Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trask Thank you for screen grab with a nice before and after. Now the people in Idaho who listened to his podcasts and sat in on his little talks about the end of times can identify him when he arrives back it Salem/Rexburg. I am totally being snarky on this whole thing now since these people have made so many of us lose sleep worried about 2 kids and we arent even family...sorry not sorry MOO

chad3-jpg.228201

You are most welcome. Apparently, being in paradise with a hot new wife does wonders for the mourning process.

Very interesting the prosecutor went to such lengths to have this in the media and worked with the media.

Lori Daybell must produce children in 5 days or may be found in contempt of court | East Idaho News

In a news release, Madison County Deputy Prosecutor Rob Wood said child protection actions are normally confidential and sealed to protect the anonymity of the parties. However, the prosecutor’s office has obtained an order from the court that allowed them to admit to the existence of the order and to release details about it.

According to this article, it looks like the prosecutor was an attorney at the same office as Chad/Lori's current attorney prior to becoming the prosecutor for Madison County. Wonder if that connection helps or hurts him in building his case.
Robert Wood seeks County Prosecutor seat

January 27,2020

Eric Grossarth on Twitter

This is the house in Princeville on th Hawaiian island of Kauai wher Chad and Lori Daybell are staying. Police also served a search warrant at the location Sunday. Neighbors had no idea who the couple is or what happened. #Missingkids #FindJJandTylee

10:34 AM · Jan 27, 2020·Twitter for Android

I've spent 15 minutes on trip advisor and other sites, and used google reverse images, but cannot figure out the location. I'm a bad sleuther.:(o_O:cool:

January 27,2020

This is the house in Princeville on th Hawaiian island of Kauai wher Chad and Lori Daybell are staying. Police also served a search warrant at the location Sunday. Neighbors had no idea who the couple is or what happened. #Missingkids #FindJJandTylee

Oh wow, I was just looking at this community on Zillow when searching gated communities. Here's one that's for sale.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4141-Queen-Emmas-Dr-APT-3-Princeville-HI-96722/89054865_zpid/

Villas on the Prince

January 27,2020

This is Streetview of the rear of the place they were staying based on Eric's photo.
Google Maps

The building is this one with the pin on this map.
Google Maps

Lori at one time lived on Aloalii Dr which is right nearby.

Their silence was a lot more palatable to me than effortless lying
We are seriously on a roll this morning. We went down 1000 rabbit holes on religion and end of times and bunker living and they are boogie boarding in Hawaii. MOO

The only prepping that requires is financial.

Also...Queen Emma's Drive in Princeville.

The search warrant per Justin Lum/Fox 10 facebook post 10 hours ago states that the search warrants were for the car AND their persons. Per LE release to Justin on that FB page... "We can also confirm that during the afternoon of January 26th, the Kauai Police Department served a search warrant on the vehicle and persons of Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow".

That means MOO they probably took their cell phones that they had on them to perhaps see communications made AFTER they served the notice the day before.

LE is game on!
If they searched the house too, I wonder if it is rented and the warrants served on the owner?

Sadly, I fear those precious children are no more.
Too bad they can't water board those people and make them talk.
Don't Joshua and Tylee deserve answers and justice ?
They deserve to be laid respectfully to rest if deceased.

Eric Grossarth (@ericgrossarth) | Twitter
From what we know it sounds like the children did not come to Hawaii with Chad and Lori.

This reporter Eric Grossarth, traveled with Nate Eaton for East Idaho News yesterday afternoon. I am now following him on Twitter now. I think I have reporters in Idaho, Arizona and Utah with inside knowledge covered at this point. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675