Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much trouble is Mr. Dulos in? How likely is it he gets convicted? what will Norm Pattis' strategy to get him off? How much time are Mr. Dulos and his constituents looking at?
1. How much trouble is Fd in?
A lot
2. How likely to be convicted?
Extremely High Probability
3. How much time for Fd in prison?
Lifetime

MOO

I think that is the question we all have here. We don't know what was recorded so don't know if its related to the case in any way. I do wonder if CSP have listened to the audio and are conferring with Atty Colangelo.

I have to go back to the Atty. P. original comments as I'm baffled how we have gone from a potential home invader to Fd inviting someone into his house and being recorded without his knowledge (i.e, punked) as these are 2 vastly different scenarios IMO.

Atty. P. said I believe that the person that did the recording tried to sell the audio. Did this person attempt to extort Fd or Atty. P. or did they go to the Press?

Originally I had thought this was one big put up to get around the 'gag order' where Atty. P. would claim it was a private conversation where there was no expectation that it would be made public. Now, it seems the situation is something else perhaps or not? IDK, could still be an Atty. P. stunt IMO.

MOO
IMO, I’ll go with stunt.

It just seems like an attempt at another diversion to change the narrative from what was really going on...which was FD violated his conditions of bond and got called out for it by Colangelo and the judge. As NP said after court “it was a bad day for the defense”

The intruder story is confusing because NP is confused! Listen carefully to the video. I do believe he started by suggesting that an intruder broke into FD's fortress and secretly recorded him. He then emended himself, saying someone gained entry and tricked FD. IMO.

Pure speculation on my part, but I wonder if he didn't grant a touchy feely all-about-me interview where he could blather unabashed about how truly and velvety great he is. Imagine then if a journalist had THE NERVE to ask FD a barbed question. Please please please, if the recording becomes available for trial, let it be a recording of FD LOSING HIS TEMPER!!

I hope hope hope one of the news outlets that regularly buy stories turned it over to law enforcement, not because of any smoking revelation but perhaps it'll go straight to character!! Or lack there of. Again, total speculation on my part. Just trying to put the pieces together.

I think it goes without saying but I'll say it -- FD is his own worst defense.

JMO

Last edited:
^^^^^^From megnut’s post...
I think it goes without saying but I'll say it -- FD is his own worst defense.

He sure is his own worst defense & I sure hope that he insists on testifying at his trial! Although defense attorneys don’t want this, I have seen defendants do it thinking they can explain it away.

If anyone is trolling for the defense, hiya. There is no defense for FT. You'd have to get everything thrown out. (Your client can show you a suitable place in Hartford.) Divert, distract, defame, hold indignant court on the courthouse steps. (That's a lot of billable hours. I hope you secured a hefty retainer up front because your client has trouble paying bills.)

Be loud if you want. You can't be louder than Jennifer's blood. Your client was swimming in it.

What's the future for FD?

LWOP.

The End.

JMO

Thank you for bringing these all forward @afitzy. In re-watching them, it seems as if Fd is always about to lose it and tell the judge what "really" happened. I really wouldn't be surprised if he testifies. Everyone knows that no one can explain as well as Fd just how bad Fd had it.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Fd was not a citizen. He turned to Pattis after that part and said something that Pattis ignored. That would be so much karma after Fd tried intimidating EE about his citizenship.

Fd looks like a caged animal ready to pounce IMO.

Here is the NP Video outside Court with the 'explanation' of person that gained entry into Fd temporary housing at 4Jx.

IDK, but I'm still hearing veiled (not very thinly IMO) at the FB and Social Media folks and I personally find this quite disturbing to be coming from an attorney of record on a murder case and I'm hearing an out and out threat to the person that gained entrance to Fd temporary house. Not sure any of this is right IMO from Atty. P. and why not just say its been put into the hands of LE and not issue threats?:

VIDEO: Norm Pattis makes remarks after Thursday's court appearance

Last edited:
Thank you for bringing these all forward @afitzy. In re-watching them, it seems as if Fd is always about to lose it and tell the judge what "really" happened. I really wouldn't be surprised if he testifies. Everyone knows that no one can explain as well as Fd just how bad Fd had it.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Fd was not a citizen. He turned to Pattis after that part and said something that Pattis ignored. That would be so much karma after Fd tried intimidating EE about his citizenship.

Fd looks like a caged animal ready to pounce IMO.
I wish we had the inventory list of which passport/passports were submitted to the Court at time of AW1. I believe I've heard mention of US Passport and Greek Passport during prior hearings (it was the hearing where there was a delay because PT2 had to go to 4Jx to get the passports and I believe this was also the time where the infamous psych report was found and taken by Pattisville).

I do think Fd has US citizenship. My suspicion on this has been that he got it with his first marriage and his working in the US along with the first marriage and college/grad school also got him out of doing the required Army/Military Service in Greece. Fd seems to play the angles and has done so for most of his life by all accounts. Personally, I'd love to see his college application and essays! Wonder if some intrepid reporter might just 'find' these items at some point and print them!

I know in Family Court Fd was asked to submit his US Passport to the Court (oddly they didn't at that time ask for any other passports even though JFd had mentioned Greek and possible Turkish Passports to court and Fd had threatened to get children Greek passports and take them to Greece). Judge Heller didn't seem to have a good grasp on the passport issue IMO and I don't recall evidence that Atty Midler made any protest about a Fd Greek Passport being required to be submitted to Court but it might have happened and not been recorded in the file IDK.

In Family Court the testimony I believe stated that Fd had the Greek Passports in process for the children and the Judge ordered this process stopped. We don't know whether in fact this was ever stopped but knowing what we know about Fd, I'm not sure he listened.

I am very interested to see if we ever find out whether Fd had in his possession 5 passports for the Dulos children along with transportation arrangements to remove them from the US on/or after 5/26. My suspicion has long been that the end goal was to in effect hold the children hostage in a place where they could not be extradited to the US and I do believe that Greece might fit this bill as would other locations around the globe.

On the issue of Fd testimony, we will have to wait and see. Part of the issue is that Fd has now lied while under oath in 2 courts (Family and Civil) and I simply cannot see any attorney serving him up for cross examination. But Pattisville IMO is now in 'quicksand' territory as it relates to alternative theory and alibi and so perhaps they will throw a 'hail Fotis pass' as a last ditch effort. But risking their clients lies being exposed while on the stand in front of a jury in a murder case is something that I'm not even sure the low bar of Pattis standards would allow. IDK.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member