Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's hard for me to read, too. I don't like her so it's hard to find sympathy, but how in the world did she get caught up in this? Why not spill the beans immediately and turn on FD, especially when she has a child. You'd think she would be willing to exchange information in a deal to ensure less of an impact on her child.

Very interested in hearing character insight from others.

jmo

edited to add missing words!
Look at KK (who has kids) and what she did for PF in regards to Kelsey
Look at hundreds of others --they get caught up in some type of control thing or what they think is LOVE and just do what the guys tell them to do. YIKES
It is so scary to know their are women out there that just follow along.

absolutely. Peace for her family and loved ones and time to heal. If Jennifer’s body went through MIRA there is nothing left to find or bury, sadly. So if that is the case (nothing to bury) and no information comes from any of the defendants regarding where her remains were left or went then perhaps not having to sit through three trials would enable them to find peace or something?

I don’t know and certainly do not want to speak for Jennifer’s loved ones. Answers as much as the can be given I hope for them. The truth as much as it can be known and for those accused to face their involvement.

I can’t imagine this has been an easy day for them at all.

whatever it is they need and want to be able to find peace and hope I wish and prayer for them. This whole situation today illustrates what an absolute tragic mess FD has caused and created. Was it worth it?

uggghhhhhhh just feel sickened by today’s developments
I’ve thought about this quite a bit and am wondering if it is even possible that they are testing what was collected at MIRA (much like the 9/11 testing) to see if there is any tissue identifiable to JFD that could prove it was her body ? Would it take this long ? Or is all hope lost?

I just watched an exclusive interview @NBCNews did with Norm Pattis earlier today that they are letting us use. Thread below with the most interesting parts of it @News12CT

Norm Pattis says when Dulos did not show up to court at noon, they tracked his GPS location, saw he was at his home in Farmington and responded.

I am assuming they tracked his location through the monitoring company?? Or, do attorney's have the ability to monitor their own clients. ?
I have wondered if he cut off his ankle monitor and left it in the house.
So much about today bothers me. So many questions.

Believe it or not, he actually has a media team to "help" him out with how he and clients present themselves. Perhaps they should be fired.
Please tell me they are a bunch of college interns; that is some of the worst PR prose I have read in a while. "Thoughts and prayers?" "Shepherding through the valley of the shadow of death?" Tired and overused cliches.

Pattis also attributed these developments to the "savageness" of the criminal justice system. "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can obviously take some grim satisfaction in today's event. My message to each and every one of them is, 'shame on you.'" @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter
IMO NP doesn't know what shame feels like.

In all sincerity I find it completely ridiculous to raise bond. Here you have a (shell) of a person who has tried to commit suicide and a 'friend' giving statements that he would do it again to avoid jail. Wouldn't the most prudent of minds realize that he, FD, is a danger to himself and confine him to psychiatric care at the bare minimum??

Absolutely agree but we have a situation where CT is one of the few states that allows an alleged murderer to post a bond to remain out of jail (pursuant to CT State "bond schedule" ). I think we will have to trust the court to either reject any bond for cause, or set his bond at $25M + (some unattainable amount). MOO

I am assuming they tracked his location through the monitoring company?? Or, do attorney's have the ability to monitor their own clients. ?
I have wondered if he cut off his ankle monitor and left it in the house.
So much about today bothers me. So many questions.
I imagine they tracked it through the company, and Norm didn’t personally have access to that data.

I imagine he kept the monitor on, as cutting it off would send law enforcement to his house. He wouldn’t have wanted that.

I know for certain that I would be having so many struggles today if I were in the same position as GF. Prayers for her and her family.

GF and the rest of JFD's family all need our best thoughts, prayers, or meditations today, especially those five very young and impressionable children. The challenges and heartache that will follow each of them will be tremendous, regardless of the prognosis and eventual outcome of Fd's medical condition.

As each of them struggles through the grief process...twice over...because today the kids lost the father they thought they knew and he probably won't be the same if he lives...may they be surrounded with love, support, and space to heal. Oh...my...goodness...I've been overwhelmed with concern since this morning when I first heard of Fd's attempt. How can one person cause so much pain for others?

I’ve thought about this quite a bit and am wondering if it is even possible that they are testing what was collected at MIRA (much like the 9/11 testing) to see if there is any tissue identifiable to JFD that could prove it was her body ? Would it take this long ? Or is all hope lost?
We've speculated about this a lot here @oveido, LE made the statement that they believed the search and 17 days at MIRA was "worth it". We don't know what was found at MIRA yet based on AW3. One of the local news stations did a good interview of the crime lab in Meridan, CT that was where most the forensic work was done and they said most of the samples that come in take between 7 days to 3 weeks to process.

Based on this, any items from MIRA would have been made available to the State long ago. We know that the FBI has been involved from the beginning of the case as we saw them in Waveny Park searches and present at NCPD headquarters in the early days of the case and we don't yet know if they handled any of the forensic, video or electronic data work associated with the case. We are waiting for so many pieces to be added to the puzzle.

This might get MT talking

***Dulos had apparently gone to the garage after his new girlfriend had left to go to the grocery store.
Police say Fotis Dulos in critical condition after attempted suicide

I’m still trying to figure out the timing of all of this. This Courant article says that he went into the garage when the new girlfriend went to the grocery store. ?? Sounds like she was coming back after the store run? In time to find him? I’m still wondering if he wanted to be found alive. It doesn’t sound like he had a lot of time to do ... everything. Just seems weird. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes