MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect to my fellow/sister sleuthers, there has been absolutely nothing new released or discussed on these ladies' multiple threads for years now. The questions remain the same and unanswered. The theories remain the same and unsupported. The victims remain unfound with no new ideas for where to find them - and please don't bring up the parking deck without researching that particular part of malarkey. I want to know what became of these poor people as much as anybody but the threads about them offer nothing new and denigrate rapidly. Unless there actually is something new, I'd just as soon that everybody, me included, not beat their dead horses here and call it discussion.

I’ve been a long time lurker on Websleuths and rarely post but this is on my top 3 list of cases I’d like to see solved. I’ve ran over all the theories that have been posted over and over again and I’m still not 100% sure on what I believe truly happened to the 3MW. I just pray that the case gets solved one day and all the families involved get closure for their loved ones.

I have always had questions about the purses. When I look at the photo of the purses clustered together, it looks as though someone had gathered them up from somewhere else, then brought them to the house and just kind of plopped them there. Women generally don't pile their purses on the floor together. And Sherrill's purse along with the other two seems especially out of place. This is all assuming that the purses are exactly as they were BEFORE people began to come parading through the home. The purses have made me wonder if all three women had left the house willingly at some point, and the purses were all later brought back together and staged there.

With all due respect to my fellow/sister sleuthers, there has been absolutely nothing new released or discussed on these ladies' multiple threads for years now. The questions remain the same and unanswered. The theories remain the same and unsupported. The victims remain unfound with no new ideas for where to find them - and please don't bring up the parking deck without researching that particular part of malarkey. I want to know what became of these poor people as much as anybody but the threads about them offer nothing new and denigrate rapidly. Unless there actually is something new, I'd just as soon that everybody, me included, not beat their dead horses here and call it discussion.
With all due respect, we have new info gathered from the latest People Mag show. Asher and Mountjoy gave us great insight.

It has the former lead detective saying different things than the grave robbers posted for years on discussion forums...............I think thats a big deal. You have a prosecuting attorney that worked with the one GJ that summoned actual POIs/suspects for information advocating potential for multiple perps being involved.......

I do not understand why the conflicting info isnt setting off alarm bells with anyone else.....

I have always had questions about the purses. When I look at the photo of the purses clustered together, it looks as though someone had gathered them up from somewhere else, then brought them to the house and just kind of plopped them there. Women generally don't pile their purses on the floor together. And Sherrill's purse along with the other two seems especially out of place. This is all assuming that the purses are exactly as they were BEFORE people began to come parading through the home. The purses have made me wonder if all three women had left the house willingly at some point, and the purses were all later brought back together and staged there.

I don't see Sherrill leaving her purse there with or without money in it, especially when her daughter and a friend might sleep there. Like you said normally you wouldn't leave your purses on the floor. It's possible they were found that way, maybe no noticed at first. Also you might not know they belonged to three different people. If at first people suspected Suzie and Stacy were going to a waterpark, you might think they went with a more pool friendly bags.
Did they find them lined up or once things went to panic mode did someone go through the purses checking keys, IDs, wallets, phonebooks? Hopefully in the mess of people at the home that detail wasn't lost. Hopefully if someone moved a purse they would have told police.

I’ve been a long time lurker on Websleuths and rarely post but this is on my top 3 list of cases I’d like to see solved. I’ve ran over all the theories that have been posted over and over again and I’m still not 100% sure on what I believe truly happened to the 3MW. I just pray that the case gets solved one day and all the families involved get closure for their loved ones.

I think most people feel the same way. Three women disappear and there is no trace. I think it is able to be solved.

With all due respect, we have new info gathered from the latest People Mag show. Asher and Mountjoy gave us great insight.

It has the former lead detective saying different things than the grave robbers posted for years on discussion forums...............I think thats a big deal. You have a prosecuting attorney that worked with the one GJ that summoned actual POIs/suspects for information advocating potential for multiple perps being involved.......

I do not understand why the conflicting info isnt setting off alarm bells with anyone else.....

What kind of alarm bells? That someone has gotten away with murder? That someone has hidden three corpses so well that they've never been found, not even a trace? That it might happen again?

It hasn't. They haven't. Someone has. Alarm bells are like closing the barn door after the horses have been stolen. No use now. With all due respect.

What kind of alarm bells? That someone has gotten away with murder? That someone has hidden three corpses so well that they've never been found, not even a trace? That it might happen again?

It hasn't. They haven't. Someone has. Alarm bells are like closing the barn door after the horses have been stolen. No use now. With all due respect.
alarm bells are that a formerly cleared suspect made bold, vehement claims that were different than what a lead detective said in the latest update on the case.....

is it fruitless to get to the bottom of whos lying??...

alarm bells are that a formerly cleared suspect made bold, vehement claims that were different than what a lead detective said in the latest update on the case.....

And how is lying or truth measured? Who decides? A polygraph? Who takes one? The lead detective and the suspect? A polygraph is only as good as the polygrapher. And those only measure physical reactions, not the veracity of the tested.

And how is lying or truth measured? Who decides? A polygraph? Who takes one? The lead detective and the suspect? A polygraph is only as good as the polygrapher. And those only measure physical reactions, not the veracity of the tested.
If one cant believe the cops then you cant believe a single thing reported even the incident report............ i mean if we're going to start getting all existential then throw everything out.

Not sure what incentive the lead detective would have lying on national tv where he could be sued for imepeding an investigation or by the ones he is accusing...............pretty obvious to me that the repercussions alone would probably lead to him being likely truthful.. and hey if he's not, why is he lying?

bottom line: both can't be right....and that's interesting and worth getting to the bottom of

A lie is measured here because conflicting statements were made....that’s all one needs to know that a lie is made...it’s the very definition of a lie

Last edited:
If one cant believe the cops then you cant believe a single thing reported even the incident report............ i mean if we're going to start getting all existential then throw everything out.

Not sure what incentive the lead detective would have lying on national tv where he could be sued for imepeding an investigation or by the ones he is accusing...............pretty obvious to me that the repercussions alone would probably lead to him being likely truthful.. and hey if he's not, why is he lying?

bottom line: both can't be right....and that's interesting and worth getting to the bottom of

What makes a cop like Asher trustworthy? He isn't and hasn't been part of the SPD since 95'. He isn't an expert but he does like cameras.

I'd love to discuss these issues you have brought up, but please remember that some of us are newer to the case. It would help if you could post quotes or links so that we can compare what was said and by whom and then discuss it and try to sort it out.

IMO.

I'd love to discuss these issues you have brought up, but please remember that some of us are newer to the case. It would help if you could post quotes or links so that we can compare what was said and by whom and then discuss it and try to sort it out.

IMO.
Check the SantaChrist post history and his wife Irisheyesofblue speaking for him.....they have said Asher is wrong about the car and Dusty... if you want Screenshots from the defunct forum in question and from another forum on this case where Mike said things that don’t align with Asher.......dm me and ill get them to you...

What makes a cop like Asher trustworthy? He isn't and hasn't been part of the SPD since 95'. He isn't an expert but he does like cameras.
He was afforded the totality of info that came into this case and administered and was the boss of the people questioning mike at the time.. and again if he is lying then why is he lying?

what we know, and this is the entire point I was making to @Catmammy is that mike Clay says something conflicting with Asher.........if Asher is lying then why? What’s motive?

He was afforded the totality of info that came into this case and administered and was the boss of the people questioning mike at the time.. and again if he is lying then why is he lying?

what we know, and this is the entire point I was making to @Catmammy is that mike Clay says something conflicting with Asher.........if Asher is lying then why? What’s motive?

Mike Clay has been on here and answered questions and taken abuse. I don't see Asher responding to anything. The most favorable motive for Asher lying is that he wants attention. have you spoken with him personally. People Investigates was wrong about Suzie and Stacy driving a single car (they supposedly left in two cars for the Delmar home). The show ignored many details.

Mike Clay has been on here and answered questions and taken abuse. I don't see Asher responding to anything. The most favorable motive for Asher lying is that he wants attention. have you spoken with him personally. People Investigates was wrong about Suzie and Stacy driving a single car (they supposedly left in two cars for the Delmar home). The show ignored many details.
Wrong according to whom? Can you please point out which time stamps they were wrong and line it up with the newspaper article that the info doesn’t align with??....thanks

I want to know specific statements, who said it, what part of the video, etc where they were wrong....and then the corroborating info.. I believe thats fair so let’s get to bottom of it......

Wrong according to whom? Can you please point out which time stamps they were wrong and line it up with the newspaper article that the info doesn’t align with??....thanks

I want to know specific statements, who said it, what part of the video, etc where they were wrong....and then the corroborating info.. I believe thats fair so let’s get to bottom of it......

I'm sorry but I'm not indulging you here. There is no bottom of anything as far as I'm concerned. Asher is not a cop and hasn't worked for SPD since 1995.

Check the SantaChrist post history and his wife Irisheyesofblue speaking for him.....they have said Asher is wrong about the car and Dusty... if you want Screenshots from the defunct forum in question and from another forum on this case where Mike said things that don’t align with Asher.......dm me and ill get them to you...

If there is something to be discussed, please summarize or something to that effect. I'm not reading through thousands of random posts, going on scavenger hunts, or deciphering riddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname