving Bank able to undertake a loan of this size (large for this particular institution IMO) if the Borrower hadn't prepared 1040s for 2 years and didn't have reviewed or audited financial statements? Is this loan to FD/FORE in compliance with the lending practices of The Danbury Savings Bank?

I'm really curious what the Board of Directors of The Danbury Savings Bank thinks of how their lending guidelines were implemented by its staff officers in making this loan to FORE/FD? Are the involved officers still with Danbury Savings Bank? I'd frankly be quite concerned if this loan file looks anywhere close to what I imagine it to be! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fd had 'no equity' in the property in New Canaan (is this in compliance with bank lending practices?). Fd also refused to allow the Bank to have a key to the property to check on the status of the project and refused to allow a security camera to be installed so that they could monitor the property as well (wouldn't this generate a default in the underlying lending documents as well given that this appeared to be within the ability of the Bank to do?).

Wonder who from Danbury Savings Bank, Danbury, CT was charged with supervising this loan? Oops!

Another FORE/FD financial mess and I do wonder how much $$$ Fd sucked out of this property and how much of it ended up in the pockets of various Pattisville atty's?

Are we seeing possible bank fraud both with Danbury Savings Bank and Peoples Bank of Bridgeport from FORE/Fd undertaken to pay attys?

Is the States Atty. also looking into this issue regarding potential bank fraud to pay attorneys and other creditors?

Relevant sections from the above posted Motion for Appointment of a Permanent Receiver.

View attachment 226417View attachment 226418

MOO
I am hoping the feds are investigating what appears to be significant financial fraud by Dulos. He would not be the first murderer who is subject to dual prosecutions in state and federal court. Such prosecutions do not happen routinely, but this sure seems like a good case for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon