Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

The way I understand this take down is that Lori was served with the court order (to have the kids in Rexburg before a judge in 5 days) at their condo in Princevlle. Then the next day (yesterday), was served with the search warrants at the resort for the car and condo. IMO they were trying to flee after the court order was served. IMO, LE expected and waited for this before serving the warrants, knowing that anything incriminating would probably be on their person or in the car.

Could be. Or just maybe it has to do with the autopsy and timing is coincidence.

OMG! Just saw all the news.... I don't have any words. THEY WERE CHILLIN' IN HAWAII?? We've been going crazy, worried sick over those poor kiddos and THEY WERE IN HAWAII?? If those kids are not alive and well... Amazing work by that reporter Nate. Chad and Lori didn't even answer if the kids were alive or not. Like what the heck?!?

Interesting. How did I miss that. I just edited my post, go look. Justin Lum has it different.

Justin's story is from last night. At least in the case of Nate from EIN who was on the ground in Hawaii, he mentioned 2 warrants and that it was the car and their home in Hawaii (I think that's how he put it) at the very end of the video where he's following them. But where that home is/was (Princeville, not the resort) wasn't clear to me until I saw the story he did over night.

I'm pretty sure she didn't have a handbag, but it looked like a big baggie maybe along with the papers she had with the papers covering the bag, but Nate would have had an angle to see them. I theorized last night and still believe that they confiscated her purse with the exception of the cash and possibly another thing or two (driver's license?) that were put in the baggie. Presumably they're going to or have searched the purse for whatever evidence and have or will return it to her at some point.
I think that's probably right. They had a search warrant so took her bag and all the contents, returning the cash in a see thru plastic bag that reporters could clearly see. MOO.

Anyone else notice no cell phones being held by either of them?
I’m quite curious how they got home last night?
I am very impressed the way LE handled the pull-over and then subsequent search of the town home. Chad and Lori couldn’t have been home yet, could they?
I also wonder where they were actually headed yesterday before being pulled over, definitely not church and for someone who claims to have been married to one or more of the prophets, her attire is entirely inappropriate. MOO

Anyone else notice no cell phones being held by either of them?
I’m quite curious how they got home last night?
I am very impressed the way LE handled the pull-over and then subsequent search of the town home. Chad and Lori couldn’t have been home yet, could they?
I also wonder where they were actually headed yesterday before being pulled over, definitely not church and for someone who claims to have been married to one or more of the prophets, her attire is entirely inappropriate. MOO

Hey, when you're a translated being, you make the rules. :) MOO

Taxi? If no cell phone then I'd assume Uber or the other rideshare options would be problematic. Chad could have had a cell phone in the pocket of is shorts though. And I didn't see the baggie well enough to rule out a cell phone in the baggie with the money for Lori's. But I don't think we can rule out the cell phones being taken as part of the car search.

Wow, I just started following this case over the weekend and now Chad and Lori have been found.
I see that the autopsy results for Tammy were shared with her family this morning.
Does this mean they have only just been completed and could it be a factor in why LE was able to get a warrant for them?

I'm now waiting patiently to hear that the children are found and ok.

Although I'm sure it won't be as long as most of you have been waiting to find out where Chad and Lori have been hiding out!

Thank you! I’ve looked and looked for where that was mentioned. That looks like the exact same story and finally I saw what it said.

So, they are not staying at Kauai Beach resort?

I will go back to saying it will be very interesting if they were staying in the same neighborhood they stayed in before. And it will be very interesting to find out how and who they rented their townhome from or purchased it from. And I think it’s weird that they called the vehicle a rental but they called where they are staying their “home”. To me it almost implies they purchased it or own it.

Here is where I mentioned where Lori stayed before. I believe there are townhomes in that sane gated neighborhood.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Wow, I just started following this case over the weekend and now Chad and Lori have been found.
I see that the autopsy results for Tammy were shared with her family this morning.
Does this mean they have only just been completed and could it be a factor in why LE was able to get a warrant for them?

I'm now waiting patiently to hear that the children are found and ok.

Although I'm sure it won't be as long as most of you have been waiting to find out where Chad and Lori have been hiding out!

Hello MsBetsy, I'm just now jumping in, I went back to the beginning of this thread. Another case just blowing my mind! I'm wondering if something will tell Chad it's time for he and Lori to cross over. Praying not until they find those kids!

I think Lori was holding the papers because either she rented the car first, or purchased it and it’s in her name. Could also be why they were separated I would guess. To serve her that warrant.
Hello MsBetsy, I'm just now jumping in, I went back to the beginning of this thread. Another case just blowing my mind! I'm wondering if something will tell Chad it's time for he and Lori to cross over. Praying not until they find those kids!
No, I don’t think so. It’s all about the sex now and always has been, imho. There’s no religion behind this. These two are scammers and liars and “profiters” not prophets. There is one narcissist , at least , among them who is gonna go down thinking she’s a victim till the end. All MOO, IMHO.

Btw I've been looking online for Princeville gated communities. Those are awfully plush and mega expensive for people on the run. *wonders if Chad was hanging out here after Tammy died, getting their hideaway ready* jmo

Could be... Or maybe Lori has a friend or two living nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member