Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO FD is too dangerous and is a threat to the local community. What if an innocent person stopped to ask FD what he was doing while he was destroying the memorial? Would FD have thrown that rock he was holding at them? What if an innocent person accidentally bumps into him at the grocery store or makes a comment he doesn’t like? His anger is too volatile. He needs to be in prison right now before he hurts somebody else. MOO

If LE won't do it, members if the gun club need to go back out there and dig down TWELVE FEET.

WHERE DID THE LIME GO?

JMO
What brand were those bags. I hope they canvassed for a purchase that included the two grills and two bags.
These aren't handyman, with sheds of extra things, these are the types that get stuff as they go.

Does anyone know why when trying to post via my cellphone it told me "your IP address is banned" That was a little frightening. I have no access via my phone, but am able to get on from my computer. I wanted to post the moment I exited the courtroom for you guys, but I could not.

Saw FD, dressed all in black. It was interesting to note that NP submitted for evidence to the Judge pages from a Facebook group about trying to "taunt Mr Dulos" by placing flowers, balloons and candles within his view. He listed off multiple posters names. Have to be careful what personal information you put out on social media. I was so thankful for Judge White reaction to this. Essentially, he said, what he did was stupid and not to do it again. He changed the conditions to his release that he is no longer allowed to leave the house for work related issues (he can work from home) RC also filed a protective order for JD sister that was approved.

Hi Serenity, did you happen to notice a female in the court room today who might be Fd’s new side-side-piece? Curious to know who is supporting him these days! The footage shows a young woman in the front row, Stage Left (right of Fd and co) , who isn’t taking notes (so not a reporter) but who looks quite emotionally drawn-in. Looks worried and has her hand to her face most of the time. Did you notice her or anyone who could be the new paramour?!

Our [REDACTED] video experts slowed down the vid down frame-by-frame for us. Result: turns out there is only one phone in question. The first gesture of putting the phone into his jacket pocket was unsuccessful then he handed it off to gingerbread man. If anyone wants to see it LMK.

Yes. Not only did read the names from FB, but spelled them out. The inflection in his voice as he was reading the posts was like he was reading a children’s book.

How many times has NP said “Mr. Fotis”?
As I said, I haven't seen today's Court hearing. BUT, if Atty. P. did in fact read out people's names from social media during Court, how does this not fall into the category of possible DOXXING?

Last time I looked, Doxxing is an ILLEGAL activity and here we have it being done by an attorney and in front of a Judge?

We have been talking a lot here about Doxxing on WS and I really wonder if as an officer of the court whether it was appropriate for Atty. P. to read out the names of people on social media today (if this is what happened?).

If this is what happened today then it seems totally inappropriate to me and I hope the people whose names were read out in Court report their protest to the Judge of today's hearing AND Atty Colangelo.

The other thing I found stunning was the remark by Atty. P. made outside court about the person that allegedly took the video at 4Jx. Atty. P. IMO seemed to indicate that he knew who this person was and IMO the remarks made by Atty. P. to this person were quite threatening and menacing. Why is this acceptable behaviour from an officer of the Court? I found the remarks quite threatening and in a very menacing manner too. Does Atty. P. have as little self control as his client, Fd? Certainly seems like it to me as he is now issuing threats to people in the public domain and using the Press to do so. Methinks more than one line has been crossed here and I'm concerned!!!

What is going on in CT?????? Why did Atty Colangelo or the Judge not step in immediately to have Atty. P. STOP reading peoples names out in Court???

MOO

dox
/däks/
verb
INFORMAL
gerund or present participle: doxxing
  1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
    "hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

Last edited:
MOO FD is too dangerous and is a threat to the local community. What if an innocent person stopped to ask FD what he was doing while he was destroying the memorial? Would FD have thrown that rock he was holding at them? What if an innocent person accidentally bumps into him at the grocery store or makes a comment he doesn’t like? His anger is too volatile. He needs to be in prison right now before he hurts somebody else. MOO

This is an important point.

What if he harms - or kills - someone else while out on bond? He's fully capable of it.

He may well have been helping to plot another murder already (though he hasn't been hit with another arrest about that so far) - but with a temper like that, why would they want to take a chance?

It's also interesting that he's not taking any fall for MT - you know, not taking the blame so she can go free. Nope.

Hi Serenity, did you happen to notice a female in the court room today who might be Fd’s new side-side-piece? Curious to know who is supporting him these days! The footage shows a young woman in the front row, Stage Left (right of Fd and co) , who isn’t taking notes (so not a reporter) but who looks quite emotionally drawn-in. Looks worried and has her hand to her face most of the time. Did you notice her or anyone who could be the new paramour?!
hmm. that is ali warshavsky. she is a reporter maybe you want to delete that

But WHAT about the [REDACTED] grocery store?! Will that become a "special exemption"?

Dulos developments: Judge ordered work release condition removed from his house arrest exemptions. Now Fotis can only leave confines of house for medical / religious or special exemptions.

@MarissaAlter

UPDATE: Dulos hearing over. Judge Gary White called this bond violation Dulos’ second strike, removes the provision of Dulos’ house arrest that allowed him to leave for approved

JDs sister added to protective order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member