Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Like a recent poster, I’ve been lurking for a few days now and decided I needed to create an account and join you all. I have no idea how I stumbled upon this site, but I’m forever grateful. It has been able to clarify so many things for me.
I am devastated for Jennifer, her family and most importantly her children. I’m local to New Canaan. I have been to all the court appearances thus far and plan to be there tomorrow. I can’t scream Justice for Jennifer any louder

(hope I did this right!)

Hi Serenity, it’s nice to have you here!

If the child knew that Fotis was in a position to see, but felt awkward trying to conceal the pad, as in " I don't trust you, Dad."
Of course Fotis is completely to blame for doing that, but the child is going to a lot of reassurance. Kids just do not know how much of an advantage adults have in manipulating them, and are not going to be easy on themselves for being tricked.

Is there, and I bet there is, a device that FD could have obtained by whatever means, that could “read” the code as it was put into the pad?

Welcome welcome @auspex ! Happy to see you join. I have a question that’s been bothering me for quite some time. You mention the level of activity on Lapham. Do you see someone moving a body between two vehicles at this location , at this time , and actually thinking they stand a good chance of NOT being observed? and great thoughts on the bike! I believe he definitely jogged or biked back to 4JX after arriving in the Tacoma.
Hi Chicago - I think Auspex is more local to Farmington so I can share my opinion as a New Canaan resident. Lapham is relatively secluded with sporadic traffic - within a 10 minute period that time of day you will likely experience a passing car or a few (and even the occasional school bus) but there is no steady stream. And it is adjacent to wooded trails and relatively quiet so if you are in a vigilant mode you can hear the cars before they are within view and wait and plan any activities you do not want to be observed accordingly. Personally if I had driven by and saw a man in athletic gear standing next to a truck and looking like he was doing a pre-run stretch or gearing up his bike I would not have thought twice.

And where is he keeping his cars
If this is the same one
We are going to need a database to keep track of Fd and his vehicles.

Going from memory here but this BMW I don't think is registered in his name in Farmington?

If this is true then where are these cars coming from?

Are these cars legal and can they be registered?

Is Fd simply acting as a broker of cars and so they belong to someone else and he is merely a middleman taking a cut?

Did these cars come from EU via Greece or are they from the US?

We should take a poll as to whether Fd declares any income from these car sales? Or, is he paying Pattisville in used BMWs? I guess we will know soon if 'ole Atty. P. trades in the Volvo SUV with poor mileage for a souped up M7 - - Zoom Zoom Ponytail!!!!!!!!!!!

MOO

This is my opinion and my opinion only. Getting that journal admitted into evidence might be tough during the State's case in chief, because it is hearsay (out of court statement made to establish the truth of the facts asserted). I suspect Coangelo is going to try to get it in under the "state of mind" exception, namely to establish Jennifer's state of mind with respect to her devotion to her children and need to keep them safe.

If Dulos elects to testify, the chances of that journal coming in greatly increases IMO. Why? Because if Dulos testifies that Jennifer abandoned her children in a Gone Girl scenario, and wasn't murdered by him, that journal becomes clear rebuttal evidence to establish she was not in the "state of mind" to so callously damage the children she loved above all else. Putting Dulos on the stand is a huge risk that many defenders would not consider, given the many ways he will be impeached with his prior statements, damning evidence like this journal...and who knows what else? It seems the C Team is unconcerned with this potential for disaster, at least publicly.

The presentation of evidence in this case could be a law school exam, as there will be a great deal of it, gathered from many sources. Every state has adopted specific Rules of Evidence, which set forth what is and is not admissible in court, and these rules can be quite complex. Prosecutors usually have a better understanding of the rules of evidence than most trial lawyers, and experienced prosecutors, who have tried lots of cases, have the best grasp of all. You can be sure that Coangelo is going to be prepared to do battle to get as much evidence of guilt in as possible, and NP will do his best, whatever that is, to keep it out.

Her "Patch" columns are probably easy to introduce- publicly published, but they are a bit old, IMO.

Very much so.

However, I was responding to the OP who said that JFd would have Forgiven the child.

Telling a child who has done Nothing wrong, that you Forgive them, Actually tells the child they Did do something wrong when they did Not.

Tell them you Love them. Reassure them they did Nothing wrong. Hug and Kiss them.

Do everything possible to tell that child they did Nothing wrong and they are Loved to Infinity and Beyond.

HOWEVER, NEVER EVER use the word Forgive in this possible scenario.

Forgiveness is used for people who have done something wrong and a child Knows this.

Once you tell the child they are forgiven, they will ALWAYS Carry the thought that they did actually do something wrong and that it was all their fault. At that point, they will Never believe that it was not their fault.

Just don't say the word - Forgiven.

IMO.

I agree. You did nothing wrong is the right thing to say.

Hello everyone. Like a recent poster, I’ve been lurking for a few days now and decided I needed to create an account and join you all. I have no idea how I stumbled upon this site, but I’m forever grateful. It has been able to clarify so many things for me.
I am devastated for Jennifer, her family and most importantly her children. I’m local to New Canaan. I have been to all the court appearances thus far and plan to be there tomorrow. I can’t scream Justice for Jennifer any louder

(hope I did this right!)
I think it is fantastic that you are showing up for court. It's a great way to show support and to remind Mr. Dulos that the community is keeping an eye on this case.

