Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.

@davealtimari

Police are facing a legal conundrum in trying to enter Fotis Dulos’ Jefferson Crossing home. To get a search warrant they need proof of a possible crime. So far sources said they have not gotten court approval to go in and look for a suicide note.
This is a good point. IME, attempted suicide is not a crime in CT.

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

Ira Judelson, bail bondsman out of NY, is at Stamford Court for this emergency bond hearing. Says he’s here today just to see what happens. Had been called by Pattis yesterday to potentially take over Dulos’ bond but says it wasn’t a done deal at that time.
@News12CT
1:48 PM · Jan 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Sorry for the long quote repost but there's a few errors within it....there IS a point in continuing to search for JFd because she was a valuable human being & generally we as a society are prone to honor and respect the deceased. #2: "the State has 0 evidence" ..... so NOT accurate, the public at large has NOT seen the evidence BUT there are many ethical, hard-working, competent State employees (& others) who have; AWs are NOT prepared & served without corresponding documentation.
Yes, I am defending the efforts of the Ct. scientific community and if the trial of fd is vacated, it is due to his actions.
Websleuths is a community in the "court of public opinion" not a court of law nor is it a radicalized group of individuals with a homogeneous thought process that ALL arrested/investigated persons are guilty.

ALL the applicable disclaimers apply (especially In My EXPERIENCE)!

Agree with all.

And I’d add that I’m sick of people randomly suggesting that this discussion group of intelligent posters from various walks of life is advocating condemning someone literally, without trial, forming a lynch mob, etc. We want to see a trial.

Most of us are very interested in the evidence in each case, seeing how it’s presented and how the defendant(s) defend themselves.

But we’re not stupid and many of us have been here for so long we know how things work with these cases, what affidavits mean, what probable cause hearings are, how defense attorneys spin, etc.

Yes, CPR done correctly is hard work for any that have gotten the training.

It's quite incredible how hard/forceful the compressions have to be in order to be effective.

Yes, having learned as I suspect a lot of GenX kids did, on a doll, I can still remember when the parameters changed to inform you that you're better off breaking ribs than you are letting someone die :eek:.

Attorneys: Prosecution of Jennifer Dulos case could change after Fotis Dulos suicide attempt

New Canaan attorney Matthew Maddox said it appeared Dulos’ bond was going to be revoked at the courthouse on Tuesday, and that could have set the defendant off.

“No matter what has been the spin to the media about fighting these charges to the bitter end, the allegations in the warrant, as I have said before, are daunting,” Maddox said. “So, regardless about what is being said by his media team, you would have to drink a lot of high-powered Kool-Aid to wake of with a happy face every day if you were Fotis Dulos.”

That's absolutely what I thought immediately. "Somebody is not nearly as confident about surveillance camera footage of himself disposing of bloody clothes, as we have heretofore been led to believe." (Also, I'm not surprised :rolleyes:.)

DEAN, MARK H., AS TRUSTEE OF THE CT RE 2019 TRUST v. DULOS, FOTIS Et Al
123.00 01/29/2020 P MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEMPORARY RECEIVER
Document.gif

EMERGENCY MOTION

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18603989

The plaintiff in the above-entitled matter hereby moves the Court for an
emergency order appointing Robert M. Giuffria, Jr. of Tea Leaf Realty, 1001
Farmington Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06107 receiver in regard to the
property known as 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, Connecticut, for the
limited purpose of securing and maintaining the property.

Fotis Dulos’ lawyers concerned he has little chance of recovery

Very little change of survival...based on our local news..
According to NP, who, from my understanding, isn't privy to information on FD's condition unless it is provided by family (that supposedly isn't at the hospital).

The article says they are concerned based on the length of CPR and amount of time it took to find a pulse. Neither of these are good indicators as to survival in this case IMO. The information that really dictates his prognosis are things only his medical team and family would know at this point.

Document.gif

EMERGENCY MOTION

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18603989

Question - If ownership of 4JX is transferred legally while FD is incapacitated, can the new owner grant LE permission to search the house?

@davealtimari

Police are facing a legal conundrum in trying to enter Fotis Dulos’ Jefferson Crossing home. To get a search warrant they need proof of a possible crime. So far sources said they have not gotten court approval to go in and look for a suicide note.
I’m very curious if his family and new friend will be allowed back in the house? I can’t understand why eviction hasn’t taken place yet? Even in my state - eventually you can get them out when you get the order of foreclosure and he’s already out as the whole world saw yesterday - I trust GF and her team know what they are doing but it’s very frustrating IMO
ETA - bingo - well done GF!

Document.gif

EMERGENCY MOTION

Emily Brindley

I just spoke with a woman (she requested anonymity) who came by the house and said she knew both Jennifer Farber Dulos and Fotis Dulos.

The woman described Dulos as a man w/a temper — even during activities that should have been fun, such as fantasy football & family ski trip

The woman said Dulos' attempt to kill himself didn't surprise her, but she's upset w/the criminal justice system for letting him out in the first place — and giving him a chance to try to evade justice.

“I’m extremely frustrated," she said. "I do feel like they failed Jennifer.”

Now watch FD’s family try and sue the state of CT for not properly supervising their loved one. Ka-Ching Ka-Ching!

My favorite part of that trial will be when the State uses Pattis’ own words in their defense. 1) I did not see it coming based on what I knew of my client, then, 2) I feel like it was my fault.

This is a good point. IME, attempted suicide is not a crime in CT.

Is that still true if the attempted suicide is deemed clearly an attempt to evade trial or deprive the Farber family of justice, however? I agree it would be odd to criminalize a desperate personal act; but in connection with a lawsuit makes me wonder.

Is that still true if the attempted suicide is deemed clearly an attempt to evade trial or deprive the Farber family of justice, however? I agree it would be odd to criminalize a desperate personal act; but in connection with a lawsuit makes me wonder.
I'd personally say that's wading into some murky water since you would have to get into some nitty-gritty mental health arguments as to motive behind suicide.

Emily Brindley

I just spoke with a woman (she requested anonymity) who came by the house and said she knew both Jennifer Farber Dulos and Fotis Dulos.

The woman described Dulos as a man w/a temper — even during activities that should have been fun, such as fantasy football & family ski trip
She also knows MT too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member