Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet, generally speaking, I don't mean anyone in particular, but I bet there are people out there just waiting for daylight so they can start filming themselves in their cars. MOO.
I can't wait to learn if the children are still playing on a beach somewhere. Apparently that beach is not in Hawaii.

She was talking about her "visions" IMO. If she knew where the kids were I would hope she would tell LE.

She seemed to be only talking about Chad and Lori, I thought, not the kids. And we don't know that she didn't tell LE. Quite a few people seem to have known where they were. She just figured out a way to make herself look prescient while she was doing it :p

January 27,2020

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

The attorney for Chad and Lori Daybell just emailed Fox 10 back in regards to the search warrant served. “We don’t have any comment on the search warrant issue.
#fox10phoenix
Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 16h
BREAKING: Source tells me authorities are at the Kauai Beach Resorts in Hawaii, serving a search warrant where Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are believed to be located. #fox10phoenix
Show this thread

9:36 AM · Jan 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Shouldn’t they each have their own attorney? I understand how Chad and Lori could think it’s okay to share one but at some point, this attorney should tell one of them it’s a conflict to represent both.

It's Villas on the Prince, like this one: Villas On The Prince #39 - Kauai Vacation Rentals
Clearly I'm doing something wrong.....I'm stuck in my middle class home with arthritis...three grown kids who gave me grief while they were growing up, two grandkids, married for 35 years with hubby who retired, but had to go back to work....etc etc...

Look at Chad and Lori....evaporating spouses, evaporating kids, life of luxury, makeovers......(need a vomit emoji)

I'm pretty sure she didn't have a handbag, but it looked like a big baggie maybe along with the papers she had with the papers covering the bag, but Nate would have had an angle to see them. I theorized last night and still believe that they confiscated her purse with the exception of the cash and possibly another thing or two (driver's license?) that were put in the baggie. Presumably they're going to or have searched the purse for whatever evidence and have or will return it to her at some point.

That's a great theory, that she was stuck with a police issue Ziploc because her purse was taken. I bet that's it.

OMG! Just saw all the news.... I don't have any words. THEY WERE CHILLIN' IN HAWAII?? We've been going crazy, worried sick over those poor kiddos and THEY WERE IN HAWAII?? If those kids are not alive and well... Amazing work by that reporter Nate. Chad and Lori didn't even answer if the kids were alive or not. Like what the heck?!?

I thought Lori's non-answer was perfectly in line with the non-answer they instructed their attorney to proffer last year, though. It didn't say anything definitive about the kids either:

Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary.

As a rousing denial it, er, lacks a little something, as we have discussed multiple times; particularly and specifically, any mention of the products of this "devoted mothering". It's classic politician-speak. "I resent all assertions to the contrary!" Well, that's great, Ms. Huff-and-Puff; but what specifics does that give us about how you treat your unmentioned children??? We know a great deal about how you see (and treat) yourself; that's never been in debate!

Clearly I'm doing something wrong.....I'm stuck in my middle class home with arthritis...three grown kids who gave me grief while they were growing up, two grandkids, married for 35 years with hubby who retired, but had to go back to work....etc etc...

Look at Chad and Lori....evaporating spouses, evaporating kids, life of luxury, makeovers......(need a vomit emoji)

I know what ya mean, Friday Fan. Stinks!

ETA:. Then again, I doubt we are facing possible jail time. That's the bright side.

It's possible to fly between the islands without going through airport security. Once in Honolulu it would not be difficult to pay a fishing boat or containership captain to take you somewhere. But the rooms would probably not be as nice as they are enjoying now. So I would not say they are unable to flee.

How long to get to Christmas Island by boat? That would be my pick, outside the US and an international airport.

Imagine how the dupes who have given money to these grifters feel? I hope all of them get a load of where their money was going.

I've got the not-skinny old guys thing down like Chad, but haven't had a hot blonde like Lori offer to take me on either. However, now that I see how it is working out for Chad, I think maybe I'm happy about that. :)

Gonna assume you're not being tracked and chased by law enforcement, friends, concerned strangers and your own demons. You probably also have a purse instead of a plastic baggie. So, of the two lives, yours is the more enviable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diannewl