The British Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just flicked through this quickly, will watch properly at some point but thanks for posting. She sounds soooo terribly frightfully delightfully posh and it's nice to see her sense of humour showing with a smattering of sarcasm thrown in! I doubt any younger generation people in England still speak the way she does. The true Queen's English.

I've just flicked through this quickly, will watch properly at some point but thanks for posting. She sounds soooo terribly frightfully delightfully posh and it's nice to see her sense of humour showing with a smattering of sarcasm thrown in! I doubt any younger generation people in England still speak the way she does. The true Queen's English.
You are so welcome! Yes..she is so witty and personable. Enjoy!

Would you sleep through a 3 if you have never experienced an earthquake before? As you say, you live in earthquake country and are used to them. Or is a 3 really just not noticeable ?
Not too noticeable. Imo. There are apparently a lot of small quakes in the northeast USA. It wasn’t until the one that hit Virginia (5.something?) in 2014 (?) that it was felt as far away as NJ, swaying pots and pans in the kitchen island. I remember hearing them clinking. It was strange. Hurricane Sandy, that really rocked my house. Like a freight train. Like the earth moving. That was truly scary.

Sweet story!

Sophie, 55, told Sky News: “I mean Louise had no concept really that the Queen and her grandmother were one and the same person. It wasn’t until she was at school that other children were mentioning it and saying, ‘Your gran is the Queen’. And she’d come home and say, ‘Mummy they say that Grandmama is the Queen.’ And I said, ‘Yes,’ and she said, ‘I don’t understand what they mean.’”

Sophie Wessex says daughter Lady Louise had no idea who the Queen was for years

That is lovely!!! Thanks for sharing.

Is Caroline Castigliano simply a shop, or is she a designer of dresses? (For bea's wedding.)

She's a designer. I went to her (now closed) Leeds shop to try on dresses for my wedding, and though I ended up getting my dress elsewhere my veil was from there. It was a very swish and luxurious place, they even gave out glasses of champagne! Her shop had replaced another bridal shop, which I had worked in part-time when I was at university. By far the nicest job I ever had.

This recent discussion has just turned into a B-fest requiring major cleanups and we don't have time to moderate.

Unless there is new MSM, please move on from discussing / arguing over the recent PH & MM debacle. It's gone on far too long, so let's get back to the light-hearted thread it was intended to be.

BUMP

~trying to keep the thread from being shut down again~

Although we don't know both sides....that is heartbreaking. And really doesn't do much for her public image either.

Somebody is definitely lying because his story is completely different than the one her friends told in People mag. Since the attorney for the Mail said everyone's eyes were going to be opened during the trial, I have a feeling TM is telling the truth.

Let-go-Elsa-Frozen.jpg

Sweet story!

Sophie, 55, told Sky News: “I mean Louise had no concept really that the Queen and her grandmother were one and the same person. It wasn’t until she was at school that other children were mentioning it and saying, ‘Your gran is the Queen’. And she’d come home and say, ‘Mummy they say that Grandmama is the Queen.’ And I said, ‘Yes,’ and she said, ‘I don’t understand what they mean.’”

Sophie Wessex says daughter Lady Louise had no idea who the Queen was for years

That's funny.
upload_2020-1-25_19-24-19.png
A younger Lady Louise Windsor and the Queen when she was much younger.

I had forgotten that Lady Louise Windsor was born after an emergency c-section and Prince Edward was on a royal visit in another country. Happy to see she not only survived, but is growing up right before our eyes.
article-2586553-127AD3B3000005DC-392_634x424.jpg

Find out why Prince Edward missed the birth of his first child

She's a designer. I went to her (now closed) Leeds shop to try on dresses for my wedding, and though I ended up getting my dress elsewhere my veil was from there. It was a very swish and luxurious place, they even gave out glasses of champagne! Her shop had replaced another bridal shop, which I had worked in part-time when I was at university. By far the nicest job I ever had.

Thank you! Maybe now we can really get a feel of what Bea is going for. A lot of her gowns are sleek and modern. I would loooooove to see Bea in such a gown! I see she even has bridal pants but I don't think Bea will go THAT modern! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361