We are going to need a database to keep track of Fd and his vehicles.

Going from memory here but this BMW I don't think is registered in his name in Farmington?

If this is true then where are these cars coming from?

Are these cars legal and can they be registered?
Or, is he paying Pattisville in used BMWs? I guess we will know soon if 'ole Atty. P. trades in the Volvo SUV with poor mileage for a souped up M7 - - Zoom Zoom Ponytail!!!!!!!!!!!
MOO
Or another used Volvo

Attachments

• F0AB1BEC-58EF-4BFA-8506-40FD3C59E320.jpeg
    F0AB1BEC-58EF-4BFA-8506-40FD3C59E320.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 76
Her "Patch" columns are probably easy to introduce- publicly published, but they are a bit old, IMO.
Yes, but its curious to see IMO what she was writing about during a time when Fd said he had checked out of the marriage (Fd said he checked out in 2010). JFd seemed to either be dancing around the relationship issues and choosing to write about other things or writing a lot about the marriage in her unseen and unpublished book and not on the blog postings. I still do wonder if Fd was searching Welles looking for the JFd latest book about the marriage. Wherever the book draft might be, I hope it is well secured.

MOO

Good evening everyone! Pardon me for this slightly off topic question but can someone pls enlighten me? EE is frequently referred to and I take it this is FD’s (awesome) project manager who owns the red Tacoma. But isn’t he actually PG ? Argh. I’m confused. MOO TIA

Personally if I had driven by and saw a man in athletic gear standing next to a truck and looking like he was doing a pre-run stretch or gearing up his bike I would not have thought twice.

I completely agree with @NCmom99 . And TBQH, I don't think I would have been suspicious even if I'd seen him moving "garbage bags" from the SUV to the pick-up. FD took the Tacoma because it looks like a work truck and wouldn't invite attention with a bunch of black bags and a bike in the back. (It makes me endlessly furious FD disposed of JFd in trash bags like you would any other household waste. What a sick, sick individual.)

That said, I don't think FD had enough time or cover to dispose of the body in the vicinity of Lapham Rd. I think the unaccounted time there was spent moving JFd and cleaning her car. Then he drives off with everything in the Tacoma to dispose of on his own turf.

MOO, of course

Well I would forgive the child! So would everybody, I suspect, including Jennifer if she were alive or if she is somehow looking in on her children. The only one at fault if that happened is Fotis for peeking or otherwise obtaining the code from a child. Kids are not in charge of home security systems.

Replying to my own post to say I agree with the feedback I’m getting. forgiveness isn’t the correct concept; the child would be blameless in that scenario.

It is what I meant, but My word choice went astray while imagining the child unable to forgive him/herself.

Absolutely. He also likely saw the two eldest boys (not only in terms of athletic/sports ability) as being the most important bc of how FD saw himself. And I keep thinking of JFd blog...where he threw a fit because she was thinking of using his mother's first name as the middle name for the birth of their youngest daughter and how he responded that if that was how the daughter would be named (instead of his mother's first name as daughter's first name) that he would take no part in the daughter's Christening nor even be involved with the daughter's life. What kind of parent even says that? Would even contemplate such an idea? Even if it was to bully JFd into getting his way...what kind of parent says anything close to that? Like he could have said things differently or in another way to get his way. According to JFd blog he said it this particular way.

they had 5 children- two sets of twins.... any reasonable person would have let her pick the names for 2 ... [do you know anyone who has carried 2 sets of twins to term? I know 2 small women who almost died (seriously) carrying twins. Neither of them chose to have more children after the twins. just saying ]

Wonder if he was keeping them at Avon Self Storage (think @LittleBitty called this *advertiser censored* for short!).

Would make it easy to meet with buyers and be a step removed from 4Jx.

You know what? The devil is in the details I think here. If I am not mistaken because I downloaded the SWs in my brain like some bad Lifetime movie version of the Matrix I think MT said something to LE like Fd kept at least one unit there.
Wondering if given his relationship with DH, HH etc...there was one not in FD name...Worth a thought.

Glad to read this one again as it shows yet again the sloppy drafting coming out of Atty. P. offices (2 different memo dates sent to Atty Weinstein).

But, the more interesting part of this particular document IMO that I hadn't recalled was that Atty. P. told Atty Weinstein that he would follow up and THEN he proceeded to do exactly the opposite and in fact never responded. So much for a persons word being their bond and I guess this is why folks of the bar frequently have a bitter taste left in their mouth after dealing with 'ole Atty. P. and crew.

But I do wonder on why to redact that name of the investigator unless the prior investigator has resigned and a new person is on board and so they want to hide their identity to protect the person from being discovered doing whatever questionable activities they are tasked to do by Pattisville.

All sounds just a little bit shady?

Atty. P. never did have to supply this information to Atty Weinstein unfortunately. Judge Noble didn't seem to force the issue unfortunately.

I do wonder when/if we will be hearing from Judge Noble as sadly watching him manage the closing days of the Civil Trial was quite disappointing as it seemed to be one rule violation after another. Glad to see Atty Weinstein made it through the trial without suffering a stroke or commit some act of violence as the conduct of that trial by Judge Noble was one for the record books IMO.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member