Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

One thing we might hope for is that if FD lives, this experience will damage the mean streak in his brain. He will recover with a total new personality. One can wish, right?

2. Alathea

Alathea Well-Known Member

Well they didn't stop him from proclaiming Fd was dead, when he wasn't.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  3. IrishLuck17

IrishLuck17 Lucky Sleuth

HIPAA only applies to medical professionals and administrators caring for or involved in the care of the patient. NP can say anything he wants about medical status if he is privy to that information. He is considered a spokesman and advocate for his client so he can say as little or as much as he wants. This is from my experience in the medical field. MOO.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  4. oceancalling

oceancalling Well-Known Member

IMO there is no way another bond was "all set." If there was insufficient collateral for the bond, it doesn't matter that another bonding company was willing to write the bond. It was not going to be written. Not only that, but there is zero chance that the surety company underwriting the bond would ever do so; the surety is who would have to come up with the money if Dulos' bond were ever forfeited. I have a very close friend who owns a regional surety firm that writes million dollars worth of these bonds annually and I can tell you that writing a under-collateralized bond for 6 million just isn't done, ever.

5. MemPat

MemPat Without Art the Earth is just Eh!

I wonder who has Power of Attorney and can speak for FD while he is in limbo.

Without that the hospital is not going to be able to give updates and neither is Pattis who might miss his really big shining moment in the news.

6. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I've been thinking about this all day.

First, FD and MT are being tried separately so I'm sure that AB has no reason to comment at this time and will keep MT name out of the news.

Second, I'm not sure what happens if the alleged murderer dies before trial and how it affects the alleged co-conspirators.

More specifically, if there's no felony murder charge (by death default), how can there be a conspiracy to commit murder? :eek:

7. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

Didn't the "new" bond person say he was already working on the bond yesterday? Perhaps the hearing came sooner than Norm expected. Maybe Fd didn't want to tell NP the depth of his poor finances and had lied to NP.

I, too, want to know where the sister and girlfriend/bond minder were...

8. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.