Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you share more? How is he treated in the chamber, if he's on a vent? I think many of his organs must be working. Do they check brain wave activity before they enter? So many questions...

I'm not 100% sure, but if any sort of medical apparatus goes in with him, it has to be plastic. Anything metal can cause a fire. I didn't go in personally, but my Dad did 10 treatments and was in very serious condition at the time (for a wound). I asked a million questions and did a bunch of research before we agreed to it. Every time he went in, I triple and quadruple checked his bedding to make sure nothing metal was left by a nurse or other staff(cuz it happens). They also had to do blood testing before he went in every day. Even the blankets he went in with had to be 'approved'.

As for brain activity, I'm not sure, sorry. If there is no brain activity though, I'm not sure why they are bothering, if I'm being honest :confused:

Yes, but where I was confused was that you would think the bond company issuing the certificate to the State would have known the status of the collateral valuation before issuing the certificate.

The idea that the company didn't have the proper collateral valuation and it had to be kicked back by the State Insurance regulators is a bit nuts as the Judge released based on the bond certificate which doesn't appear to have been worth the paper it was printed on?

Doesn't the State do due diligence on bonding companies? Seems to have been poor diligence on the collateral which baffles me as their business is to know collateral inside and out.

MOO

I wondered about this at the time it happened. FD was out so quickly, I thought that Pattis had started the process way ahead of time and all due diligence was done prior to the last arrest. Clearly that didn't happen.

We should send FD purple flowers to the hospital...(I'm mean)...lol!
In fairness, so was he.

Jennifer felt unimaginable terror when this monster attacked and murdered her. He deserves all the mental anguish and physical pain that is coming his way.

I hope he survives, has full mental functioning, and has lingering physical issues for the rest of his pathetic life.

It’s the least he deserves.

awe, he was "losing his mind" being locked up in that huge beautiful home.
too bad he will descend into complete madness when he is locked up in a tiny gray prison cell....
or...locked up motionless in an incapacitated body wth his mind still intact.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I was so angry when I read that he was "calling friends and saying his was "losing his mind while on house arrest" Poor friggin baby. YUCK--
Just wait until he is locked up, in a small cell !!! Perfect answer @whitelilac

If he has just gone to the hyperbaric chamber, it will be a few hours IMO It takes time. It takes time to pressurize the chamber, then the treatment, then depressurize the chamber. He is obviously 'well enough' to go into the chamber though, which means that certain bodily functions must be under control. So many requirements to be able to safely go into a chamber because once he's in there, they can't just take him out. Even something as simple as blood sugars need to be taken before someone enters because blood sugars drop dramatically. All JMO based on experience ;-)
I've wondered if his sister could dictate he be
given the opportunity to try the h. chamber even though there might not be much hope it would help. Maybe this is why the one in NY.
Maybe they had to shop around for one to take
him despite his grim outlook.
I still think there's an underlying reason he
wasn't treated in one in Ct.
From what I've read all the chambers are similar except for size. Some are like MRI's
size wise and some are like small rooms. But
I've not found anything that designates a special one for wounds and another one for
CO poisoning.

@EliNBCBoston
·
:
@CT_STATE_POLICE
leaving #FotisDulos home. Dulos is at a hospital in The Bronx in critical condition per his lawyer. Investigator says police are in court right now trying to obtain a search warrant for the home
Hopefully they can get inside the home within the next couple hours, if they are not in there already.

I've wondered if his sister could dictate he be
given the opportunity to try the h. chamber even though there might not be much hope it would help. Maybe this is why the one in NY.
Maybe they had to shop around for one to take
him despite his grim outlook.
I still think there's an underlying reason he
wasn't treated in one in Ct.
From what I've read all the chambers are similar except for size. Some are like MRI's
size wise and some are like small rooms. But
I've not found anything that designates a special one for wounds and another one for
CO poisoning.

If you are meaning the Bridgeford hospital, that one is designated for wound care only. It's unclear why or what the difference is, but it's on their site.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy at Bridgeport Hospital

Where he is now, Jacobi, they have a wider range of uses for it.

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Treatments - Approved Indications and Conditions

It could just be what the facility is approved to use it for. JMO

I thought I read that CPR was administered for 15-30 minutes but with all the misreporting it's hard to tell. He apparently did not have a pulse for 15 minutes but I suppose that could mean it was so faint it wasn't detected. They were probably checking while they were working on him.

I don't think this was staged. If it doesn't kill you, carbon monoxide poisoning can cause permanent brain damage and neurological problems and I don't see Fotis taking that kind of risk.

Imo
From what I could see per the drone coverage -- I do believe that emergency personnel were unable to detect a pulse after 15 minutes of CPR while FD in the driveway Most likely FD was plugged in when loaded in the ambulance and faint pulse detected. He wouldn't be the first that was DOA in the parking lot and comes back after passing the hospital doors. MOO

In fairness, so was he.

Jennifer felt unimaginable terror when this monster attacked and murdered her. He deserves all the mental anguish and physical pain that is coming his way.

I hope he survives, has full mental functioning, and has lingering physical issues for the rest of his pathetic life.

It’s the least he deserves.
The MOST he deserves. A little uncontrollable drooling and incontinence would do as well. (MOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard